[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>over 10,000 hours on World of Warcraft >could have learned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1489086689518.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1489086689518.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>over 10,000 hours on World of Warcraft
>could have learned an instrument or read lots of books or studied science or done ANYTHING productive
why did i do it
why didnt i know better
>>
You could have, but would you have? You're complaining about wasting time in the past yet you're doing that right now
>>
think of everything productive you could've done and then realize you would've been doing it alone.

WoW had you socializing with friends the entire way through, that's why, that's what keeps you there, no matter how much people want to deny it.
even if you don't socialize, you like feeling wanted in groups, subconsciously and you also enjoy when other people inspect you.

if i could learn how to speak Russian and afford to be able to do it with other people, like in a class, then i'd be all for it.
but 9 times out of 10 if i have to do something productive im in it by myself.
>>
the best thing to ever happen to me was my dad saying he wasn't going to pay for a WoW subscription because it'd just be a waste of time
>>
>>36794016
>play wow 2005-2010
>quit thinking i was a no life
>look back at all the fun i had
>wish to go back
wow is shit now, why were you even playing it
>>
Starting late is better than never beginning at all.
Why don't you actually do something productive now instead of wasting even more time whining on an Adult Aspergers forum?
>>
>>36794016
This one retarded nerd I know got a computer to make music on but he ended up losing his job so he just bought wow again and played it non stop and never learned to make music
>>
>>36794077
Similar thing happened to me. My mom never liked me playing video games so she told me she sure as hell was going to pay 100$+ for the discs + 15$/month. It probably saved me from wasting even more of my life
>>
>>36794016
what class fag
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.