[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Lmao just stop being depressed" I'm trying this,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1492087857341.jpg (36KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492087857341.jpg
36KB, 500x600px
"Lmao just stop being depressed"
I'm trying this, wouldn't suggest.

You start by shutting out all negative thoughts, all negative actions and just try to focus on the positive.
You get a little bit of hope to begin with and everything seems nicer.
But disappointment follows hope all the fucking time. I feel more miserable than ever.
And keeping a positive mind while nothing is going right? That's nearly impossible. I keep thinking about positive things and at the same time my mind turns to negative things and I feel like my brain is tearing me in fucking half, constantly fluctuating between happiness and sadness

It's easier to just feel nothing anons, would not recommend
>>
File: dont be so sad.jpg (24KB, 539x566px) Image search: [Google]
dont be so sad.jpg
24KB, 539x566px
>>36788842
Don't be so sad anon. Everything's cool right?
>>
File: 1490420602033.jpg (71KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
1490420602033.jpg
71KB, 750x714px
>>36788971
Everything's not cool
Because of hope I no longer want to die, but now it's just a miserable lonely existence

I'm trying hard, I really am
>>
>>36789040
Maybe you should try some new activity
>>
>>36789078
I work out at home, go outside for walks occasionally

Nothing else to do here
>>
>>36788842
start doing tons of drugs
>>
File: get off the way.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
get off the way.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>>36789092
Start skateboarding. Like cruising. Learn to powerslide and ollie and bomb some hills. That's fun as shit and takes your mind away from everything
>>
File: IMG_0877.jpg (300KB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.jpg
300KB, 788x872px
>>36788842

Don't trust normies when it comes to mental issues, they don't have them so they don't comprehend.( most of the time)

My best advice for depression is to try and find professional help and soldier on while you do that.

The reality is that some people are just fucked, genuinely fucked with little to no hope of improvement. You may still have a chance to overcome whatever is bothering you but I would know what that is.

Think about your issues, don't be overly dramatic, think rationally, if this doesn't help it's because no problem that exists has a simple answer.

Don't forget, were animals ( doesn't matter if you believe in god or not) and we live in world that could always best be described as bitter-sweet.

You are responsible for trying to make your own life better, even if it's not your fault that you aren't content.

Best of wishes and good luck.

t. depressed cunt like you
>>
>>36789230

Sorry for typos I'm using a phone while driving, I hope I don't crash and die
>>
>>36788842
>You start by shutting out all negative thoughts, all negative actions and just try to focus on the positive.
You get a little bit of hope to begin with and everything seems nicer.

Hope is poison of impotence and never shut out negative thoughts, they will fester and slam you in the face at the slightest inconvenience you experience. Analyse and overcome, do not let your emotional experience of things have such agency over your actions. Keep it simple and do stop yourself from ruminating over that which you have no control. Start exploring something small, tangible and easily within reach, for instance, you might enjoy checking out a forest near by by foot, do not think of it as futile, if you may enjoy it even slightly or satisfy the smallest curiosity go and do it.

To solve your internal problem, try not to let it control you, everything you manage to do(however futile) that your thoughts and feelings tell you not to bother with is a victory. Stop defeating yourself and start going the other way to victories in spite of current self.
>>
>>36789265
>>36789230
I have some grasp on my problems. By being positive I try to avoid the negative emotions of those problems. I still know I have them.
Lately I have been going out for walks more, so I'm getting a bit of control over my needs and simple unwillingness.

I'll try to analyze my bad thoughts
Problem with positive thinking is that I start to daydream hard, i completely shut out my surroundings, sort of a mini talent of mine and completely invest into the daydream and when i come to my senses i realize how empty real life actually is

partly im doing this to myself
it's 1pm and im drinking a little to muster up the courage to ask some "friends" out
lets hope they don't deny me
>>
>>36789230
>think rationally
>don't forget, we're animals

It's one or the other, faggot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.