[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here get vagina envy? l don't think l actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: squirt cum.webm (2MB, 368x640px) Image search: [Google]
squirt cum.webm
2MB, 368x640px
Anyone else here get vagina envy?

l don't think l actually want to be a woman, but I look at my dick and just wish I had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pleasurable for women it makes me depressed... It feels like biology and my body betrayed me.
>>
>>36788123
>I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms
Little boys also get multiple orgasms before puberty. Why dont you envy them instead? At least they have cute little boners unlike 3dpd adult women
>>
>>36788123
I just really, really want to know what it would feel like to have my penis in there.
>>
>>36788123
>pissing everywhere
>>
Why do you keep making this thread over and over again
>>
>>36788247
because the feeling never goes away
>>
>>36788257
Have you ever seen one in real life? Maybe that would help.
>>
>>36788264
>Have you ever seen one in real life?
Of course not. How would that help?
>>
>>36788325
Vicarious gratification? Maybe you're really too hung up on this not to feel bitter, though.
>>
>>36788363
>Vicarious gratification?
sounds like cuck talk
>>
>>36788363
>Vicarious gratification?
are you a circumcised man or a selfish roastie?
>>
>>36788230
>complaining about piss
>>
>>36788401
Neither, and I don't understand your argument given that the entire point of this thread is OP thinking female orgasms are superior and wanting to experience them. Surely the next best thing would be getting to experience it vicariously, ideally while having an orgasm of your own.
>>
>>36788758
What would that achieve other than rubbing his face in it?

Watching someone else experience it is not "experiencing it vicariously". Would you recommend a deaf person watches you while listen to your favorite album?
>>
>>36788785
If they really wanted to know what it was like, then yeah maybe they'd get some enjoyment out of that. Assuming they're not too bitter about being deaf, anyway, which obviously you are about not having a vagina. Or you just lack the empathy, perhaps.
>>
>>36788800
>maybe they'd get some enjoyment out of that.
you have autism
>>
>>36788825
>you have autism
Empathy is the word you're looking for.
>>
>>36788850
How can empathize with a physical sensation that is entirely foreign to you?
>>
>can make GF cum for minutes straight, then stop for like 5 seconds for her to take a breath, go back to making her cum, not for an amount of orgasms, but just near-constantly for as long as I want
>I get to cum once, for about 8 seconds, then wait 20 minutes to try again for a 4 second orgasm that has like, 1/4 as much actual cum and feels maybe 20% better, but I only experience it for half the time

male privilege

its a wonder they're so fucking uptight when they can cum like that
>>
>>36789921
>can make GF cum
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36788165
WHY DID I SQUANDER MY YOUTH?
>>
File: 1491020681299.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491020681299.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
>>36789921

>can make gf cum over and over for literally 20-90 minutes straight
>can make her cum till she's passing out from exhaustion
>can make her cum till she's hardly got any fluids left in her body
>she's got absolutely no say in it, absolutely no control
>I get all the control and edge myself with her pussy for as long as I want

No, I wouldn't want to have a vagina. It would be like having a massive weak spot in my physiology that gets pounded until my mind is gone. Plus periods.

If I was a woman I'd probably feel differently and embrace it.
>>
>>36788165
This is bullshit, when i was 8 i had to wait about 1~3 minutes after cumming, if i tried to Just keep going, i ended up with a really sharp pain in my balls/stomach.
>>
>>36791981
you could still do all of that if you were female
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.