[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear the neighbor beating their kids >they keep screaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479551588165.jpg (143KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479551588165.jpg
143KB, 646x1024px
>hear the neighbor beating their kids
>they keep screaming for help
>hits are on an audible level
>wife screams once for some reason
>turn up my music volume

Anyone else dealing with nearby domestic abuse?
>>
Im not a peacekeeper and i like to keep things for myself but OP in your shoes I would call the police
>>
>>36788254
Why should I call the police? They aren't bothering me except for the ruckus they make when I try to focus on my music. Shared a beer with the dad and he seems alright
>>
>>36788254
As the other said, why? it's not his fault a rostie's mongrels are getting their asses stomped. But then I live by terminal apathy. Any and everything outside my little sphere might as well not exist
>>
You should be happy, anonimo. Someone still knows how to discipline their kids in trhis day and age.
>>
>>36788283
>>36788570
Because the CPS cartel needs any excuse they can find to kidnap children and get more tax money.
>>
>>36788283
They all seem alright until they pull nasty shit.

Call the cops, or bust in there with an AR the next time this is happening.
>>
>>36788283
>>36788570

>report him to the police
>they jail both parents
>offer to take care of the kids
>congrats! now you have shota/loli harem starving for love.
>>
>>36788668
But they aren't bothering me and I don't own an AR
>>
>>36788734
You fucking protect the next generation regardless of what it takes you little millennial shit
>>
>>36788751
>taking care of another man's mishap

why
if they failed to pay their taxes do i go pick it as well?
>>
>>36788751
>You fucking protect the next generation regardless of what it takes you little millennial shit
I'm 32. And I don't see the reason to intervene when a kid is just getting his ass beat.
>>
>>36788751
I stood beside OP this thread, but when I saw this post my beliefs changed. OP you should report the guy to the police, even if he's your friend. Just imagine how the kids feel... Call the police and offer to raise the kids so you can fulfill your sexual fantasies
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.