[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any real "losers" left up in this bitch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: chooseyourclass.jpg (252KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
chooseyourclass.jpg
252KB, 1280x960px
Are there any real "losers" left up in this bitch?

Im not talking about failed normies, muh low gpa, muh min wage job, muh no gf, muh no friend.

I mean actual losers who never even gave a fuck to actually try and fit in or do shit.

You know who you are. The robot who could have it all if he just applied himself but for whatever reason the robot doesnt do it.

Me, personally? Shiet mane, watching the normies on social media makes me feel kinda sad for them with just a hint of jealousy. Nowhere near enough to make me want to play their game though, thats for sure.

>Spend at least third of your life asslicking the boss while making him rich
>Take a loan to "buy" a fancy car
>Spend at least half of your paycheck every month on a tiny concrete box which will never be yours
>Spend the rest of the slave pocket change buying over priced "stylish" clothes and accessories, get the same haircut everybody else has, buy artificial smells to spray on yourself
>Never have or talk about deep thoughts, just barely scratch the surface with everybody you meet and pretend to be friends with
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA all the time no matter how you truly feel
>Be cool.jpg

Jesus christ. I mean, being nearly homeless and broke is hell in itself, but all the normal shit seems way more like a prison to me than success.

Maybe im just edgy. I truly couldnt tell you or myself why exactly i never bothered to try doing this stuff. For whatever reason it just doesnt interest me. Definitely doesnt seem worth the effort at all.
Hbu?
>>
Yeah same. Coupled with a few traumatic experiences, it sealed the deal for me.

I actually have no relation to the function of society beside not committing criminal acts, because I value my NEET freedom.

I have no drive to mingle in society and don't feel any urge, not even in the slightest, to follow any monetary or creative aspirations. I just want to live out my life and not be bothered by people.

I don't think I'm asking for much.
>>
>>36792669
>You know who you are. The robot who could have it all if he just applied himself but for whatever reason the robot doesnt do it.
I had a grill in my bed twice. She touched my penis twice and I went to sleep.
>>
>>36792726
I understand you except
>no creative aspirations
Why not mate? Writing, making music, painting stuff, woodworking etc. is pretty fun, especially if you just do it for yourself and not for money or recognition.

>beside not committing criminal acts
Same except lately i have been thinking about dealing drugs a bit. I spent the last couple of months walking the streets, trying the local quality of drugs and observing the "street life" and i am 80% sure i could deliver better quality drugs with at least 60% profit.

Something im considering lately.
Whats the worst that can happen? They lock me up? Shit nigga, i am eternal NEET, having a roof, food and free time is all i ever had and wanted.

>>36792777
Lel, thats pretty savage. I bet you fucked with her brain by doing that. Nice one
>>
i could never have it all

the whole smart but lazy,
could have done it if i wanted to,
just never wanted to in the first place

that's all a delusion for small minded people
to save their ego

i was born to be what i am today
a rock on the side of the road

shitty parents with shitty genes
shitty jobs in a shitty place
i was always going to be a loser

there's no escaping it
>>
>>36792838
>that's all a delusion for small minded people
to save their ego
All im gonna say is that i had double digit amount of bitches wanting muh dick despite being loser NEET all my life.

>the whole smart but lazy,
could have done it if i wanted to,
Well i made money freelance translating shit. Learned the second and third languages on my own, mostly playing vidya and watching movies.

Just because you believe you couldnt make it if you really wanted to doesnt mean everyone is the same anon.
>>
I would say I maybe tried to fit in sort of at one point, and I basically got bitch slapped by reality over and over because it was all an act and I was just pretending to be "normal", and as soon as I actually had to try to function as an adult I shattered into a million pieces and never recovered.

Now I've been pretty much a shut-in for most of my 20s and wake up at 7pm every day. No job, no prospects, don't even try, don't even care.

I just play video games every day and try not to kill myself. I'm not sure if I will ever amount to anything.
>>
>Same except lately i have been thinking about dealing drugs a bit.
Do it Anon it's not that hard, the only thing you have to be halfway decent at is procuring drugs and making friends that'll buy the stuff. The rest happens easy. Just get a gun before you decide to go big, robbery is too common in that line of work
>>
>>36792880
so try it sometime moron
go ahead and make the effort
give it your 100% for once

that way you won't have any excuses left
after you still failed

you'll figure this shit out when you're older
only an idiot kid thinks he can do anything

being a loser isn't such a bad thing
>>
>be me, grade 9
>decide vidya is better than grades
>stop eating to play more vidya
>fall into schedule of playing from 3 in the afternoon to 3 in the morning
>play at school between periods and in lunch
>start pulling solid D's now from straight A's
>lost 40 pounds
>hear parents crying from disappointment of failed son
>ignore their cries and continue grinding for sick new gear
>>
>>36792835
>I bet you fucked with her brain by doing that. Nice one
She has a boyfriend. Just called me from a nightclub saying I had my chance and lost it. Shit was so cash. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't like women very much.
>>
>>36792979
Are your perhaps speaking from first hand experience?

I read a LOT of shit from drug dealers all over the web the past couple of months, in addition to actually "hanging" out in the streets.

I was approached at least twice a day by random people who asked me if i had any weed.

I think i got pretty good at spotting reliable "no bullshit" customers too, despite not actually dealing yet.

Like i been sitting on a bench near the train station, listening to reggae or something.
A guy comes up and asks if its Marley, sits down next to me and goes on about how hes MMA champion and shit.

I just laughed at him and nodded my head. (I mean how pathetic do you have to be to go bragging with lies to random guy in a park?).

He said
>Yeah man, i always liked black music
And that was the second warning. WHO THE FUCK says "black music"? If you cant recognize wu tang then you clearly dont know shit about "black music".

Anyway, he went
>So.....i can give you these beers mate, you want them?
I told him im good.

He seemed unnerved and went
>Do you smoke weed
I said yeah and why is he asking.
He replied
>No reason...i was just wondering if you have any you know
I told him no (despite having some) and kept chilling while he got nervous as fuck and definitely pretended to be on phone and getting the fuck out of there in a hurry.

If i was dealing i would have him smoke joint with me to make sure hes not a cop or something and then depending on him either rip him off big time or walk away.

Another guy met me while i was walking around and smoking a joint, his eyes lit up and he went
>HEY MAN!!! CAN YOU PLEEEASE leave me couple of puffs?
I laughed and said sure, gave him quarter of the joint.
He went
>THANKS A LOT MATE! Do you have messenger or something so i can contact you when i need weed?

I told him i dont get my hands on weed that often (lie), and sorry.

My point is that it seems very easy and kinda profitable. Especially with the SHIT they sell around here.
>>
>>36792953
>it was all an act and I was just pretending to be "normal"
It sounds like normal means average in this case.

>I'm not sure if I will ever amount to anything.
What would you like to amount to brobot?

>>36793088
>so try it sometime moron
>go ahead and make the effort
>give it your 100% for once

The entire point of this thread is that i dont want to because it doesnt seem worth the hassle at all.

>that way you won't have any excuses left
I dont need excuses. I am stating the facts. I could be "like them" if i bothered to apply myself.

>only an idiot kid thinks he can do anything
Never said i can do :anything:

>being a loser isn't such a bad thing
True.
>>
>>36793098
Lel, i was just like you except since i was 6 or so.
>>36793248
>MUH PUSSY
>YOU FUCKING LOSER BLEW YOUR CHANCE at fucking my blown out roast beef
When will the roasties learn that their gash magic tricks dont work on everybody? When will they learn?
>>
I was at the failed normie stage for a while. I was successful at some points.

Now I just wanna quit. I don't wanna have sex anymore. It's not even great. I don't wanna hit on girls or do drugs or party.

I'm so fine on my own. Making music, playing games and lazing around all day is paradise.

I know I'll eventually have to work and study and it fills me with dread. I don't wanna work or study, I just want to lay in bed.
>>
>>36792669

I am a massive NEET hikki but I wouldnt call myself a loser since normies literally tell me online they are envious of my life of leisure and I love it and could easily become a relationshit wageslave if I wanted
>>
The real "losers" imo would be those that tried and failed not those who don't try at all.
>>
>>36792669
>trying this hard to paint yourself as the victim

Fuck off you normie faggot
>>
>>36793572
Give me ONE (1) example of OP painting himself as victim.
>>
>>36793649
>Are there any real "losers"
>Are there any real "losers"
>ie people like me
>>
>>36793669
And how exactly is that victim behavior?
>>
>>36793722
Are you retarded, son?
>>
>>36792669
>I mean actual losers who never even gave a fuck to actually try and fit in or do shit.

Sounds like me but at the same time people look at me in the street like the fucking elephant man

I never tried and probably never will, I'm too full of hate now to ever try and be normal
>>
>>36793748
I am not. But you should definitely get that mental retardation stuff you got going on checked out.
>>
>>36793831
The implication is he's the real victim of society and other robots not in his situation aren't. If you can't see that I don't know what else to say.
>>
I just want to make a bit of money and have a few friends. People kind of suck sometimes though, especially here, nothing is ever their fault. And jobs are hard to get
>>
>>36793851
>The implication is hes the real victim
Not a single word even resembling victimization was said in the OP.
>>
File: 1379062234393.jpg (71KB, 325x211px) Image search: [Google]
1379062234393.jpg
71KB, 325x211px
>>36793909
Which is how it was implied
>>
>>36793928
Maybe if you are mentally deranged normal shit.
You should also get checked out for schizophrenia while getting the retard situation dealt with.
>>
>>36793968
What do you think loser really means in this context? It means people (society) treat you like scum. That means you're victimised by society.
>>
>>36793996
No it means you have no desire to chase after possessions, social status and :success:

Nothing about being treated like scum was said either.

You seem to project a lot.
>>
>>36794094
>loser
>a person who is disadvantaged by a particular situation or course of action.
the word you're looking for is apathetic or despondent

>Nothing about being treated like scum was said either.
because it was implied by the term loser, can't facepalm much harder than this
>>
>>36794119
>can't facepalm much harder than this
At least we agree on something.
>>
>>36794184
nice troll faggot, try harder next time
>>
>>36794210
...said the troll.
>>
>>36792669
I knew from the moment I interacted with anyone who wasn't my mother that I was not meant for this world. Spent my days running and hiding from the normies. My Chad brother and Stacy sister only renforced my bitter contempt for normies.

I can never open up to anyone, not even myself. Even having a laugh with someone forces me to face a moral and psychological dilemma where I must choose to ither loose my grip on stoicism and get played or retreat into empty darkness.

I always have chosen to stay away. My Wreched but in a way beutiful mind was not a product of my upbringing or nature, but a combination of both.
>>
>>36792669
Yeah I never really bothered trying to be normal either.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.