[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 19 f how do i seduce older guys and get money from them? should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: cuddle.jpg (51KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.jpg
51KB, 480x320px
im 19 f how do i seduce older guys and get money from them?
should i try to look young or look more mature? idk
>>
just look good and be a whore
>>
im a hairy gypsy shit, im so fucking jealous. you get to ride daddy's dick for all eternity while im stuck fapping to daddy threads on /hm/
>>
g row. Peen.
>>
depends on the dude. some older guys want trophy hoes. some, like me, want a a daughter they can spoil and fuck. some guys want a fucked-up waif they can "save"
>>
>>36790697
You are a terrible person, kys
>>
>>36790697
Gonna have to tell you to kill your self before you start doing tricks for drugs.
Kill your self.
>>
>>36790697
As an older guy I'm not going to lie. We'll fuck you but not really commit. We probably already tried that before a few times so we can tell when you're bluffing. We're just trying to get off. I was hardly genuine some of the times I wanted it to work.
>>
>>36790697
For most of the guys I know money is just materialistic and has little or no value. But don't fucking kid yourself, what they want in exchange for it is a very high price.
>>
>>36790697
hello girl ! maybe you ought to try another board, these losers have no idea how to deal with people ;^) you won't learn anything useful here !

try this one >>>/adv/ or maybe this one >>>/soc/

toodles !
>>
>>36790697
Whats ur discord?

original
>>
>>36790697
lolcow talks about this in explicit detail
>>
>>36790697
if ur that retarded to ask here then it's probably not gonna work so u'll just get fucked and dumped.
>>
seekingarrangement.com or look into dating sites for guys who are "generous" or threads for sugar daddies (where I found mine).
>>
>>36791419
i dont understand lolcow, what thread?

so can i just be myself? i worry that ill be too immature with my interests and how i talk. i also look my age and dont really get dressed up...
>>
>>36790697
obvious bait
oginal
>>
As has been mentioned before, seekingarrangement. Find a sugar daddy who will give you money and fancy dinners in exchange for access to your pussy.
>>
>>36791470
the guys you're after really don't give a shit about you or how you act, other than that you make them look good in front of their buddies, and are fun to be around, maybe a little annoying and bratty. They're not aiming for a long-term relationship with someone who will help them build a family or whatever. They're looking for a toy.
>>
>>36791527
seekingarrangement is full of poor guys who are stingy
>>
>>36791527

why dont men just get a hooker then, probably cheaper desu.
>>
>>36791561
Every site has their shit side. There are also lots of rich of well off people.

t. Relatively well off guy who found sugar babies on SA
>>
>>36791602
Hookers are a onetime thing. Sugar babies are more like a lasting relationship.
>>
>>36791527
i dont want fancy dinners and vacations and bullshit
i just want to do fun things like rock climbing and swimming and adventure or maybe chill out and listen to music high

so a rich fun bf, nothing stuck up
>>36791630
you're a loser lol
>>
>>36790697
I'm going to have to ask you to leave roastie (implying you're not a larping neck beard which is likely to be the case).
>>
>>36791648
How am I a loser? Because I have exactly given my sugar babies that, adventures and excitement. Like taking them bungee jumping.
>>
>>36791745
how old are you? why dont you date someone?

if you feel comfortable, whats your income?
>>
>>36790697
read some books, educate yourself and get yourself a job lazy bitch
also: stop larping little bored robot
>>
>>36791773
30s. I have had gfs but at the moment sugar babies seem more fun. 6 figures income, not rich but comfy enough.
>>
>>36791823
idk seems kinda lame to pay girls to hang out with you. its just prostitution.

i want to be more of a gold digger lol
>>
>>36790697
Become a prostitute
>>
>>36791926
this
there is nothing to add
>>
>>36791926
I admit being a sugar baby is nothing more than prostitution, but it's safer than streetwalking. How often can a hooker check out a client before getting fucked by him?I've said no to guys who came off as too creepy.
>>
>>36790697
im 19 m how do I seduce old women and get money from them?
this isn't a meme, I need money and I'm ok looking
>>
>>36790697
>should i try to look young or look more mature? idk
Just be yourself.
>>
Be a bombshell and string them along like that one bitch from wolf of wall street
>>
>>36790697
Given that you're describing the vast majority of women, the answer is, genuinely, "Be yourself"!
>>
>>36793300
please help I need a sugar mummy I'm almost broke and need to buy new things
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.