[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure it would blow this negress' mind if she learned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0922.jpg (48KB, 480x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0922.jpg
48KB, 480x379px
I'm sure it would blow this negress' mind if she learned that not only white people engage in war.
>>
Probably. She'd be astonished.
>>
>>36796227
oh shit, that's #woke son. this sista is smart as shieeet.
>>
>>36796227
That's not what she's saying though. She's saying that white people used and use violence to achieve their aims like everyone else, and thus shouldn't act like they have a moral high ground. It's pretty stupid and simplistic, but so are you.
>>
>>36796227
>I'm sure it would blow this negress' mind if she learned that not only white people engage in war.
She never claimed otherwise. It's just that white people have never engaged in peace.

But she doesn't realize that's an argument for why they should organize peacefully.
>>
File: 1493104475209.jpg (119KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
1493104475209.jpg
119KB, 1024x726px
>only white people did war
what do negroes mean by this
>>
Someone should teach her how to role-play correctly. The asterisk is used to denote an action. Using the past tense is incongruous. She might could try using habitual past but it would still look odd, and still be wrong. Any nation of people known for war must also be known for peace or genocide. Every white war has ended in treaties and surrenders so peace was used to achieve our goals every time.
>>
>>36796372
>you're responsible for what your ancestors did
Why isn't she mad at her great great great great grandfathers for literally selling her own people to whites in exchange for some colored rocks and shit?
>>
>>36796390
>>36796372
She's pretty much generalizing an entire race as being violent, that's hypocritical.
>>
>>36796428
Her ancestors descendants aren't the ones telling her not to be peaceful in the face of oppression.
>>
>>36796451
I'd say that the concept of race is inherently violent. It's not possible for a race to be really peaceful.
>>
>>36796511
Right, in that sense it's hypocritical.
I totally agree.
>>
>>36796428
That's not what she's saying either. She's saying that white people, like everyone, use violence to get what they want. Nobody condemns the American Revolution for using violence, because the cause is seen to be worth it. So why condemn blacks for using violence to fight their perceived persecution?

I'm not saying she's justified, or that BLM shit is a worthy cause for violence, but you're just misunderstanding what she's saying because you want to get people outraged.
>>
>>36796472
>YOUR ANCESTORS WERE WARMONGERS HENCE YOU CANT CLAIM TO BE PEACEFUL

What happened to judging people based on THEIR actions not the actions of their genetic ancestry.
*sigh*
Also nevermind the fact that if white people were for anything but peace theyd get hated on even more, except if theyre jews ofc(which is fine cause i hate sandnigs)
>>
>>36796451
Yeah, I agree and I think she's just encouraging racial conflict. My point is that the OP isn't making sense either.
>>
>>36796584

Because it disrupts our peaceful society and her perception is objectively wrong, there is no black persecution. Antisocial pieces of shit like her should rot in prison.
>>
File: 1413750435612.png (62KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1413750435612.png
62KB, 231x231px
>>36796613
>*sigh*
hownew.ru
>>
>>36796631
Have you considered the OP didn't thoroughly think out his post, not intending it to be an argument, rather, an enticing comment to encourage an amusing dialogue?
>>
>>36796613
>What happened to judging people based on THEIR actions not the actions of their genetic ancestry.
Never existed desu.
>>
>>36796372
If this dumb nigger knew anything about "peaceful protest" she'd know their aim is to cause violence. It's literally why MLK and other civil rights activists did all the shit they did. Their goal was to cause violence so people would say, "hey that's not right". The peace in peaceful protest is ironic.
>>
For 8 year under Obama hardcore conservative people threaten to revolt. Trump even said there should be won if he didn't win the election. Yet we act surprise when the left act this way.
>>
Niggers still think white people are immortal.
Also if niggers ever got passed the dark age in Africa before Europe they would do the exact same thing but it's 2017 and they still haven't passed it
>>
>>36797918
I think you are making shit up. Humor me, do you have anything at all that could support your claim? Even an M$paint diagram would be amusing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.