[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly can't accurately convey how much I hate myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: white chocolate sphere.webm (960KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
white chocolate sphere.webm
960KB, 640x640px
I honestly can't accurately convey how much I hate myself through words. I just don't know what to do.

I might actually kill myself. I don't know how but I can't live much longer.
>>
that looks pretty good
what is it
>>
Cool webm. What is that white sphere and why did it react like that to chocolate?
>>
>>36792337
It's a thin layer of white chocolate and they are melting it open because the chocolate sauce is hot.
>>
>>36792311
>>36792337
It's a thin white chocolate sphere. It melts when you touch it with warm objects, which, in this case, was warm chocolate fondue. Or something.
>>
>>36792375
where the hell do you get this
>>
File: 1493846411104.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493846411104.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>36792287
What makes you hate yourself OP?
>>
>>36792391
In a fancy restaurant where a basic meal costs $300 probably.
>>
>>36792287

the funny thing is you're probably not a bad person at all and never done anything deserving of hate, meanwhile people who rape kids and kill people never stop to think if they might be a bad person
>>
File: neet sad.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet sad.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
>>36792287

Iktf anon. It's difficult to see any path but suicide.
>tfw constantly think about how inferior you are
>>
>>36792447
>the funny thing is you're probably not a bad person at all
Yeah, no. Don't just assume random shit about people you've never met. I am the exact antithesis of what a "good person" is and there is a laundry list of reasons I hate myself.

I honestly don't believe I deserve to live anymore.
Sometimes I want to light myself on fire.
>>
>>36792423
There's tutorials on how to make them on Youtube.
>>
>>36792515
you mind listing off some of the things you've done?
>>
>>36793093
Does it work with hot semen?
>>
>>36792287
Start watching anime my boi.
Rurnouni Kenishin
About a dude who turns his life around after being a murderer. U feel me dawg. I doubt u ever muredered someone did u?
>>
File: 34564567365675.jpg (31KB, 450x298px) Image search: [Google]
34564567365675.jpg
31KB, 450x298px
>>36792287
Try being mindful OP.
Take a step back and analyze every thought that enters your mind- the key to happiness is thinking happily and then having a deep-seated belief and comfort with those thoughts.
Until you can control your thoughts, you can do anything about any goals you have or future's you desire.
Once you tame your mind, you'll be able to start rehabilitating yourself.
OK? Onto how to do that, it's very simple. Whenever a negative thought enters your mind, don't dismiss it, don't put emotion into it, just observe it, look at it, the thought then doesn't have as much of an impact because you've removed it as a feeling, and now it's just a thought. Look also at how that thought made you feel initially, don't shy away from sadness, don't embrace it either, just accept it, once you have that thought of rationally accepting thoughts as negative- then they lose their mystery, and then you'll grow bored of them and they'll disappear.
It's hard at first- you probably have so many negative thoughts, but just try to tackle them one at a time.
>"I'm fucking worthless"
Snapshot- pause, look at it, how does it make you feel, analyze it, OK, good, now let it go.
>"I should just be dead"
Again, read it, look at it, how does it make you feel, accept it, it's a negative thought, what does it mean, very little- it's just a thought, you created it, it came from you, now let it go.

With practice, your negative thoughts will no longer have a range of emotional impacts, and instead they'll just be thoughts. With the disappearance of negative impacts comes the disappearance of the thoughts that stem from that negativity, thus they are replaced with more rational, and even happy thoughts, that you can embrace, accept, and allow.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.