[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you realise or the "Robots" are actually normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: HHHhheeeelllooooooooo.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HHHhheeeelllooooooooo.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>When you realise or the "Robots" are actually normies
you guys are so fucking stupid absolutely trash everyone here is an average human bean your boa;rd is literally made for the average normie who inst a "super chad" or "stacy" its so fuckiing pathetic
>i watch anniime so im not a normieeee
>i play video geamessss so im such a nerrd
literally you guys you disgusting sexually frustrate retards
>>
>>36787521
Yes, we want to be normal, but we're here.
Welcome, newfag.
>>
>>36787521
Strong b8, but imo robots must be mentally ill, or really poorly socialized. I actively avoid interacting with other people to the point where I order my groceries online and can't comfortably walk down the street sober. Thats definitely not normal
>>
>>36787536
use to browse here quite alot back in 2009 back when you guys weren't full to the top with failed chads and staceys
infact you're the newfag since you had no idea
>wanting to e normies ohhh how the times have changed
>>
>>36787559
you sound like a huge pussy, ironically proving OP's point.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 197x256px
>omg I K R bbrrrrroooooooooo
>imm so desperate for a gee-eff roight now but not one bitch is hot enough for me
>STACY DONT LEAVE MMMMMEEEEEE, i need you to suck da dick first before you leave
>teehee look at me im so robot
>look at that fat nerd over here lol

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
>>
>>36787562
Haha I remember those days fondly. Arcanine helped me lose my virginity in 2010 because the place didn't hate people who wanted to be happy back then
>>
>>36787602
That just proves you're a normie anon because not only have you never experienced mental illness but you don't even know how it functions. Honestly fuckoff
>>
File: 1493796244076.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1493796244076.png
280KB, 452x710px
>trying to make an image of what you think a robot should be

Honestly it's just how your life played out, if you actually are stuck here forever then I think that would be what a robot really is. Stuck in limbo and not being able to progress like normal people.
If you can live a normal life, please don't stay here. You'll only miss out on what I can't experience purely because of the circumstances I was handed.
>>
>>36787521
Now they are. Didn't used to be that way, which is why moot deleted this board. People here used to be so fucking pathetic. It was great.
>>
>>36787714
>never experienced mental illness but you don't even know how it functions
its actually ((you)) and im not even him

sorry for saying the truth anon but you exactly like my classmate who acts like "look at me I dont go outside and have depresshin" and insults people behind their backs and has alot of friends
A.K.A stacey
>>
>>36787521
They make more then 20k a year while i dont have a penny. how awefull
they have access to prestigious universities in a handy domain.
they spent more then 10k on thier desktop last year.
they had sex
they have girlfriends.
THEY ARE UNAWARE THEY ARE NORMIES !!!

we are overwhelmed.
>>
File: 4632showing.jpg (105KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
4632showing.jpg
105KB, 1366x768px
>>36787823
all hope is lost
we lost
>>
>>36787521
I think the board is originally intended for the use of greentext stories because those shits used to be flooded in other boards too, there are still greentext stories in other boards but their amount has decreased to acceptable limit
>>
>>36787791
>but you exactly like my classmate who acts like "look at me I dont go outside and have depresshin" and insults people behind their backs and has alot of friends

I don't know how you could think its possible for you reveal truths about my character. I'm a stranger on the internet. I hate like talking about, don't like the attention, believe me. Thats why I like anonymous boards. I don't even believe in meme illnesses like depression and ADD. But the "just be confident bro/manup" really annoys me because it misses the point entirely.
>>
>>36787961
the bee yourself meme is a lie and no one believes on it, not even autists and people like you are very common in todays time
trust me
>>
>>36787910
>>>36787521 (OP)
> the amount of greentext stories has decreased to an acceptable limit

Sounds like the kind of shit that mods would report to each other if they had meetings and did not do it for free.
>>
>>36787521
Aweah so you mean not only is it cool beans for infectious cancer riddled normies to attempt to assimilate all inconspicuous like into the hive we are all ourselves cool beans too? '-o-
>>
File: normalfags.png (417KB, 1246x724px) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.png
417KB, 1246x724px
>>36787521
I don't mind normies honestly. It's the symptom of normiedom I dislike that you hinted on, the plebeian issue. Normies don't often get into a specific hobby enough to understand them on a higher level that allows in-depth discussion. Instead they are encouraged to get into social pursuits that never really develop into anything. I don't hate normies simply because they are normal, I disdain them for imposing normalcy on me while they can't even be assed to take a moment to look deeper into something they claim to enjoy, or worse they're just doing it for the social status like you've mentioned. The same sort of issue has plagued the term "robot" on this board too, due to the victimhood contests. It's more of a descriptor for people who visit this board rather than a badge of shame to wear with a twisted sense of pride on an anonymous Quebecian Dick-Comparison board. In a way robots that pine over social issues aren't that different from normalfags, only in that their stories are more self-depreciating than ego-masturbating.

The biggest problem about normalfags is that they project their normalcy worldview onto others. Due to the nature of this board's users and topics it's most likely just shitposting, however normalfaggotry is a cancer that has slowly constricted the fun out of this site's more popular boards.
>>
>>36789982
Battle was over when normalfags started being called normies instead. Nobody even uses moralfag anymore because every body here is one now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.