[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOMMY NEEDS TO LEAVE SO I CAN MAKE FOOD WITHOUT HER QUESTIONING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1493048719581.jpg (62KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493048719581.jpg
62KB, 1333x900px
MOMMY NEEDS TO LEAVE SO I CAN MAKE FOOD WITHOUT HER QUESTIONING ME RIGHT NOW ReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36793905
liked your thread. have a good one, enjoy your meal
>>
>>36793905
Hey son, whatcha cookin
>>
>>36795388
t-t-tendies
>>
>>36795388
gonna microwave a cheeseburger and put ketchup,mustard and pickles on it
>>
I know that feel. My mom let me homeschool for my a year during high school. I fucking hated waiting in my room for her to go to work. I just wanted to smoke weed make munchies by myself
>>
>>36795400
Proud of you for making tentens for dindins!
>>
>>36793905
Christ I hate that, people trying to make small talk with me even when I'm clearly not interested. And there's no way to verbally convey that without being "rude".
>>
>>36795440
Sounds tasty desu. Good luck dog!
>>
>kitchen is clean and empty
>think now is a time to prepare a meal for myself
>suddenly every roommate needs to use the kitchen
>>
>>36797038
thanks mate, it was pretty good had 2 of them mommy finally left for a bit
>>
>>36793905
>walk by dad
>where you going

every single time
he's just sitting there all day every day asking the same questions every time i walk by
>>
>>36793905
What's she gonna question you about anon?
>>
>>36793905
THIS, FUCKING THIS!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO FELT UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MY FAMILY TALKING TO ME!!!!

I DESPISE COOKING IN FRONT OF THEM
>>
>>36793905
Is this what it's like when NEETs talk about making "nutritious home-cooked meals" in wagie threads?
>>
File: had enough.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
had enough.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>36795440
>>36795400
stop wasting my electricity, fuckboi

did you take out the trash yet?
did you clean your room yet?
when are you gonna get a job???
>>
File: gun.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>36798036
>so, what'd you do all day?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU AUTISTIC MUSTACHED OLD MAN

HE WAS SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME EVERY SINGLE DAY EVEN WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE AND WORKING UP TO 12 HOURS A DAY AT FAST FOOD JOB

NEVER "HI SON HOW'S IT GOING"

WHAT'D

YOU

DO

ALL

DAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>36798036
>what have you been up to anon/
>how's anon today?
I AM THE SAME EVERYDAY IF I WAS FEELING LIKE SHIT I WOULDNT TELL YOU
>>
>>36798130
>did you take out the trash yet?
no
>did you clean your room yet?
no
>when are you gonna get a job???
never
>>
>>36798161
Make him pay, anon.
>>
File: 81NqoHr2gkL.jpg (371KB, 1089x1677px) Image search: [Google]
81NqoHr2gkL.jpg
371KB, 1089x1677px
stupid smelly NEETs
>>
>they lift lid and put their face in pot to inspect what you're cooking
>they talk while their face is in the pot, getting their germs all over the food
>they stick their finger in the pot to taste what you're cooking and criticize you for making it too spicy so now they can't eat it
>>
>want to kill self
>not enough time before mom gets home
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (17KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
17KB, 399x388px
>>36793905
>Want to drink some water
>Ran out of bottles in my room
>Only water is downstairs
>Mommy is there

REEEEEE FUCKING LEAVE YOU BITCH DON'T YOU REALIZE YOU'RE OBSTRUCTING ME FROM A VITAL RESOURCE FOR SUSTENANCE
>>
>>36799127
Why not keep a supply in your room? 2L coke bottles work, pickel jar bottles also work
>>
File: 1446443580098.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1446443580098.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>36798036
>>36798161
i got you all beat
>living with grandparents for the moment
>ofc they know jack shit about computers
>winter starting
>grandpa decides to sell stove to get an air conditioner
>what the fuck
>asks me to post it on spic ebay
>it sells
>retard who bought it comes over and after they get it out of the house they start debating wether "ebay" charges you for the post
>this retard actually tells him that hes going to claim he never bought it just to make sure they dont charge us
>he tells me about this
>dont worry they wont charge you anything i know how this works
>"MAYBE WE SHOULD DO IT ARE YOU SUREE?"
>yes
>comes back 10 minutes later
>5 minute conversation basically about "if i was right about them not charging you"
>convince him they wont charge you because we didnt select the only service for which they actually charge you which is like not even 5 usd
>comes back 10 minutes later
>"hey lets post the stove for sale again in about 5 days so that we can trick the website into thinking we havent actually sold it yet"

i want to stop right here for a second and actually asure you that this is literally was he told me. this actually happened

now onto my grandmother, this ones shorter
>door to the side of the house breaks down every now and then because its old as shit
>come back from smoking a cigarette outside
>try the door
>doesnt open
>force it a bit and makes some noise
>the next day
>"anon was that you trying to open the door last night?"
>"yes why?"
>tell her what happened
>"you DO know you have to turn the key right?"

oh well thank fucking god you said that grandma holy shit all these years opening doors have just been an illusion
its all been a dream or some shit
holy fuck let me go try that out im going to open the fuck out of some doors

its hell living with these people , every fucking day of my life is some shit of this caliber
>>
>>36800049
Wew lad I'm sorry. Old folks are such a hassle to deal with
>>
>>36793905
You don't deserve food you pathetic neckbeard.
>>
File: 1491032979826.png (225KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
1491032979826.png
225KB, 880x882px
>>36793905
just cook mommy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.