[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish that I had a sister, that I could cuddle with, watch movies,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: sisters_forever_and_ever-424368.jpg (86KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
sisters_forever_and_ever-424368.jpg
86KB, 500x395px
I wish that I had a sister, that I could cuddle with, watch movies, and hang out. Is it unusual to cuddle with them? I dont really know how they behave
>>
>>36791379
siblings are like younger versions of your parents. you don't to much of cuddling with your parents now, do you?
>>
>>36791379
no cuddles, maybe a hug if you didn't see them in a long time
>>
>>36791379
Having a sister is a gamble. The best scenario is that your sister is a stranger that you just happen to live with and the worst is an obnoxious Stacy who will actively humiliate you in front of your family and her friends for the best part of your life.

I've never seen anyone have a cutesy relationship with their sister, but that apparently happens somewhere.
>>
>>36791506
Sad

>>36791531
>The best scenario is that your sister is a stranger that you just happen to live with
Not true at all, sometimes siblings are your best friends and you do everything together
>>
>>36791379
I have a sister thats two years younger than me

we never cuddle (and it would be gross if we did)

we never hang out (except to the odd music concert once a year)

we never watch movies because she only watches anime and "comfy" shows

at least I kind of managed to turn her into a slightly alternative-thinking girl, but im beginning to think it was a bad call because lately she's been complaining alot about not getting along with her stacy-tier friends. I hope I haven't ruined her life
>>
I have two sisters, you can only really do that if you bonded together while young, you can't just be extra friendly all of a sudden if you weren't as kids, it's off putting for both of you. We just have some banter now and then
>>
>>36792677
>you can't just be extra friendly all of a sudden if you weren't as kids
Sure you can, it'll take a bit of getting used to but it'll be nice once you're used to it
>>
>>36792677
i know, that's why I said all of a sudden.
>>
Mine was my little sidekick. We'd go exploring in the woods and watch animu together.

When she was 15 she decided I was a huge loser and didn't want to deal with me. At 16 she became an SJW. Now she's 23 and working on master's in women's studies.
>>
I have a bunch of sisters. Me and my twin one though are close.
>>
>>36792757
>master's in women's studies
Why is that a thing
>>
>>36791379

> Is it unusual to cuddle with them?

It probably depends on your relationship with her, if you do there is nothing weird about that.

I'm 22 and have 29yo sister, when we were younger she was shitty to me but now we have good relations and cuddle a lot.
>>
>>36791379
I'm the oldest of my siblings (28) have 6 sisters, ranging from 26-12. Have cuddled with 0 of them. When they were babies they would lay on the couch with me when I was watching TV, but that was just so they wouldn't cry. I also have a 10 year old brother, we're the only boys, including like 6 cousins.
>>
>sister
>cuddle
Wat?
>>
>>36793872
It's a sad existence having 6 uncuddled little sisters
>>
Don't have a sister, but I sleep with my bro all the time. It's pretty chill, mostly because I stay over his place and he only has a twin bed. We would share a twin bed as kids so we hug it out like bros.
>>
My sister just teased me when I was little, and now when we interact I just try to pretend to be less of a loser than we both know I am
>>
>>36791379
yes it is unusual.
theyre usually the stereotypical teenage girl.
if youre american, every other word that comes out of their fucking mouth will be "like".

theyll be bringing friends over to talk to chads several years older than them on the phone (that youll never meet and your parents dont even know of), theyll probably talk shit about you knowing well you can hear them too.

theyll be babied by your parents, and theyll always be treated better than you. even if theyre much older, lazier, and just worse in general.
>>
>>36797660
Hey fuck you, guy. Not all sisters are the same.
>>
>>36797699
all women are exactly the same, some just show their true colors later or more privately than others
>>
>>36797903
That kind of closed-minded flawed logic is probably why every woman hates you
>>
>>36797932
nope. im always nice. not really going in for any personal little agenda

either way im gay so im good
>>
>>36791572
>Not true at all, sometimes siblings are your best friends and you do everything together
This is how it is for me, except I'm the older sister (male).
>>
>>36798059
Show me your weenerdickcock
>>
>>36798186
How many siblings do you have? How old are you guys? How did they react when you told them you're a girl(male)? What activities do you do together?
>>
>>36798237
>How many siblings do you have?
Two younger brothers, and one older step brother who I never see and barely saw when I did see him. He has spent most of his life in jail.

>How old are you guys?
I'm 27, another is 21, the youngest is 18.

>How did they react when you told them you're a girl(male)?
They were cool and supportive about it. Much more than my parents were at first.

>What activities do you do together?
Mostly video games, though we do go places together sometimes. Going out scares me though so I don't leave home much which is why we don't go places together much.
>>
>>36798383
Oh, and I always try to take them with me when I'm going somewhere, even if it's to hang out with friends I haven't seen in a long time.
>>
>>36798383
>>36798399
Aw that's sweet. It's heartwarming to be reminded that such nice sibling relationships exist.
Keep being a good older sister(male)
>>
File: 1474952037935.png (128KB, 540x685px) Image search: [Google]
1474952037935.png
128KB, 540x685px
>>36798450
>Aw that's sweet. It's heartwarming to be reminded that such nice sibling relationships exist.
>Keep being a good older sister(male)
Thanks!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.