[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you die >pic related welcomes you in the afterlife >hugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>you die
>pic related welcomes you in the afterlife
>hugs you
>"you've suffered long enough anon"
>strokes you head tenderly while whispering into your ear
>"you did good anon, you can finally rest now"
>"now suck on that cock hard and lick it clean"

what do you do?
>>
>>36791033
suck on that cock hard and lick it clean
>>
>>36791069
pretty much sums it up desu
>>
>>36791033
Only came here to tell you there is no after life.
Just void.
>>
>>36791069
>>36791072

what if she had years worth of built-up smelly smegma?
>>
>>36791120
You have some sort of goddess that hugs you and pats you on the head lovingly and says the suffering is over, anon. I don't know you but I'd be so relieved and relaxed I'd lick her unclean asshole if she told me to desu.
>>
blowjobs are a lot of work
not really something I'd associate with rest
or with my suffering being over
>>
>>36791033
Tell him I want to go back to the suffering of the mortal coil.

It is all I have known, and thus, the only thing I care for.
>>
>>36791033
I'll do what she whants, I always wanted a trapdom desu
>>36791120
I love smelly smegma
>>
>>36791033
kill myself again in the most unoriginal fashion
>>
>>36791033
>slice HIS (not that dumb ass her (him)) bull shit for being a disgusting faggot
>>
Oh yes, it's time to have sex! I could hear her penis growling while ejaculating the semen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LXA3jD_VOs
>>
>"you did good anon, you can finally rest now"
>has to do a blowjob
fuck, it would be much easier and less tiring if she just fucked you
>>
>>36791069
Where's that iPod in her thigh linked to?
>>
Do my best hoover impression. Fuck yeah, I made it into heaven.
>>
>>36793459
>iPod
I laughed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.