[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be high school junior shy beta fag >be a respectable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1490804387296.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490804387296.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>be me
>be high school junior shy beta fag
>be a respectable 190 lb and 6 feet tall
>thought i had chub but nothing to make me attention whore anerexic
>always tried to get friends but never worked out
>joined debate to try to get friends
>got put in a class of 7, majority being black
>one of them with vitiligo who liked to talk
>lets call her jess
>jess one day asked class for money for lunch
>it was mainly directed towards the people she talks to
>remembered my dad gave me lunch money
"yea i got a bit you can have"
"OHH SO KIND ANON! i promise to pay you back!"
>wanted to seem like good guy
"n-no its fine. keep it"
>couple days passed
>jess asked again
>gave again and said the same thing
>rest of class for the rest of the year referred to me when they needed cash
>even the teacher asked me to fund her dr. pepper addiction
>skip all the boring parts
>>
>>36796223
>be me
>near the end of the year
>debate team made jokes about me being quiet all the time
>some examples are "probably planning a school shooting" or "maybe hes going through what hes going to do at his alt right meet"
>laugh because too shy to say a rebutel against it
>regardless, still gave money to them when needed
>come home
>grandma was visiting
>she looked at me and hugged me
"have you lost weight, anon?"
>think for a second
"n-no... i dont think so"
>go to the restroom and check stomach
>all that chub i remembered... gone
>hip bones kinda poked out
>kinda liked it
>regardless still thought about it
>realized next morning
"im fucking destroying myself to get friends that doesnt care for me other than my welfare"
every week, some times every day, i gave my lunch money to these people expecting some sort of praise but instead i got told shit. it really hurts me that they do that but if you do the math.. ive gave almost 500 usd to the debate team and i get in return nothing but a center peice for jokes and turned into a fucking stick. for refrence, in 6'1 but 141 lb... this isnt a meme that "heh blacks collecting welfare from the giving white" this is what actually happened and happening. i now feel bad to say "no i dont have cash for myself" because they now think im rich. if you guys can please help
>>
>>36796262
>it's the black's fault I'm too beta to say no
I don't know read up on cognitive behavior therapy and albert ellis
>>
>>36796223
Teachers can't afford a dollar soda? What a fuckin Jew. You're making like 200 dollars every day you are there and you ask a student for money? The fuck
>>
>>36796422
her excuse is she doesnt have bills. she doesnt ask as much as the rest do but still pretty sad
>>
>>36796411
i never said its the blacks fault i said im not making an edgy joke that they are black
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.