[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something I learned about "depression" is that it doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: BILYKnazar_05.jpg (183KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
BILYKnazar_05.jpg
183KB, 1000x1502px
Something I learned about "depression" is that it doesn't really exist, all it is is chemical imbalances that when truly fixed can actually be resolved forever, you just need to find out what exactly your own imbalances are, because lifestyle plays a key role into how your diet is.
A "medicine" like an anti-depressant will not solve chemical imbalances, all they will do is tackle the result, not the cause.
For instance, did you know really skinny people over the winter months tend to get seasonal depression? and this is due to them not having much fat reserves which contain Vitamins like D, especially in the winter, but not in the summer.
Why is that? well, your body doesn't just store fat, it stores Vitamins WITHIN fat, and everyones body feeds off this fat reserve as they sleep, so if this fat is poor in vitamin content (i.e, your diet is shit) you will always feel depressed.
Someone who has long term depression has had a bad diet for quite a while, or simply doesn't really eat at all, they lack not just some, but many vitamins, and solving even a fraction of these would greatly impact their life for the better.
>>
>>36788400
r9k is full of fatties who feast on tendies. So they just need to eat more fruits and veggies?
>>
>>36788400
Wew that's actually some impressive pseudoscience.
>>
>>36788400
>implying anything you experience isn't just chemical reactions in your brain

but yes you're right, for some odd reason if you never go outside, eat garbage and just sit in front of a computer all day you will feel bad

this applies to wageslave normies too
>>
>>36788400
You'll never convince anyone here of this, don't waste your time. They prefer surrendering to big pharma. Everybody wants a condition. It's trendy.
>>
>>36788568
preferably a supplement so they are getting 100% daily allowance, but hey, veggies help, veggies will help build up things like magnesium reserves.

magnesium = energy.

>>36788606
Thanks, It was an observation mostly, being a sufferer of "depression" it's just a name humans give to something to a result, without examining the cause.

>>36788731
I just wonder how big pharma got away with the depression meme in the first place. Sure, people might be deficient in several vitamins and need several different pills to resolve their uptake to normal levels, but not an antidepressant.
>>
Yeah guys this is totally legit cured my depression with vitamins right after I cured my cancer with vitamins.
>>
>>36788861

Cancer and depression are entirely different.

And most forms of cancer are entirely different too, you're playing yourself in multiple ways with this retarded comment.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.