[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy comes up to you while you're standing at line in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0603.jpg (51KB, 577x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
51KB, 577x564px
This guy comes up to you while you're standing at line in a McDonalds. He says, "Say Joy Lane."

What do?
>>
offer my supple boipucci to superior alpha nigger cock
>>
>>36796683
Stab him in his elder scrolls 3 ass face.
>>
Well assuming i know he was about to shoot me, id bum rush his out of shape ass and beat the ever living shit out of him with adrenalinefear tard strength
>>
I'd try that gun disarm move I saw in that Jackie Chan movie.
>>
>>36796683
Say it, and the moment he pulls a gun, flying dragon kick him with a Bruce Lee scream.
>>
File: 1404526971791.jpg (29KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1404526971791.jpg
29KB, 526x300px
Look confused because I have no idea what means, and probably assume he's having a stroke
>>
File: godwin.jpg (47KB, 318x497px) Image search: [Google]
godwin.jpg
47KB, 318x497px
>>36796683
>*begs for life*
>*dead*
>>
Tell him he look like the yellow m&m, do a 360 and cruise on outta there.
>>
This musn't register on an emotional level.

First, disarm target. Remove weapon with crescent kick. Then block his left jab and counter with cross to the left cheek.

Discombobulate. Dazed, will attempt wild haymaker. Employ elbow block and body shot. Block thorough left, weaken right jaw. Then fracture.

Crack/break ribs. Traumatize solar plexus. Dislocate jaw entirely.

Heel kick to diaphragm.

In summary, ears ringing, jaw fractured, three ribs cracked, four broken. Diaphragm hemorrhaging. Physical recovery: six weeks. Full psychological recovery: six months.
>>
>>36797646
Come now old boy.
You think you're the only who knows this game?

farts in your fukin face u die
>>
File: 1491482035559.png (19KB, 644x776px) Image search: [Google]
1491482035559.png
19KB, 644x776px
>>36796683
>Approaches you
>"say joy lane"
>pull out dick
>kick him in the leg
>he goes down
>remove all clothing as swiftly as possible
>while kicking and stamping on him
>piss and shit on him
>screaming "REEEEEE"
>and "DIE NIGGER DIE"
>pull out ballpoint pen
>kick him in face
>shit on ballpoint pen
>ram into his eye
>piss on his face
>stamp on the pen
>until there's a crunch
>remove his clothing
>fist him with both hands
>make sure his anus bleeds
>put his firearm into his bleeding ruined anus
>fire inside him
>fuck his ruined, bleeding torn-up anus
>fuck his pen-stabbed eye
>nut on his face
>tear his arms off
>ram them down his throat
>cut his toes off
>make necklace out of toes
>put it around his neck
Another nigger dealt with
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.