[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women literally spend hours a day working on their appearance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lenceriasexi10.jpg (71KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
lenceriasexi10.jpg
71KB, 499x750px
Women literally spend hours a day working on their appearance and you won't even wash your socks. Tell me again why you deserve a girlfriend?
>>
I don't. It's a lot of work.
>>
And then they hate you for looking at them or approaching them because you're too poor, short, insecure, etc, etc, etc.

They have a million reasons to reject you when all they have to do is look nice.
>>
>>36794619
I do wash my socks, I handle mine and dad's laundry. Girls are too much work in comparison though.
>>
>>36794891
Because it's insulting to them if some short ugly dude approaches them. 5s should only approach 5s, if a 5 approaches an 8 you're essentially telling an 8 that she's a 5.

How do you people not understand this?
>>
>>36795007
Because a lot of women lie and claim they believe in equality, which is supposed to mean they look past inadequacies and care about people as people.

Get women to stop fucking lying about how altruistic and selfless they are and there won't be any more confusion.
>>
>>36795229
>Because a lot of women lie and claim they believe in equality, which is supposed to mean they look past inadequacies and care about people as people.
That doesnt apply to dating you fucking cuck. People are allowed have standards and not give the time of day to some mumbling autist.
>>
>>36795252
>you fucking cuck.
Oh, look. It's the alt-right hoping we'll take him seriously.
>>
>>36795252
It's hard to reconcile "publicly I'm good, but privately I'm a piece of shit".

Is it autistic to want consistency instead of accepting duplicity? If you don't have the guts to show your true face then don't complain when some people fall for your lies.
>>
>>36794619
So she can wash my socks ?
>>
>>36794619
That's their choice to spend hours out of their day to work on their appearance.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.