[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you respond to posters you can clearly tell are either

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: pep.gif (342KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
pep.gif
342KB, 666x386px
How do you respond to posters you can clearly tell are either new or redditors?
>>
Why do people pretend that people don't go to both boards?
>>
Tell them go back. What the fuck this is simple
>>
>>36792254
I use reddit as well, as there are subreddits for more specific tastes. Though I have been on 4chan countless year more, as it has become my home.
>>
>>36792288
We don't "pretend"

That's like saying

>why does everyone pretend they don't like sucking cock like me?

We don't all like sucking cock friend, you don't represent everyone on 4chan.
>>
Not gunna lie. I went to reddit. I checked some subreddits that piqued my interest and it was the worst internet experience I had. It was just people circle jerking and making lame jokes and puns. The users are egotistical fedora tippers and cringey. I would not recommend going there.
>>
>>36792373
You are clearly the minority. It's pretty clear a lot of people on 4 chan also go to reddit.
>>
I go on every website on earth so i cant judge nobody
>>
>>36792254
That's a trick question, you don't.
>>
>>36792441
>I go on every website on earth

No you don't, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. it would take you millions of years to visit every website on earth spending just one second on each site.

Fuck you, you lying cunt.
>>
>>36792431
>just people circle jerking
>full of lame jokes and puns
>the users are egotistical
Hmmm sounds familiar.
>>
File: 4c2d170c345dbb5643b02d45ed6328fa.jpg (299KB, 1290x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4c2d170c345dbb5643b02d45ed6328fa.jpg
299KB, 1290x1600px
>>36792364
Reddit is a good resource for certain things. When the Dark Souls games came out reddit was a much better place to get information about the more obscure mechanics that the garbage that made up /v/ and /vg/s threads for example.
>>
File: 1493356117466.jpg (33KB, 484x483px) Image search: [Google]
1493356117466.jpg
33KB, 484x483px
>>36792288
>tfw would think this was a troll awhile ago but now it seems like everybody is from r*ddit
>>
>>36792910
It was also full of a bunch of assblasted people made that poise changed. It's like get good and adapt to the game instead of crying about it.
>>
Only proper response is sage in all fields
>>
>>36792288
A typical trait of the redditor is assuming everyone else on the board acts and thinks like themselves

There have always been some crossposters, but they were always the minority until the election blew 4chan up into the mainstream I used to have a reddit account myself 4 years ago or so
>>
been on 4chan since 2009, tried reddit last year. literally post on one subreddit. the front page is pure nu-male left beta cancer plus can barely stand the layout with all the shitty upvoting namefagging garbage.
>>
>sometimes leave 4chan for a while
>Come back
>There's some nuance to a new meme
>Get called new

Literally been here since 07.
>>
>>36792288
I literally have never been to reddit more than twice, and that was back when it first launched.

Usually I add their namefag/tripfag to my filter list on 4chanx and they are gone forever. Otherwise I just hide their retarded posts for a given thread.
>>
>>36792436
>You are clearly the minority.

This only became true recently because of /pol/ and the election.

I honestly think that board should become it's own websites, it brings in millions of teenagers and redditors who then spread to all the other boards, if it was it's own website people like you wouldn't wander of to boards like this one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.