[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETA REVOLUTION NOW. NOW IS THE TIME TO TRULY BEE OURSELVES,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

BETA REVOLUTION NOW. NOW IS THE TIME TO TRULY BEE OURSELVES, AND UNLEASH A LIFETIME OF PENT-UP SORROW AND REJECTION UPON OUR OPPRESSORS!

IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF CHAD AND STACY I'D RATHER BE DEAD THEN SUFFER TFWNOGF FOR ONE MORE FUCKING DAY

I KNOW MANY OF YOU OUT THERE FEEL THE SAME

TO ARMS, BROTHERS! WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS WE WILL INCUR A WAVE OF DEVESTATION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE

IF THE WORLD DENIES US PRIME TEEN PUSSY WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE IT FOR OURSELVES

STAND BY ME BROTHERS, LET ME HEAR YOUR BATTLE CRY!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
hold it in anon... not yet...
>>
>>36796344
NO

FUCK NO

I'VE WAITED AND WAITED. JUST LIKE HOW I WAITED FOR GIRLS TO COME AROUND TO LIKING ME. IT NEVER HAPPENED.

I'M SICK OF THIS EMPTY LIE OF AN EXISTENCE. I WILL DIE IN GLORIOUS BATTLE AGAINST ALL THESE FUCKING NORMIES THAT HAVE SEX ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. ALL THESE CHADS AND STACYS WALKING AROUND IN THEIR UNDERWEAR... IT'S TIME TO BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD.

IF I HAVE NO GF, NO ONE WILL HAVE GF. FAIR IS FAIR.

KILL NORMIES. KILL NORMIES. 696969696969 KILL NORMIES KILL NORMIES
EVERY LAST ONE
>>
>>36796502
hide ittt, you dont want them knowing your capabilities when the real revolution happens. they will target you
>>
Dont show your power level yet anon.
>>
>>36796502
>>36796193
Lol I love this site. You guys are so much fun.
>>
File: 1481556190718.jpg (9KB, 248x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481556190718.jpg
9KB, 248x187px
Fucking kek op you're the man
>>
>>36796193
If you do that then you will become Alpha, you have to become alpha to do that and in that moment you aren't beta anymore.
>>
>>36796344
WHEN THEN ANON, WHEN?
>>
>>36796193
Your aspergers won't cure
Your life will be like that till the end
You know how it will end
A gun pointed at school students
>>
>>36796193
Make sure you write a manifesto and use either a semi auto rifle or a rifled shotgun if you want a good score
>>
File: ;;.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
;;.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>36796193
I'm not a virgin. ARE YOU!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.