[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon why don't you have a job >Anon why don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1390128084481.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1390128084481.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>Anon why don't you have a job
>Anon why don't you have a gf
>Anon why don't you talk to us
>Anon why are you crying
>Anon?

Stop asking me questions I don't have the answer to, I'm incapable of any of things is that what you want to hear?
>>
File: 28931231.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
28931231.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
feel ya anon. i, also cant function properly in society
>>
File: 1492179601242.png (29KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1492179601242.png
29KB, 591x422px
>>36790465
>>36790729
they want us to roll over and expose our bellies
I'm pretty sure that's the general aim of this line of questioning
>>
Anon since you haven't been working, have you been working on any projects? You haven't been playing video games all the time, that'd be wasteful
>>
>anon why don't you have gf?
>are you gay?
>it's okay if you are
>tell us anon
>btw I've told the entire family you're gay
>finally get up the courage to get a gf
>date for a week
>"she's perfect for you anon"
>split up a week later
>now all I get instead of "are you gay" questions is "why don't you get back with her"
fuck sakes, the reason I got with her in the first place was to shut you fucks up
>>
File: 1300575737001.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1300575737001.png
152KB, 600x729px
ooh ooh I have one
>Anon why don't you go outside and do something for once
>>
>>36790823
>You haven't been playing video games all the time, that'd be wasteful
They say this whilst watching TV every night after work
>>
>Anon are you ok?

This is with difference the one that makes me angrier
>>
>>36790855
How did you manage to get a gf?
>>
>You're lying to yourself, Anon.
Eat shit.
Feel free to accuse me of lying to you, the stated accusation is preposterous.
>>
>>36790911
it was a friend in my friend group that always had a crush on me but we never took it further because we were friends. But once we got a look at each others lives behind just seeing each other socially we split up. We don't talk anymore really and try to avoid one another, but it's hard when all her friends are my friends too, it basically ruined our friend group.
>>
File: sveso-7.jpg (366KB, 800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
sveso-7.jpg
366KB, 800x1013px
>>36790465

>Anon why don't you have a job

I'm not at peak fitness, a normie, a nigger or a woman, so it's hard.

>Anon why don't you have a gf

Women are all fucking scum and I don't trust women at all.

>Anon why don't you talk to us

first of all: You're boring and the only reason I talk to you is for money, second, if you actually had anything interesting or helpful to say, or even the faintest shred of life advice you'd have parted it by now. You are a disappointment to me.

>Anon why are you crying

Because I am more emotional than the majority of people, and this is how I cope, I've coped this way for a while, on my own, and I do everything, on my own.

>Anon?

Stop living vicariously through me, stop asking me questions.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.