[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would most women feel if, after several dates, they came

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0681.jpg (42KB, 450x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
42KB, 450x437px
How would most women feel if, after several dates, they came back to a guy's place and discovered his extensive Warhammer 40K collection?
>>
I'd ask if knew how to eat logs from Andy Sixxes anus.
>>
I don't think that they would care >>>/adv/
>>
They'd dry up quicker than a god damn jelly fish buried in salt
>>
>>36796174
OG aroused?
>>
Most certainly it would arouse them
>>
It's a normalfag hobby. I wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>36796217
>>36796219
W-which type of army would arouse them the most

>>36796231
You're not a girl
>>
>>36796174
they better be eldar, 'nids, CSM, or orkz or you're SOL, virgin boy.
>>
>>36796231
>i'm a fembot, teehee (:
u haf bin mooted
>>
>>36796271
They're 'nids but I think I might want to get some Nurgle.

Elder a shit.
>>
IRL woman here. I woud Automatically drop him, cut off ties and file restraining order if neccesary. Toys are for boys, and I date men.

It may seem "unfair" or whatever to you, but we have standards. Would you date a woman after finding she bagged, froze, and preserved her minstrel discharges and kept them in the freezer? Of course not. It's literally the same thing.
>>
What army(ies) do u play?
>>
>>36796323
>They're 'nids
Disregard what I said about arousal
>>
>>36796174
Depends if you're Chad. If you are, she'll think it's amazing and very sexy.
>>
>>36796807
Tyranids and Chaos Space Marines
>>
I would think it was cute, it's a harmless hobby - shows that you are willing to put time and effort into something on your own accord.
>>
She'd get wet because I've never met a poorfag who could afford an extensive 40k collection.
>>
Not a real female but I would like it, even though I have no interest in W40k myself.

It means he's passionate and creative about something which probably translates over for a lot of things in life.
>>
>>36797090
You mean autistic anon. The word you're looking for is autistic
>>
>>36797024
I mean discard fuck
>>
Gets bitches wet tier: Iron Warriors
Gets bitches out tier: everything else
Gets bitches running faster than a vegetarian from a butcher shop tier: Imperial Fists
>>
How can I get into the Warhammer series and what are good video games about Warhammer btw?
>>
>>36797186

my iron warrior nigga
>>
>>36797237
>how can I get into the Warhammer series
1. Be rich
2. Have a lot of time/no real life
>>
File: ApokalypseIII-022.jpg (650KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ApokalypseIII-022.jpg
650KB, 1024x683px
>>36796231
>calling it a normalfag hobby.
>outing himself as a filthy chad.
Warhammer 40k is one of the most autistic hobbies ever, besides DnD. Even vydia is fucking normalfag tier compared to 40k you twat.
>>
File: 1482505585586.png (20KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482505585586.png
20KB, 300x400px
>>36796174
me, personally, like this
>>
>>36796649
>IRL woman here.

fuck off bitch.
>>
>>36796649
>minstrel
Phat lutes.

It'd be more like finding out a woman is a female Narcissist because she never puts down her phone and has zero family photos.
>>
>>36797330
How the fuck am I supposed to understand what kind of reaction that is
>>
>>36796174
Did you remember to dilute your paints? Did you go with a black base coat? Did you incorporate airbrush? Also, a man who can afford fucking Warhammer is probably good with managing money so bonus points.
>>
>>36796174
I'd be pretty interested, probably have lots of questions about the game and stuff. This is definitely something that you should tell her about beforehand, but its not bad. If she's into it then it could become a fun part if your relationship. Big PROTIP: don't be ashamed of it, but at the same time don't be obsessive. Present it as a fun hobby that you like, not a lifestyle. That will make the difference of her seeing you as a creative and imaginative dude rather than a creep. Thats all I (a grill) can think of.
>>
>>36797479
Fucking wrong. Am dating a warhammer fag and can confirm he is trash with money. There's a difference between "having the money" and "affording" something.
>>
>>36797527
But what army does he play
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.