[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You said you only liked white girls, Anon. I did this for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: transracial surgery.jpg (190KB, 1840x1227px) Image search: [Google]
transracial surgery.jpg
190KB, 1840x1227px
>You said you only liked white girls, Anon. I did this for you. I'll be 100% white soon then you have to be my boyfriend!

How the FUCK do you get yourself out of this predicament?
>>
>>36792782
I say go for it.

Also gonna need a negroplasty for that face.
>>
>implying race is only skin deep
What about the monkey skull and ape hand/feet?
>>
Isn't that the result of having a disease?
>>
>>36792782
The white parts of her look much better
>>
File: i want to.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
i want to.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
I would like to milk this woman.
>>
>>36792782
It just havent stolen in a while
>>
File: vitilgo.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
vitilgo.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>Anon, why didn't you tell me how good it was to be white? I'm only half white so far and my credit score has already doubled!
>>
File: vitilgo loli.png (1MB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
vitilgo loli.png
1MB, 601x601px
>Uncle blackanon, why haven't you started your racial transformation yet? Do you actually WANT to be black?
>>
>Ugh...What's happening to me? I'm starting to like Kenny G and have the insatiable urge to play golf or water polo...
>>
File: o-CHERI-LINDSAY-facebook.jpg (96KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CHERI-LINDSAY-facebook.jpg
96KB, 2000x1000px
so seriously why haven't we found a way to medically induce vitilgo yet? It'd allow literally every black girl to go full lightskin.
>>
File: albino blacks.jpg (137KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
albino blacks.jpg
137KB, 600x1000px
>>36792782
I don't hate black people just because they have dark skin, you know.
They look like fucking monkeys.
>>
>>36793679
Surprisingly they're look more human-like even though their facial features are nigerish.
>>
>>36792782
WHY the fuck do you get yourself out of this predicament?
If a girl's so interested in you that she's prepared to bleach her skin to satisfy your fetishes, jump at the chance!
(it's true for a normie; doubly so for anyone on /r9k/)
>>
>>36792782
Not about that chimera life.
>>
>>36792830
I want to lock her in a paddock with a herd of other women just like her then impregnate all of them before breeding the children with the mothers in order to produce a new race of champion milk producers.
>>
>>36792804
leave this board you filthy racist.

>>>/pol/
is that way
>>
>>36792782
>>36792867
>>36792887
>>36792948
>>36792971
Cow girls are real

>>36795193
It's not bleaching it's a real skin condition
>>
>>36792782
Does this mean white people evolved from niggers?
>>
You can't induce vitiligo, dumbass.
>>
>>36795990
michael jackson did it
>>
>>36792782
That's not the same as being white, sheboon.
>>
>>36795435
>Pissed off cuck dismisses facts like they are bullshit
>>
>>36796061
michael jackson is a meme
>>
Sweetie, you needn't have done this. Whiteness is a state of mind.
>>
>>36796061
No he didn't. He had vitilgo and didn't want to look like a cow so he just said fuck it and bleached the rest of his skin so he wouldn't have multiple skin colors
>>
>>36792793
>Also gonna need a negroplasty for that face.
fpbp
just going to look like an albino afterwards, that nose and cranial structure doesn't lie
>>
>>36796211
really, youre buying that? i bet you also believe he got his nose and most of his face redone because of an accident and not because he wanted to look more white. wake up.
>>
>>36796237
He called out the jews and was trying to hide. His transformation was almost complete but (((they))) got to him
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.