[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots, I need to ask you something >be me >go to asda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: suspiscious.jpg (8KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
suspiscious.jpg
8KB, 270x187px
robots, I need to ask you something

>be me
>go to asda for yogurt
>take motorbike
>arrive at asda, park up bike, put on stand take off helmet etc.
>as I'm getting my helmet off some bald 19 year old in a dirty, baggy t-shirt comes out of nowhere and stands in the parking space, literally inches from bike
>he lights a cigarette
>he's staring at me
>stall for time checking phone, checking hair in mirror, unzipping jacket etc.
>he's still staring at me, smoking
>put helmet back on and go to Morrisons instead

Did I make the right choice? Was he going to steal my bike?
>>
>>36795232
no he was just going to fuck your qt boipucci
>>
>>36795232
>not confronting him
>literally running away from a stranger standing still

kek, I see you're compensating for your omega mindset by riding le cool fastbike! i bet all the girls want you
>>
>>36795232
Probably a crackhead desu

You made the right call
>>
>>36796218
mate I'd much rather not have my bike stolen or get stabbed by some crackhead than be a big tough man like you, not worth it
>>
>>36796517
He was admiring your bike mate
>>
>>36796517
Those things are hundreds of pounds, you think he's just going to walk off with it? Put the break on that stops the wheels from moving (I took motorcycle lessons years ago, I remember this is a thing) and it would take a team of people to steal that.
>>
"Can I help you?"

That's all you had to fucking say, OP. All you had to do was use some fucking words to figure out what the fuck that guy was doing and make an informed decision about how to proceed. You enormous, gaping pussy. Dipshit.
>>
>>36796892
yeah I realise now that if the steering lock is on there's no chance he's getting away with it, and even if he did he'd get stopped by the police for driving without a crash helmet, I doubt it was getting stolen

>>36796708
you're probably right actually

When in doubt, get out I say
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.