[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 hour conversation with random girl on anonymous website

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1492140837852.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492140837852.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>2 hour conversation with random girl on anonymous website anime thing
>say she is going to sleep and ask if i would like to talk to her on kik
>say no because that would lead to nothing anyway
>she disconnects
>>
Even talking to a girl on the internet on the other side of the world makes me feel warm inside

Should've said yes
>>
File: 34645734588.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
34645734588.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
>>36789605
Me too, it was like the first female connection i had in probably 12+ months
but what make it hurt a little is the cold way that she disconnected, she didnt even tried to say anything or question me
it just proved my point anyway
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36789529
And you
Have proved
To be
A real human bean
>>
>>36789643
You might be right, or maybe she was hurt that you brushed her off so easily and reacted emotionally.
>>
>>36789643
>reject someone
>surprised when she respects your decision
Nobody has a duty to baby you and try to convince you to be their friend. If your self esteem is so low that you can only see failure, then failure is all you will see.
>>
>>36789722
im utterly certain that it would lead to nowhere
i had shit like this happen before, they just add you on kik and never talk to you again unless you keep messaging and entertaining her
i dont wanna be some clown making shit i dont like just to entertain some cunt
>>
>>36789767
Yep, that's always how it's going to happen. No woman will ever like you or want to talk to you. Why did you even talk to her if you knew for certain that she would never be your wife for the rest of your life?
>>
>>36789827
yes, no woman will ever like a sociopath degenerate like me, i need to lie to get the woman i would like, and im tired im lying
now get the fuck out of r9k you fucking scum
>>
What was the website? I want to meet weeb girls so bad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.