[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw one of you fucks in Aldi today, just wanted to say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: oh my.jpg (65KB, 770x448px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.jpg
65KB, 770x448px
I saw one of you fucks in Aldi today, just wanted to say Miku is a shit waifu
>>
cheeky ;-)
>>
Lol. She qt tho. I was in aldi the other day and went thru check out and payed for my shit, walked out only to realize i had a 9 pk of powdered doughnuts under my arm that i didnt pay for. Idk why it wasnt in my cart but no one noticed. I went back inside and explained, qt black girl cashier lold and rung it up for me. Told me im the only person in the world who wouldnt just walk away. I was brave and asked for her number and she let me punch it into my phone. Weve been texting but turns out shes only 17. Not sure what to do now. Im 23
>>
>>36792969
say it to my face next time fucking faggot
>>
>>36793245
depends on state but look up Romeo and Juliet laws
>>
>>36794912
Im fucked in my state unfortunately. She is shy and chill af living in the hood, i know she wont get police involved or her family, but im scared about the street justice that will destroy me if her brothers found out. Such atricky situation. Ill ask her about her family i guess and how much they give a fuck
>>
>>36795132
It's not illegal to date though, just to fuck. If you're on this site you're hopefully not getting laid anyway so go for it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.