[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any girls out there who actually behave like down-to-earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 1478135169915.png (1MB, 1200x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1478135169915.png
1MB, 1200x1254px
Are there any girls out there who actually behave like down-to-earth human beings and aren't vapid, manipulative and materialistic?
Just girls who won't treat you like a literal animal just because you don't happen to be 6'4 with a 7" dick and six figure job?
>>
>>36793690
>out
yes. But you want 9-10 Stacy not them.
>>
>>36793690
>GRACIAS MI GENERAL!
>>
>>36793726
As long as she's a 5 (which means average looking) it's fine.
A nice body (not hard for a woman unless she has severe physical deformities) and simply behaving like a normal, likeable person already goes a long way.
>>
>>36793690
gracias, mi generaI
>>
Yes but they're mostly ugly.
>>
>>36793690
>Gracias, mi general!

Remove Communists
>>
>>36793690
>Are there any wolves who don't eat flesh?

BTW, if you actually think money matters to pre-wall women then you're already a beta cuck.
>>
>>36793690
Gracias, mi general

/r9k/ is the worst board for this sorta thing
>>
Gracias, mi general!

>Just girls who won't treat you like a literal animal just because you don't happen to be 6'4 with a 7" dick and six figure job?

Some of them act sympathetic and treat you like a little kid.
>>
File: 92975-004-161CFD5C.jpg (38KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
92975-004-161CFD5C.jpg
38KB, 299x450px
>>36793690
Gracias, mi general.

I await the day we line up the Communists in the street and execute them.
>>
>>36793726
This.

I'm
> kind
> smart
> educated
> doing scientific research
> employed
> artistic
> good taste
> funny
> affectionate

And I got rejected by:
> a bald dude who wears grubby clothes to the department
> a 5'4 Jewish manlet who lives with his mother at 25
> a mexican line cook who's 24 and never had a gf

Not only did they reject me, but the first and third actually insulted me while they did it. At least Jewbot was polite.

Men love Stacey and will project positive values on her.

Every other woman is invisible or repugnant.
>>
>>36793690
gracias mi generaI

originalo
>>
>>36793690
>Are there any girls out there who actually behave like down-to-earth human beings and aren't vapid, manipulative and materialistic?

None whatsoever. Even if you think you found one, she'll turn on you in a second if her fee fees or tingly gash demand it.
>>
>>36795798
You're either comically ugly or cartoonishly fat. Or you're LARPing. Post body uggo.
>>
>girl likes literally anything other than fashion and makeup
>"GOD WHAT A POSER I BET SHE'S JUST CRUISING FOR DICK ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME REEEEEEEEEEE ATTENTION WHORE SUCCUBUS"
>ten minutes pass
>"why can't I just find a girl that likes anime and games like I do God I'm so lonely ;____; dumb sluts are all the same it's all their fault ;_______;"
>>
>>36795972
> comically ugly
Nope. I'm a solid 5.
> cartoonishly fat
Not that, either.

Men say that to deny their own shallowness.

>>36796059
Yep.
I used to wear band shirts a lot but guys have tried to quiz me.

Same with science, too. I'm in a STEM program and men in social sciences and humanities ( or with zero post secondary at all) have tried to correct me when talking about something I wrote my thesis on with nothing to back them up.
>>
>>36795798
Calling yourself

>smart
>funny
>good taste

Isn't self confident, it's arrogant. Those are qualities others assign to you, you shouldn't assign them to yourself.
>>
>>36793690
I'm 6'5", own a house, have a decent income, a nice-ish car I bought in cash... it's still never enough. Nothing you have will ever be enough.
>>
>>36796197
are you black?
what kind of stem?
>>
>>36794973
he was for economic liberalization my dude.
>>
File: 1493358997457.jpg (174KB, 580x405px) Image search: [Google]
1493358997457.jpg
174KB, 580x405px
>>36796197
I won't believe either unless you post pics, roastie. Stop bitching.
>>
>>36796059
>>36796197
Go to lol cow to bitch you hefers.
>>
Grawsee-ass Mee henner-al
>>
>>36793690
Gracias, mi general
organelle
>>
>>36796461
he wasn't calling pinochet a commie you autist
>>
>>36795798
>kind
>employed
how about posting attributes that dont count for almost every woman other than deadbeats and sociopaths.
>>
>>36796197
That's all fine with me as long as she's a virgin and doesn't drink/do drugs. I've dated a Stacy briefly and it was unpleasant.
>>
>>36793690
Gracias mi general
Literalmente original
>>
>>36796265
Those are attributes others assign to me?

I was gifted in school and am a graduate student.

Most people call me funny.

As for good taste, I was a contributor to what.cd and used to lathe records for a record shop. I still collect lots of local folk music. I have a serious interest in music.

Sounds like you're just insecure and projecting.

>>36796441
> black
Yep.

> OKCupid stats show how everyone hates black women

> STEM
I did chemistry for undergrad. I'm doing biology, right now.

>>36796467
> won't believe me

Cool. That was always allowed.

>>36796538
I did.
>>
>>36796538
>every woman other than deadbeats and sociopaths
so almost no woman?
>>
>>36796671
Post pics you stupid roastie whore. Nobody cares about you bitching about how you're not ugly for fat.

>black

Definitely not 5/10 then, and probably thinks morbidly obese is just "thick".
>>
>>36795972
It makes sense, though.

Dating site statistics show that average woman are ignored in favour of women with divisive appearances.

Gracias mi general
>>
>>36796719
>Dating site statistics show that average woman are ignored in favour of women with divisive appearances.

And 80% of men are ignored in favor of rich Chads. Cry me a river roasties.
>>
>>36796548
> virgin
Yep.

> drinks / drugs

Sorry anon, I loved psychedelics when I was younger. And pubs are really fun.

>>36796716
Sounds like you're really desperate for Big Black Titties.
>>
>>36796719
both the men and women who use dating sites do not represent real-life averages

the average guy on a dating site is a middle-aged beta autist, and the average woman on a dating site is a fat single mother
>>
>>36796745
> roastie
Hey, at least you didn't call me a white knight.

> chad
That doesn't my point though. No matter how bad men have it you going " well you can't get a date therefore fat" is still fallacious. You should settle down, hombre.

>>36796768
> BBT
/pol/....
>>
>>36796768
Well, why would I want an ugly druggie/alcoholic? Not worth it, I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>36796768
>Sounds like you're really desperate for Big Black Titties

seems like I'm on the mark that youre fat and hideous. Don't worry roastie, I'm sure you'll find someone equally ugly to tolerate you eventually. As "hard" as things are for you, you're still on equally as mode because of your hole.
>>
>>36796821
Oh so you're just a normalfag. What a shocker.
>>
>>36796809
It's true that the sample size =/ reality, but I still think dating site data is relevant because more people than ever use it. How many normies use Tinder?
Plus the logic makes sense: men assume that all guys will go for " ok / pretty" girls so they go for girls with polarising appearances to reduce competition.
>>
>>36793690
How you such a sad sack of cuck shit that you believe women only want 6'4'' dudes lmfao? You've been bamboozled by the other virgins on the web that browse theredpill, they've been tricking you the entire time so you live your sad life alone while they go around picking up chicks while you're too angry at the internet
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 700x525px
>>36796828
> recreational use = addiction

Ok

>>36796866
> guy just makes a point
> backs it up
> "normalfag"

Apparently only normalfags can form coherent thoughts, now.
>>
>>36796937
Is that pic supposed to be convincing? I don't use/consume any of that crap. Again why would I ever want to date a degenerate unless I'm one?
>>
>>36796866
> normalfag

You're talking about IQ, right?

>>36796901
I think those preferences exist, but if you just go outside you can see how greatly life varies from what one would expect from media.

I think a lot of these dudes just want to make others feel as low as they do.
>>
>>36796984
A lot of those other dudes make up this bullshit to make sure the pool of men doesn't go out of control. Right now, we have a bunch of redpillers who can't date or interact with women because all they've read is misogynistic bullshit on the internet. The guys writing this bullshit are just trying to keep the betas down and ensure more girls for themselves. It's really like 8d chess, ala trump
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (140KB, 424x537px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
140KB, 424x537px
>>36793690
Gracias, mi general!

>tfw no Captain General president
>>
>>36797020
Not the anon you're talking to, but I think you're close but I don't fully agree.

I don't think it's about getting girls for themselves, I think the problem is that this person is threatened by anyone else's problems because they're hurt so no one but them can be sad.
>>
>>36796886
>men assume that all guys will go for " ok / pretty" girls so they go for girls with polarising appearances to reduce competition
that's not how men think, even betas
>>
>>36793690
Gracias, mi general
originallyoriginal
>>
>>36793690

Why do you hate the free market? Obviously you aren't worth shit to women.
>>
>>36796937
>sugar
>drug
how the fuck was this not original?
>>
>>36797161
And pity isn't attractive. Being sad isn't attractive, and being bitter isn't attractive. Sure you can act all that way you want on 4chan and reddit and luelinks, but the reality is that those characteristics follow you around in real life too, and show up in everything you're saying. You're not hiding yourself from anyone. (You as in whoever behaves this way)
>>
File: african-american-woman-science.jpg (30KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
african-american-woman-science.jpg
30KB, 650x366px
>>36795798
> smart virgin black girl
Your personality would probably be a great match for many robots, but being black is a serious downside. Many men just aren't attracted to that, it's not something you can control.

Pic related is what I'd say a 5/10 black woman would be like. I'd turn her down even if she had a great personality, but date a 5/10 white or asian with the same personality.

tl;dr you got dealt bad cards, being black is like being two points lower or being fat. This != all men wanting stacies.
>>
>>36796197

>I used to wear band shirts a lot but guys have tried to quiz me.

Hey an Iron Maiden tshirt, and it's Fear Of The Dark! I used to love that album what's your favourite song?

>..........

Wearing a tshirt of a band you don't listen to or have never heard of makes you a shallow fake poser. A band tshirt isn't a fashion item...unless your shallow and fake.
>>
>>36795798
Being 'kind' by black female standards doesn't mean much.

You're probably not as smart as you think you are. Females and blacks get preferential treatment because schools follow the progressive agenda.

Most guys don't care whether a girl has a degree. So long as you're not a total bimbo, your level of education is irrelevant.

Similarly, most guys don't care whether you have a job or not. This is because guys are generally happy to provide for a girl. It's girls who reject guys for not having a job, because they want to be provided for.

I have no idea what 'artistic' is supposed to mean here. Drawing anime characters doesn't make you an artist.

Good taste in what? Everyone thinks they have good taste.

Anyway. Black men are always complaining about their women. Black women are apparently the worst women in the world. So if you're even half as good as you say you are, it shouldn't be difficult for you to find a boyfriend.
>>
>>36796901
I'm 5'10 and a lot of women have called me short.
I've even talked to a girl who rejected a guy because he was too short, I know him and he's 5'11.
Not being 6'0 or above makes you much less attractive to women.
>>
>>36797228
Why do you lack reading comprehension?
>>
>>36793690
Gracia, MI general
>>
>>36798158
Are you looking for a gf, anon?

ORIGINAL
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.