[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here have experience with stopping with SSRI anti depressants?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1448306782171.jpg (309KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1448306782171.jpg
309KB, 1280x1920px
anyone here have experience with stopping with SSRI anti depressants?

how long am i going to feel like i fall when turning my eyes and head? this is so horrible
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
>>
I'm just weening off of celexa op. It sucks. I had to get of em cause I had shortness of breath and extreme tiredness. Gonna get on a other one, not sure which yet. Any Recs?
>>
>>36789250
so what you want to say is i shouldnt stop?
>>
I went on and off again a couple of times, sometimes it takes months.
>>
>>36789284
months? i cant afford to stay at home smoking weed for months. how the fuck did you even do you did this
>>
File: 1455671704198.png (17KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1455671704198.png
17KB, 573x609px
>>36789302
>how the fuck did you even do you did this
wtf did i try to say
>>
>>36789302

You get used to after a while. I actually deluded myself and thought I enjoyed the feeling. I'm a NEET so I never the house. I tried not to make suddenly head movements and I slept a lot.
>>
File: 1459883862654.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1459883862654.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>36789336
>I actually deluded myself and thought I enjoyed the feeling. I'm a NEET so I never the house. I tried not to make suddenly head movements and I slept a lot.
that was my plan too and getting high so i can sleep all day actually but i cant do that for months fuck
>>
>>36789272
Sorry I misread your post

https://www.livestrong.com/article/219819-list-antidepressants-not-cause-vertigo/

Ask your doctor for a swap
>>
>>36789233
3 months for me to no longer be irritable all the time and the inability to sleep.

13 months and the weight gain hasn't subsided despite a reduced caloric intake and my dick still doesn't work the same.
>>
>>36789437

I mean it varies depending on the dose and how long you've been taking it. Don't worry, it could clear up in a couple of weeks or you just might get used to it.
>>
>>36789233
Yeah: don't go cold turkey. You have to taper off, either by taking a lower dose or taking it every other day.
>>
>>36789233
*zaaaaaapppp*
This is the sound of a brain zap that you could probably experience
>>
>>36789233
taper off of them. Drop your dosage by 10mg every week until you are down to 10mg then do 5mg for a week or two and then stop.

unfortunately the zaps may always be there for a while.
>>
>>36789517
yep

you can unironically die or have permanent brain damage if you are on a high dose and suddenly stop
>>
>>36789233
Maybe tommorow, maybe in a week; maybe never. Some get no side effects at all (like me), others get a few, and some end up in a fucking coma.

You should tell your doctor ASAP so he can change your medication.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.