[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a time traveler from the year 2056. I was suppose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_72147829.jpg (53KB, 548x308px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_72147829.jpg
53KB, 548x308px
I'm a time traveler from the year 2056.

I was suppose to leave in December of 2016, but there are too many interesting developments happening in this time.

Ask me anything and I'll answer to the best of my ability.
>>
>>36791874
How long will Trump stay president?
And how is Barron doing now as the president of America?
>>
>>36791901
Since the greed of this time allows individuals to place bets of democratic outcomes - I won't comment on the length of Trump's Presidency. The most I can say is that stability in the 2020 election should be the American people's primary concern.

Barron was destined for a bad life. Since movements are willing to prosecute a child for their father's actions.
>>
>>36791874
Does anything happen in the next 40 years that's so awesome killing myself isn't a good idea?
>>
Do identity politics become a mainstream part of society, or die out?

Are there still career politicians?
>>
>>36791971
I wouldn't call it 'awesome', nor would I call it bad either. Societies changing attitudes might make it worth sticking around for a while.
>>
we all what kind of thread is this but well gonna ride along

what will happen to 4chan for the next 5 years OP
>>
>>36791874
Are there multiple timelines, or is time linear?
>>
>>36791874
Is there some kind of disaster that begins or is set in motion in 2020
>>
>>36791874

Are there any major terrorist attacks or environmental disasters coming soon?
>>
>>36791972
Identity politics have always been prevalent in human communities. The only issue why they have been such a critical factor over the last four years is that global scale that identity politics has been played out on - mix that with the powder keg of a centralized currency and large multinational Unions and you are left with an incredibly volatile scenario where many must suffer, so few can benefit.

Career politicians still exist, but only if you are good at your career to begin with. By the year 2056 comes; your community is on it's own.
>>
>>36791874
Did they find a real way to enlarge a penis yet
>>
>>36792018
We're unsure if individuals experience different time lines or if we all are destined for the same one.

>>36792020
Nothing that is unavoidable now. Instinct should be a tool you learn to utilize.

>>36792025
Nothing that will impact stability on a World scale, but certainly events that will make nations and their politicians reconsider.
>>
>>36791874
does the EU manage to uncuck itself and what happens in regards especially to the UK.
>>
>>36792083
European politics is very unique. Europe turns into 3 separate states with three different leaders. It's very different from the EU that you know today.

The U.K does indeed, still, leave the EU and doesn't change very much - as they still have the countries of the Commonwealth to aid towards prosperity.
>>
does any major even happen in Slovenia, that gets global attention?
>>
>>36792159
It won't get the attention it deserves.
>>
do you have any proof taht you are from 2056?
>>
>>36792319
Anything I provide you could claim is a fabrication.
>>
File: 14897627296430.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
14897627296430.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
>>36792343
Explain your process of time travel, what method do you use.
>>
>>36791874
Tell me about sexbots, Will we have those in the future?
>>
>>36791874
Do you enjoy anal play?
>>
who wins the race war?
the jews have been making moves
chinese are building up
spics and niggers are true underdogs but are breeding like rabbits
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.