[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having children is literally, by the original definition, a meme.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: v53ksak7vlvy.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
v53ksak7vlvy.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
Having children is literally, by the original definition, a meme.

Nobody wants or enjoys raising those little shits, they just delude themselves into thinking they do, it's a defence mechanism created by natural selection.

That's why they always get angry at child free couples, and try to convince them to make the same mistake they did.

It's jealousy.
>>
>Nobody wants or enjoys raising those little shits

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>36789828
Only stupid people or the most amazing people on the planet want kids

Almost had it OP.
>>
I would have kids if I could skip the first 2-3 years because they don't anything except shit, piss and eat.
>>
>>36789828
You will die sad and alone with nobody to look after you. And as the years pass on an your life becomes more and more meaningless you will come to question your life decisions. Hopefully, you will stay naive never knowing how good you could have had it. But most likley you will look back and scrutanize all those failed oppurtunities and wasted years. Life is pain *tips fedora.
>>
I get anxious enough. I could not watch a little helpless baby. I would have to be able to keep it alive, I would be responsible for it. That's just too much.
A 3 year old is fine though.
>>
>>36789883
nope, he is being just emotional.

weak people dont like children because deep down they know they cant be good parents and care too much about what society thinks of them.

if living wasnt this complexe (school,degree,grades,clothes,health,manners,law,family,judgement,money,careers,tv,internet,drugs,sex,property and land)
i guarentee you you'd have 11 children roaming the land, plowing the fields,trading,or tottaly free.
that means you care too much what society will do to your children and you are the only ressponsible. and you'd feel guilt for the slightest fuck up,and you cant handle this.
>>
>>36789883
There was a study that showed that raising kids is about as fun as washing dishes, yet the women were convinced they loved them and therefore changing nappies and taking kids to school was a fun activity.
>>
>>36790020
Right so having kids will solve all that, that's why parents don't have kid life crises, depression etc.

Wow really showed me the light!
>>
File: 1493840918874.png (6KB, 32x42px) Image search: [Google]
1493840918874.png
6KB, 32x42px
>>36789828
enjoy dying alone OP
>>
OP is On Point

people who have or want kids are normalfags who need to GET THE FUCK OUT OF R9K REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36790466
WITE SUPREMACIS
>>
>>36789828
>don't have kids go...guys
danke mr.shekelberg
>>
>>36789828
>Nobody wants or enjoys raising those little shits because I said so
Speak for yourself
>BUHT DEER WUZ A STUHDEE I SEE ON LE INTUURRRNET DAT SAYS
Don't even try it faggot
>>
>>36790076
Who the fuck fills your head with all this bullshit.

>> Weak people don't like children because ...

Go take your meds, son. You fucking moron.
>>
having kids is fun but you are forced to take care of them for at least 18 years. I mean if you are tired of a pc game you can stop playing it or take a break. With kids this is not the case. I mean having kids is a urge everyone wants to life out. Some more some less.
Jerking off is really nice but can you do it every day ? do you want to fap everyday ? play only fps or moba for the next 18 y? Some can some cant, some want some dont want it. Is it still fun after 5 y? 10y? 18y?
If you really want kids then take care of some that miss the attention they need, dunno go to a childrens home they be happy .
Allthough having children is an expensive hobby.
>>
The introduction to the film idiocracy explains the point pretty well
>>
File: 1492409761874.png (196KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492409761874.png
196KB, 750x800px
>>36791748
>>BUHT DEER WUZ A STUHDEE I SEE ON LE INTUURRRNET DAT SAYS
yeah because fuck actually supporting your arguments with evidence. You're but once cell in the cancer that is destroying society.
>>
>>36789828

having kids is great if you're not a fucking retard like most parents, especially if you can convince them doing chores is cool then you basically have legal slaves
>>
fucking turtlenecks and big breasts, unf
i just finished fapping for fuck's sake
>>
>>36789828
Having kids is fun if you're in a stable relationship with enough income to handle it and nothing else to do.
>>
>tfw I'm going to marry my gf(male) and have lots of kids
>>
>>36789828
You plainly don't understand what a meme is. Stop being so stupid in the future.
>>
>>36790020
>I need baybees to give my life meaning
You're weak.
Why don't you trot on down to the nursing home and ask all those old people how squirting out their little caretakers worked out for them? Dipshit. Creating life with an agenda is selfish.
>>
File: 1366968311702.jpg (102KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1366968311702.jpg
102KB, 500x666px
How cute. A 21 year old anon is having an antinatalist phase.
>>
>>36789828
Married normie here, we are not having kids simply because it's true we don't have the required character to raise a child properly. Just because niggers shit out babies doesn't mean I need to. The whole planet is fucked anyway so don't give me that white race bullshit it's a meme.
>>
>>36789828
women want kids and men want women.
>>
>>36789828
No dude. No. Procreation is a biological impulse. A meme is a non-hereditary behavior passed down by way of instruction/example.

Fuckin' ain't a meme, hoss, 'less you're usin' a condom.
>>
>>36790020
You're a fool if you don't realize that you'll ALWAYS have regrets on your deathbed. To be divorced from that is to be divorced from the very essence of the human spirit.
>>
File: 54958984.jpg (5KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
54958984.jpg
5KB, 301x167px
>>36790466
>raise childen
>children turn adults
>adults have their own families and move to other countries for better standard of living
>left alone

same same anon, no difference desu
>>
File: saddam.jpg (47KB, 890x668px) Image search: [Google]
saddam.jpg
47KB, 890x668px
>>36789828
OP, how old are you? Do you know ANY people over the age of 50 without kids? Maybe a few. That's because the rest of them blew their brains out once their time to have kids ended, they had enough money to live comfortably, and they realized that they were bored with life and had nothing to do. Kids give life meaning.

When you look into your child's eyes, and see your features and the features of your wife, you will immediately change. You sound like a total manchild to me, but i'll try to lay it out for you. Reproducing is your purpose, and after your 20s end, you won't be doing the same shit you do now.
>>
>>36794084

Wanting to reproduce is just another primal instinct, stop trying to make it sound "human"
>>
File: Joffrey.jpg (10KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
Joffrey.jpg
10KB, 321x157px
>>36791988
What the fuck? Are you SERIOUSLY comparing raising a human with a fucking videogame? Raising a child is awesome, you teach them all your knowledge and they love you so much.
>>
>>36794186
>implying humanity is anything but instincts
>>
File: smug doughboy.png (611KB, 726x829px) Image search: [Google]
smug doughboy.png
611KB, 726x829px
>>36794186
>primal instinct
>stop trying to make it sound "human"

That's retarded. News flash, humans are still animals in a way. I'm not making an appeal to nature, that's a logical fallacy. I'm saying that it is an incredible experience that everybody should have the privilege of experiencing. Just because something is natural or primal does not necessarily mean it is wrong.
>>
>>36790020
And so is the life of a wizard.

You got a problem with it? Then leave.
>>
File: 1490143172521.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490143172521.png
7KB, 256x256px
>>36794266
It's perhaps not wrong or right (subjective). But suffering is an undebiable certainty for all children born in this era
>>
File: 1489689305298.png (1MB, 1648x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1489689305298.png
1MB, 1648x1420px
>>36794084

This.

Odds are if you don't have kids by 40 you're going to be a depressed wreck, not that cool aunt/uncle who travels the world.
>>
>>36794377

Fuck off /pol/ and go back to your unfunny shithole.
>>
>>36793571
That's the point dick head, it's NOT evidence of shit. It's not a fucking argument. One study done on a couple of people doesn't prove that universally every single human being on this planet doesn't like kids. You can find a study for literally anything. Anyone who knows anything about social science knows to take statistics with a grain of salt. Statistics only show correlation, not causation. We'd also have to know who these people are, what are their experiences with kids (good or bad) etc. You don't just read a statistic and assume that everyone in the world applies to it. If that's how you think no wonder you're so fucking stupid.
>>
>>36790020
not op
>You will die sad and alone with nobody to look after you.
everybody dies alone. Also, what a dumb reason to have kids
>And as the years pass on an your life becomes more and more meaningless you will come to question your life decisions.
nothing new
>Hopefully, you will stay naive never knowing how good you could have had it. But most likley you will look back and scrutanize all those failed oppurtunities and wasted years.
working myself raw every day to support a gold-digging wife and 2.3 kids? Watching myself turn into my parents? Yipee! What a privilege!
>Life is pain *tips fedora.
that is one of the inevitable elements of existence
>>
>>36794084

>Kids give life meaning.

kek, enjoy being a slave to your instincts. the reason that there are few people above 50 without kids is because that's just how far the children meme has gone. nearly every person on this rock submits themselves to slavery for no reason other than "well that's what you're s-supposed to do, r-right?"

I had a vasectomy two years ago and most of the doctors, assistants, and nurses at the clinic had no children and they were all lovely people who seemed quite content with their lives.
>>
File: 1484179413330.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1484179413330.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>>36793571
>>36794575

This. So many autists on /r9k/ always spout "der wuz dis study! i winz XD ", retards like this don't know how to apply the knowledge of studies
>>
>>36791988
>I mean having kids is a urge everyone wants to life out.
having sex is the urge, contraceptives are a pretty new thing
>>
>>36789828
Is anyone else falling in love with those breasts
>>
>>36795406
>I had a vasectomy two years ago and most of the doctors, assistants, and nurses at the clinic had no children and they were all lovely people who seemed quite content with their lives.

They are merely working in a vasectomy clinic to live in the illusion that they made the right choice.
>>
>>36793887
Sex is to thing that is impulsive, not the need to have children. That is a cultural tradition, which is why some cultures have fewer parents than others.
>>
>>36796155
But this isn't a correlation Vs causation arguement, it simply measured how happy people were whilst doing certain activities. Turns out nobody enjoys telling someone to EAT YOUR FOOD 300 times a day.

Fucking parents, so dumb. All you have to do is let the kid starve if they decide to fuck around at dinner time, then they'll eat without being told anything.

Jesus Christ, how have people not figured out how to parent.
>>
>>36789828
I want to be a father. It just seems fulfilling to raise a kiddo.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.