[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing you've ever done robots? Did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 34

File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
What's the worst thing you've ever done robots? Did you get caught?

Me:
>throw big rock at immigrant kid
>thought it killed him
>he got rushed to the hospital
>came back to school about 2 weeks later
>he was literally retarded

I've talked about this here before but no one found I did it.
>>
>>36787433
>>36787433
That was depressing shit

If that was true, you should hang desu
>>
>>36787460

I didn't mean to do it anon. Also, would you expect 10 year kid to say "yeah I did that thing that ruined someone's life"? Meanwhile no one saw?

Stop virtue signalling faggot, don't pretend you would snitch yourself out for making a kid retsrded.
>>
>>36787499
I am saying what you did was pure evil

>muh virtue signalling
>implying you have to be some liberal faggot to think what you did was wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
REEEEEEE

FICK OFF DEVUN I WONT AVER FURGIVE YOU
>>
>>36787454
Why should someone hang over an accident? How could it be pure evil if there wasn't evil intent?
>>
>>36787740
As far as the law is concerned, any injuries inflicted in an attack, even if unintentional, is a criminal liability for the attacker

He attacked the guy intentionally, and left him for dead. So yes, he is fully responsible.

Even throwing rocks for fun is a felony if done at a highway, for example
>>
File: 1488173508257.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1488173508257.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>36787554

immigrant kids are objectively less deserving of sympathy than white kids. Their parents did nothing and piggybacked off of our system while his parents likely slaved for generations just to find their kid in the same school as a little fucking paki ankle biter whose parents 3 generations ago were subsistence farmers in some godforsaken 115F desert shithole. I have absolutely no sympathy for immigrants and you're a moron for not viewing incapacitation as a net positive on the kids' life.
>>
>>36787831
Unironically this.

Refugees/immigrants are cancer, instead of fighting they flee like fucking pussies. That kid had it coming.
>>
>>36787831
Its people like you that make me glad that white genocide is happening.

I fucking hate spics, but at this point, I hope they take America, just to fuck with sociopaths like you
>>
>>36787831
You're an autistic sociopath who deserves to be euthanized.
>>
File: 1493791609951.png (50KB, 163x214px) Image search: [Google]
1493791609951.png
50KB, 163x214px
>>36787831
>>36787862
This isn't your actual reasoning is it? I am being baited aren't I?
>>
>>36787831

This, I hope I have a child that does what you did one day OP

Godspeed
>>
File: 1490139346702.png (212KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1490139346702.png
212KB, 1190x906px
>>36787869
No, let's just be morally relatavistic retards who can't recognize the massive contributions our forefathers made for us and piss it all away in the name of platitudes and social approval! It's 2017!
>>
File: 1481485280465.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1481485280465.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>>36787880
It is, they come here, get gibs, take jobs, take up housing and never return to their shitty country. They don't even put up a fight and then they come here and expect us to fully embrace their backwards "culture". All of them could die, I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>36787911
And that gives you reason to mentally handicap some kid? Pure speculation? Now that's autistic.
>>
>>36787499
Nigger detected

Telling the truth is the right thing to do, shame your genes lack any personal responsibility or honesty
>>
File: 1492422570113.png (226KB, 458x460px) Image search: [Google]
1492422570113.png
226KB, 458x460px
>>36787868
>Its people like you that make me glad that white genocide is happening.

Nice one, high IQ opinion. Advocating for literal genocide and erasure of an entire group of people based on their race just to signal displeasure at someone who voiced an opinion that didn't give ground to people who don't deserve it
>>36787942
Read my post again, dimwit. I said they are less deserving of sympathy. Does that mean it's okay to go and start capping nonwhites? That's fucking retarded and you know it. Try twisting peoples' words somewhere else you shitstain
>>
File: f4d.jpg (101KB, 686x582px) Image search: [Google]
f4d.jpg
101KB, 686x582px
>>36787958
>I have absolutely no sympathy for immigrants and you're a moron for not viewing incapacitation as a net positive on the kids' life.
Autistic sociopath
>Try twisting peoples' words somewhere else you shitstain
How ironic
>>
>>36787958
>killing white people based on their race
Bad

>killing immigrants based on their race/origin
Good
>>
File: 1490915242754.png (67KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1490915242754.png
67KB, 2000x1333px
>>36788017
nice rebuttal. I hope people remember you as "that guy who said things that made people feel good" - that's what matters. Fuck history. Fuck white people.

>>36788026
Congratulations the post went right over your head. Read again and stop trying to make me a toothless hillbilly strawman you fucking embarrassment
>>
>>36788017
>autistic
>sociopath
pick one, brainlet.
>>
>>36788026
>killing white people in white countries
Bad
>killing niggers, mongrels and shitskins in white countries
Couldn't care less
>>
>>36788064
>fuck white people
Than why don't you fuck off to some African shithole full of niggers, if you hate white people so much?
Just make sure you get rid of everything evil whitey has build throughout history, that would include internet, a proper house to live, sanitation etc.
>>
>>36788064
>"It is totally okay to make nonwhite children mentally retarded because they are not white and we need to save the white race"
>Sane white people call you a sociopath, because, well, you are one
>"Fuck white people"
The ironing
>>
File: KillBoer.jpg (39KB, 407x332px) Image search: [Google]
KillBoer.jpg
39KB, 407x332px
>>36788083
So white people in south africa getting genocided and persecuted is ok because its "theirs".
Should every country be able to kill their minoritys or only white countrys?
>>
>be a weird kid
>make a scarecrow for the backyard because I'm bored
>decide to take the scarecrow into the woods and play with him
>the woods end and I come to a highway overpass
>say goodbye to Stuffy the Scarecrow and throw him over he bridge
>suddenly screeching tires everywhere
>car swerves away from Stuffy the Scarecrow and crashes
>about twelve more cars crash after that
>walk back into the woods
>wait for the police to arrest me
>police never come

This actually didn't happen to me, but I read this story before on /r9k/ and it was the best thing I've ever read.
>>
>>36788110
People are calling me an autist in this thread and allowing shit like this to slide? Are you serious? Fucking embarrassing

>>36788113
Where in your mind did the distinction between these statements go?

>one should have less sympathy for nonwhite children getting injured because they are of objectively less value than white children

versus

>it's okay to bash in nonwhite kids heads with rocks lul i'm a strawman

???

What do you gain from trying to make me into some kind of stone-wielding racist caricature? Do you have any real arguments or are you just going to keep trying to shame me on an anonymous image board? Your ideas have no credulity and you have yet to present any other than "ew mean opinion"
>>
>>36787433
when i was 5 i told the school principal that a kid called micheal showed people his dick. he rounded up every kid in school named micheal and questioned them, one of them started crying saying how it was an accident and that he just forgot to zip up his fly, i had never even seen this kid before but he got expelled because of my made up story
>>
>>36788189
>Where in your mind did the distinction between these statements go?
Why have "less sympathy" when the victim is not white unless you think he deserved it?

Anyway, you are acting awfully butthurt. Like you know your opinions are utter shit, but your ego prevents that from admitting it
>>
when i was a kid i used to torture cats, as many i could.
Once i throw a rock and hit some baby chicken, some old lady helped
>>
>>36788221
>would go to friend's house every weekend or so
>had a litter of kittens with mom cat
>would toss kittens at the wall at considerable force
>mom cat would get pissy
>push her away and keep tossing the kittens
>cat was visibly upset but couldn't do anything
>only did this when friend wasn't in room with family

still want to do this tbqh just a lot harder
>>
>>36788221
Helped the chicken or helped you hit them with stones?
>>
>>36788218
Oh, let's not talk about ego, mister "I can't entertain opinions that make me look bad because it will compromise my self perception"

Can you shift your focus off of the victim for one second? Is that possible? Or does the thought of brown children getting hurt just arise this condescending and high-minded savior complex within you? Regardless of the race, the kid getting hit with a rock is still a child which hasn't contributed to the world yet. What difference does it make if a child is killed at 1 years old or 10? The parents could easily make a new one and its total sum of experiences would be no different from one child to the next. The whole argument is retarded
>>
>>36788221
Woah man you're out of control
>>
>>36788064
>>36788189
How the hell is an immigrant child's life less deserving of sympathy or less valuable than a native child's?
How valuable you are should be determined on your own merit, not if your forefathers struggled or not.
>>
>>36788259
*helped the chicken
kek
>>
>>36788269
Do you even listen to yourself?

If I finally going on a killing spree, I am going to target a bunch of white people. I live in an area with tons of spics too, I will leave them alone.

You people deserve to die, and liberal white normies deserve to die for enabling such shittiness to exist among themselves
>>
>>36788221
Can originally go into more detail?
>>
>>36788277
The immigrant child's life value is already a non-sequitur. Children have no life value. The proxy value of their parents, the relative wealth and influence they carry on to their offspring and the contribution they made over their hundreds of years of literal nation building is what matters. Some paki shitstain who came here 20 years ago and shit out a kid essentially erases that proxy value. If kids are worthless, their parents value adds value to them.
>>36788303
Speaking of no value - I hope a well-trained police officer puts a round through your prominent brow skull you pathetic virtue-obsessed ingrate
>>
File: stirner.jpg (292KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
292KB, 750x733px
>>36787868
>It's an everyone who doesn't live by my sentimental experience and feefee morality is a sociapath episode.
>>
The worst things I've done were to myself.
>>
>>36788351
>stirner
edgy

Hope you dont mind me kill a few dozen whites like yourself
>>
File: image.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192KB, 711x633px
THROW ANOTHER ROCK AT THE SAME KID JUST SO HE KNOWS YOURE NOT SORRY
>>
>>36788303
I'll die as a martr for proof of black autism. You guys have been sperging out a lot at schools recently.
>>
>>36788326
By that logic a potentially brilliant paki or pajeet child is less valuable than some autistic neet or bedridden invalid from a wealthy family.. right.

>children have no life value
How so?
>>
>>36788380
Your sentiments and sympathies don't mean shit boy, whether they be angry or otherwise.
>>
>>36788388
Not even a nig.

Guess which group of people have been doing terror attacks against whitey?

But continue defending OP, that will make whites look so much better
>>
File: 1447562371911.jpg (486KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1447562371911.jpg
486KB, 1500x1001px
>>36788362
Please do it. Pull a Joy Lane and see what groundswell of support you find underneath you when you start killing white people indiscriminately

>>36788399
Do you not automatically take into account variables like that when you think or do you think that announcing the extremes of any example is a rebuttal of the point offered?
>>
>>36788404
They mean shit when I kill a bunch of whiteys to exact justice
>>
>>36788422
>Pull a Joy Lane and see what groundswell of support you find underneath you when you start killing white people indiscriminately
Doesnt matter, I deliver justice, and thats what matters.

People like you dont deserve to live
>>
>>36788418
I think op is a faggot, and you are a cuck if you're white. Do you really hate your skin over something you read on a mongolian basket weaving forum?
>>
>>36788427
Impotent rage, you can't even control your own emotions, there is no reason to fear a dime in a dozen buffoon who can't even keep his head on straight, your revenge will be whimsical, dumb and impulsive and therefor not worthy of fear.
>>
>>36787831
>[OPs] parents likely slaved for generations
>[immigrants] parents 3 generations ago were subsistence farmers

/pol/ logic
>>
>>36788418
>But continue defending OP, that will make whites look so much better

Once again a low IQ opinion. You really cannot separate yourself from your narcissism, can you? Are you capable of arguing points in any fashion without devolving into virtue obsession?
>>36788444
>I I I
>ME ME ME

When you cannot separate "justice" from principle, you end up with whatever shitstain country you and your people originated from. You are incapable of understanding doctrine of law or equality, so what is the point in trying to argue based on those systems? It's like playing golf with someone who doesn't know there are holes. What a waste of time

>>36788471
Fantastic rebuttal. I'm correct by the way
>>
>>36788454
I am not considered white, unfortunately. I hate niggers and spics, but what OP supposedly did was absolutely fucked up. And seeing white people defend him makes me want to kill them all.

White people are either degenerate liberals or autistic socipaths. Common Filth is right on this one.
>>
>>36788324
I was very friendly with cats, hug them and play nice but If the cat didnt ovey i used to hurt them. When i saw other cats just throw them any object or what ever. I remmember shoot them with a toy gun(plastic balls)
I was 7-10.
>>
>>36787433
>A literal retard
>going to the same school you did

kek, pretty sure he was already retarded and you were too. You went to a special school.
>>
>>36788470
>Impotent rage,
All I need is a truck to give potency to my rage

Some Muslim guy a while back mowed a bunch of whiteys in France with a truck. He killed 80 people. Dont think I cant do the same
>>
>>36788478

So who do you think worked more to live in OPs country? The subsistence farmers who risked their life to get there or the western Boomers, aka easiest life of anyone to ever exist, who were born there at random?
>>
>>36788471

>everyone on the Internet is from the Americas

huehuehue
>>
>>36788422
Doesn't have to be extreme.
Is a smart, law-abiding pajeet child less valuable than a troubled Brit chav with wealthy parents?
Or is that too "extreme"?

Is a migrant kid with an average iq less valuable than a dumb native?

Still waiting on that explanation on why a child has no life value.
>>
>>36788481
So what, are you some italian or durka durka shit? I've seen every race be edgy on the internet (including yours, whatever it is) but I'm not autistic enough to cause a beta uprising.
>>
>>36788478
Continue defending OP.

And you wonder why people hate you. Even white people hate themselves because of people like you
>>
>>36788503

>same school
>special school

Get out retard.
>>
>>36788509
And he accomplished what exactly?
You will only further our casus belli for us.
Your rage is misplaced and futile.
>>
>>36788532
Yeah I am a "durka", but at least I am not defending making immigrant kids mentally disabled
>>
I kidnapped and blindfolded my sister before raping her repeatedly over 12 hours. I then gave her a purposely cold shower, got her dressed, and dumped her in a park.

As far as I know she hasn't told anyone about her being raped, at least not the family or anyone I know.
>>
>>36787433
In my primary school we weren't allowed to kick balls for obvious reasons of course. I always hated this rule and as a kid I freaking loved football. One day I got one of the bouncy netball balls, hid in a corner and kicked the ball as hard as I could. I saw the ball fly up in the air and as it fell on a pregnant teachers head I wen't, !oh shit!" Afterwards I went up to the teacher and asked her what happened. She said a ball hit her and I kinda played dumb and was like oh really wow that's bad.

Also, never got caught.
>>
>Be me
>Be a child at school
>Be an immigrant
>Get treated poorly for being an immigrant
>One day some kid throws a rock at me and hit's me in the head
>Everything goes black
>Wake up in hospital
>Had to get a few stitches and rest because concussion
>Made a full recovery
>Go back to school 2 weeks later
>Pretend to be retarded to make the kid that threw the rock feel guilt
>He doesn't
>Doesn't matter, he's now a fat neckbeard NEET virgin with nothing to live for
>Justice prevailed after all
>>
>>36788567
>>36788567
If every Muslim killed 50 whites, there would be no more whites.

You cant bomb us if we live next door
>>
>>36788572
Yeah but you are saying you want to kill whitey, which is equally autistic.
>>
>>36788514

if anything the /pol/tard I replied to was assuming OP is from Europe by his use of paki, don't know why you said the Americas since only two countries there are not complete shitholes, nice post retard
>>
>>36787948
You would confess to making a kid retarded or any crime at all?

Also. implying that whites are perfect zen type beings who do no wrong at all.
>>
>>36788578
That's pretty fuckin brutal anon, how old were you two? She didn't suspect it was you?
>>
>>36788599
>how old were you two?
I was 9 or 10 and the lady was a teacher so I dunno probably over 25 at the time.

>She didn't suspect it was you?
No not at all! Even after going up to her and asking her what happened.
>>
>>36788591
Whitey is the one defending OP.

They also defend sodomy, as Common Filth points out all too often
>>
File: 1486494588688.jpg (67KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
1486494588688.jpg
67KB, 602x709px
>tfw you remember reddit9k is full of brown "people"
>>
>>36788511
This is loser logic - also factually wrong. Typical of someone who has attended public school and not read into their history. What you miss in your Boomer stereotype are the millions of people who did not piss away their wealth but instead kept working so that their children can pass it on to their own - something that is very hard for people not born in a Western social system to understand. It is very unfortunate that those who are born into wealth and privilege fall for silly relatavistic and false notions that erase the hard work their parents did out of a feeling of guilt for those who do not deserve it.

>>36788519
To put it in an extremely simplistic way, life value is the sum of your experiences - in that way, an 8 year old child is not worth anything because their experiences are miniscule. Just imagine - they experienced grade school! How important! How worthwhile of their time! Surely depriving them of that is a mortal sin, right? They shoveled sand around in a playbox on weekends and ran around playing with other children - what monumental contributions they have made. If they were to drop dead at the age of 8, their contribution to society would be zero and as such, their objective value is also zero. This is why it's bizarre for religious conservatives to freak out about abortions - the sum of their experiences is literally zero. They aren't even consciously aware of the concept of pain but somehow they're worth bombing abortion clinics over? Fuck off with your delusional nonsense

>>36788535
Your screeching and pathetic attempts to shame me are laughable
>>
>>36788599
My bad, that reply was for >>36788576
>>
>>36788599
I was 24, she was 19.
>>
>>36788598
Whites confess to crimes all the time. Or at least feel shitty about it, even if they "didnt mean it"
>>
>>36788586
How come your kind is so easily rattled and angered anyway?
I hope you continue to spread such hostility far and wide, it will further our cause effortlessly so we can end this tolerant nonsense.
We will never fear your kind no matter what you do, your temperament can be played like a fiddle to escalate on demand.
>>
>>36788576

Jesus Christ, you're hard as fuck anon
>>
>>36788617
Brown people are the default human. Europeans used to be brown before blondes invaded

>>36788618
>Your screeching and pathetic attempts to shame me are laughable
>lets mentally cripple non-white kids
>I am the rational one here guys
>>
>>36788666
You have a point, we should just kill non-whites outright and not take half measures like nearly destroying their already crippled minds.
>>
>>36788660
The more you anger us the more whitey dies at our hands
>>
>>36788580

HA get rekt you shitskin tard
>>
>>36788645
>Or at least feel shitty about it
That guy did feel shitty about it

>Whites confess to crimes all the time.
Is this a stereotype or just you chatting crap? Also, this is a thread about bad things we've done and didn't get caught so don't make it about race and just enjoy the stories. God bless!
>>
>>36788586
>>36788660

I wonder if Sadiq here is aware that Western shadow governments have been pulling the strings in the Middle East for over 50 years? Every single dictator, religious leader or military leader of importance is installed by a US intelligence agency. Your country and people are led around by their noses with fatwas released by compromised people.

>>36788666
>intentionally misrepresenting my opinion for the third time in a row

Come on now. Are you even trying? Does your Imam need to slap you across the back of your head with a Koran in order for you to snap out of this broken record thinking or are you going to confuse everything like you have in this thread?
>>
>>36788598
It's called character, owning up to your mistakes.

But getting in trouble is too hard. Better lie about it.
>>
>>36788725
>mistake
That is where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>36788725
>It's called character,
Yeah sure, but it's kinda lame turning it into a race thing and saying whites are perfect and do this all the time.
>>
>>36788739
Whites are better than non-whites in every way so if you don't like that being brought up literally forever you should just consider suicide desu
>>
File: 1490911788754.gif (65KB, 387x312px) Image search: [Google]
1490911788754.gif
65KB, 387x312px
>>36788695
>The more you anger us the more whitey dies at our hands

It's amazing how anyone is expected to take the Middle East seriously when their collective arguing capability is emotional whinging and attempted social coercion. I guess debate is not a strong suit considering you get your tongue cut out for disagreeing with the holy book
>>
>>36788755
>Whites are better than non-whites in every way
How so?
>>
Fucking moralfag normies, all humans are shit and i want to make as many lives miserable as i can before i go, its the only thing i live for now.
>>
>>36788755

This

If dubs OPs trainer makes him use rock throw on that anon
>>
>>36788775
For one whites don't look like big pieces of poop with legs.
>>
>>36788778

T-that's my school
>>
>>36787788
>10 year old fully responsible
yeah, I don't think so
>>
>>36788618
Does this thought process you have completely disregard potential? Determing the value of one based SOLELY on the success or hardships of those they were born into seems highly illogical. A child's life doesn't have intrinsic value I'll play along.. but if they had the potential for greatness then doesn't that mean they can become valuable were they not intrinsically valuable all along? Who is to say a child born from success will become one as well?
>>
>>36787433
You should be sent to jail for at least 20 years.
>>
Godsbless OP
>>
>>36788695
Have you compared casualties of all Islamic terrorist acts in the last 20 years compared to casualties in all the wars the middle east and Afghanistan during that same 20 years?

Your angers means nothing, get that through your skull already, nobody is impressed with your cowardly cruelty on citizens, not even the citizens are intimidated enough to fear you more than their own countrymen, we thrive on war and you are handing us all we need in order to justify it. Your anger plays into our hands as it weakens you.
>>
File: poopoopeepee.jpg (18KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
poopoopeepee.jpg
18KB, 600x419px
>took a shit on the floor in the kitchen
>go to sleep
>wake up hearing all my roommates arguing with each other about who left a giant turd on the kitchen floor
>didn't get caught
>>
>>36787935
>their backwards culture
>you find it acceptable to throw rocks at children

I think we all know whose backwards here
>>
>>36788815
>Who is to say a child born from success will become one as well?

The statistics bear this out by huge margins. The unsuccessful in successful families are an anomaly of extremely small number.
>>
>>36788739
When black culture highlights and emphasizes fucking over the man, doing objective bad thijgs to people to "get money" or rep gang cred, or talks about killing snitches, yeah it's a race thing.

And before you go NABALT, show me the widespread condemnation for black culture. Show me where using proper grammar isn't just "acting white."
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
If dubs OP reoffends
>>
>>36788841
>you find it acceptable to throw rocks at children

Who argued this? What a joke. Once again another swing and a miss from Abdul
>>
File: 1450860725484.gif (1001KB, 485x242px) Image search: [Google]
1450860725484.gif
1001KB, 485x242px
>>36787433
>gf cheats on me with friend
>spend 5 years winning over every girl he tries to date
>his will is broken and he will take any relationship, even a beta asexual arrangement
>set him up with my fuckbuddy
>fuck his gf until she finds an actual relationship
>move to a new city
>>
>>36788840

If you're the kind of person to actually do that, I'm sure they knew it was you.
>>
>>36788860
Leave chad, You fucking normie scum
>>
Nice one op, fuck non whites.
>>
>>36788846
>doing objective bad thijgs to people to "get money"
Pretty sure bankers and wall street stock brokers do that too. It's the main way almost all people in history have ever gotten in power.
>>
>>36788855
>a series of insults and assumptions

Try again
>>
>>36787433
Stabbing a guy to death but it was in self defense and he was such a piece of shit the police didn't even arrest me.
>>
>>36788897
Astonishing. You have spent the last twenty minutes trying to characterize me and others as racist hillbilly rock-throwers who advocate the stoning to death of nonwhite children with no proof and you have the gall to accuse me of spouting insults and assumptions? How shallow is your understanding of this thread?
>>
>>36788879
grab life by the apples you fucking square, I spend most the day playing MMORPGs and avoiding human contact, leaving only to acquire sexual gratification
>>
Fooled around with a horse. Almost got caught.
>>
>>36788843
So this is what it all boils down to eh? Classes.. not race not immigration. Not every native European is a success.. how is their life more valuable than a migrants? For all we know op could be raised from a poor family who have contributed nothing to their country.
>>
>>36787433
>Be me.
>Grade 3 in Australian primary school.
>in toilet with friend pissing at urinal
>he's one of those weird kids that need to pull their pants down entirely to piss
>has tiny little uncut sandworm dick
>"Watch this! I say
>piss really hard and manage to get my stream to go out the louvers above the urinal
>really long piss kinda impressed
>just finish
>friend is just sitting there with his pants down, dick in his hand. Staring in awe
>put my dick back in pants
>Principal storms into bathroom, wet hair, wet jacket
>holy fuck I pissed on the principal
>He angrily says "Who was it?"
>I point to my friend. "He did it sir"
>friend still there with pants down holding his dick
>bells rings
>grab bag and leave
>friend has to go to the office
>they call his parents
>tries to deny it was him but nobody believes him
>>
Can't believe whites are actually defending OP

No wonder everyone hates you
>>
>>36788926
But OP did throw a rock at a child, and you did try to defend his action by claiming that his parents " get gibs, take jobs, take up housing and never return to their shitty country" and that some how made OP decision to throw a large rock at a child just. Am I wrong?
>>
>>36788926
Well, you are the one sympathizing with OP, not me
>>
>>36788928
How can you get girls if you stay at home all day?
>>
>>36788860
eh this isn't that bad fuk that guy
>>
>>36788934

A-anon why?

What did you do to it?
>>
>>36788960
>Classes.. not race not immigration

That's your assumption, not mine, also a false one. Race and immigration are centrally linked in this issue because it is inherently wrong to move somewhere and piggyback off of the existing system just for a better life for your children. That's selfish. Keep to your own shithole, thanks

>>36788974
>tried to defend his action
>that makes his action just

Why do you people never seem to get this? Is it too tough to understand that no one thinks that it's okay to chuck rocks at people? My opinion, stated at the very beginning, is to dissuade people from having an emotionally inflamed narcissistic blowup of virtue signalling nonsense because the race of the child is not white. You are most definitely wrong and this is once again an embarrassing post to have to explain over and over again.

>>36788978
How dare I argue points that have to do with principles, oh the humanity. I should have just kept my mouth shut and appeased narcissists like you who cannot resist an opportunity to signal to others how well-meaning you are
>>
>>36788928
Thats exactly why you're a chad and don't belong here, If you can get girls while having that attitude then you are living life on easy mode.

Leave
>>
File: 300px-Adolf_Hitler.png (41KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Adolf_Hitler.png
41KB, 300x218px
>>36787433
I don't think I ever intentionally tried to kill someone. I did get in fights a lot of times. I also drew a swastika on a kike girl's notebook after she asked me out and said I wanted to kill the Jews. I also told a holocaust survivor that he was a liar and should be dead.
>>
>>36789009
I was curious. Let it go the full way on me.
>>
>>36788965
shitskins would hate white people no matter what we did, they're jealous of European success, that's what it all stems from, they want to suckle off that success and talk shit about us at the same time, fuck them all, if they don't want to be near us they can go back to their sandy asshole of a country.

you did gods work op
>>
>>36789014
Oh I don't care that that the child wasn't white, I care that OP is a psychopath that throws rocks and children and then you stated that "white kids are objectively better than non white kids" defending OP.
>>
>>36789014
>I am against throwing rocks at children and making the mentally disabled
>That makes me a narcissist
>>
>>36789034
Kek and you call them backwards, rot in hell for thinking anyone deserves a life of suffering for their parents actions.
>>
>story thread
>5 stories and the rest is debating
This thread would have all stories and 0 debating if this was the old 4chan
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1920x816px
>>36788926
>You have spent the last twenty minutes trying to characterize me and others as racist hillbilly rock-throwers who advocate the stoning to death of nonwhite children with no proof-
>All of them could die, I wouldn't mind.
>Refugees/immigrants are cancer, instead of fighting they flee like fucking pussies. That kid had it coming.
>immigrant kids are objectively less deserving of sympathy than white kids.
>to find their kid in the same school as a little fucking paki ankle biter whose parents 3 generations ago were subsistence farmers in some godforsaken 115F desert shithole.
>absolutely no sympathy for immigrants and you're a moron for not viewing incapacitation as a net positive on the kids' life.

We don't need to characterise you and others in this thread as racist hillbillies, you have done that yourselves.
>>
>>36789016
I get girls because I don't let them know that I have this attitude. It's all manipulation games, all of the time. I used to behave honorably, and I was in the exact same situation you're in, losing out to "chads". Learn to shut your emotions off on the fly and you'll get more done, even long term relationships if that's your sort of thing.
>>
>>36789080
Post face. I do not believe you've been able to get 5 girls with 100% success without a great face
>>
>>36789077
no one gives a fuck about old 4chan.

And I was on 4chan before project Chanology

I dont give a fuck about 4chan in general, and this thread is prime example why
>>
>>36789057
If the socially advantageous feel-good position was to throw rocks at children and incapacitate them, you would take it in a heartbeat. Your arguments are not on principle, they are on pure self-interested narcissism and that is despicable.
>>36789079
Once again shaming tactics do not work here, this is an anonymous image board. Tell me again why I am wrong without using some childrens' poster tier garbage argument
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2017-05-05-05-15-41.png (462KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2017-05-05-05-15-41.png
462KB, 480x782px
Yeah tho
>>
>>36789073
>rot in hell for thinking anyone deserves a life of suffering for their parents actions

It's no excuse for repeating the same mistakes, they should learn from their parents actions instead but they're dumb savages that want to steal taxpayer money and then fuck up the country they moved to.
>>
>>36789098
What? After telling you what I've been up to? Not that it'd help you anyways because I don't keep social media of any kind for you to search. I'll stay on the side of caution anyways.
>>
>>36789077
>old 4chan

It was always shit.
>>
>>36788157
That's from a movie about a sadistic orphan. I can't think of the name. It had Kevin from Home Alone in it.
>>
>>36789110
>If the socially advantageous feel-good position was to throw rocks at children and incapacitate them, you would take it in a heartbeat
Except I am not a braindead normie. I hate gays and sluts, and dont care if normies get offended (I am Muslim).

You are just being an edgy fuck. White genocide is a moral necessity.

Common Filth is always right. I am glad Trump is selling out and making you fucks butthurt
>>
>>36789073
Your low-level thinking does not work in this realm, retard
>>
>>36789014
>it is inherently wrong to move somewhere and piggyback off of the existing system just for a better life for your children.
Oh so you know for certain that was the case of the parents of the migrant child in OPs post?
Nevermind the statistics, unless you can prove that then it's not a good point to make. Migrants aren't the only people who piggyback off the system. Anyone in it can do it. You can't be for certain one group does it simply because they moved there. Nice job "refuting" a single line out of all my replies every time.
>>
>>36789110
The mental gymnastics this guy is jumping though to defend a man throwing a rock at a child and mentally disabling him are amazing. By his logic nothing is an immoral action, because if the " advantageous feel-good position" I would do it too. God what the fuck. My principal is that assaulting people unprovoked is wrong, so OP did something wrong.

>>36789120
What mistakes did the child repeat? What did the child do to deserve a life of impairment?

Nothing
>>
>>36789154
>more insults

try again
>>
>>36789185
>What mistakes did the child repeat? What did the child do to deserve a life of impairment?

What did it not repeat? What did it not do to deserve impairment?

That's the trick question - it hasn't done ANYTHING. Its life is completely meaningless and arguing in its favor is a worthless endeavor
>>
File: 1493819832614.jpg (140KB, 558x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493819832614.jpg
140KB, 558x640px
>>36789077
It's a bunch of Reddit queers, niggers and kikes nowadays who have to tell you their totally cool and interesting morality as though anyone gives a shit.
>>
File: mocking laughter.jpg (51KB, 536x400px) Image search: [Google]
mocking laughter.jpg
51KB, 536x400px
>>36789110
>Tell me again why I am wrong
>Refugees/immigrants are cancer, instead of fighting they flee like fucking pussies. That kid had it coming.
>immigrant kids are objectively less deserving of sympathy than white kids.
>to find their kid in the same school as a little fucking paki ankle biter whose parents 3 generations ago were subsistence farmers in some godforsaken 115F desert shithole.
>absolutely no sympathy for immigrants and you're a moron for not viewing incapacitation as a net positive on the kids' life.
>All of them could die, I wouldn't mind.
>Tell me again why I am wrong

Oh /pol/, never change
>>
>>36789193
If someone through a rock at you and mentally impaired you, would that be okay? After all, your life is meaningless

Seriously, you people are more fucked up than ISIS
>>
>be 12
>friends and I smoke weed in this abandoned ice fishing hut
>get upset about Stacey wanting to fuck my friends
>light fish hut on fire
>almost burns down the house of a white dude with a black baby
>told the police I did it
>tried to charge me with a hate crime
>judge let me go with no charges

I later found the dude was a pedophile, so I don't feel bad about almost killing a nigger baby and a pedophile, I almost did the world a favour
>>
>>36789211
I'm not 8 years old and if I were I would not have a leg to stand on in saying that my life matters
>>
>>36789193
>lol none of this matters!!!
>nothing is wrong!!

I'm gonna watch out for that edge
>>
>>36789211
Don't bother, he's gonna tell you his life is worth more than anyone else's because daddy has lots of money!!!
>>
>>36789077
Remember when r9k used to have threads making fun of actual retards?
>>
>>36789226
>because daddy has lots of money

Uh oh here comes the inferiority complex. Did your parents not work hard enough for you? Did they spend money on beer instead of textbooks in your shitty lower middle class service job life?
>>
>>36789237
fucking tard threads, it's been a while
>>
>>36788974
>implying I'd waste my time arguing with a retarded multi-culti faggot
Don't like it? Don't care and continue. otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>36789244
Your life is meaningless regardless of your parents wealth
The evidence: debating anons on r9k
>>
>>36789185
They will make the same mistakes and act the same as their ignorant ancestors, that's why the middle east and africa never improve, they're stuck in the same cycle of savagery and ignorance that will never end, they come to America and Europe and make demands that we conform to their shitty backwards ideals.

fuck them all.
>>
>>36789237
OP made a completely normal kid into a tard through brain damage. Not the same thing at all.

What if the the same thing happened to you?
>>
>>36789269
>more assumptions

How does being against assaulting children make me a multiculturalist?
>>
>>36789277
Assumptions and generalizations do not make nearly killing a child justified.
>>
>>36787499
>>36787433

actually kill yourself

originally originale
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 216x250px
DO IT AGAIN D-D-D-DO IT AGAIN
>>
>>36789313

Get mad faggot, hope this happens to your non white kids
>>
>>36789342
>these tribalist are so near to their basal desires that they no longer see non white as human

God your life must really suck. I bet you work some shitty job, dong nothing. And feeling superior makes you feel better about your meaningless life.
>>
>>36787433

He's probably going to find and kill you OP
>>
>>36789301
Then they can prove everyone wrong by fixing their fucked up countries for once.
>>
>>36789292
Because those shitstains want to ruin my country and you defend them because they dindu nuthin. That's exactly what's wrong with them, they never do anything but come here and take gibs and destroy everything.

That little shit could've avoided that stone by being in his shit country and fight down there. They get no empathy from me.
>>
how did anyone tell the difference OP?
>>
>>36789358

Projecting manlet non white detected
>>
>>36789358
Such is damn near always the case.
When one feels insignificant or insecure of their accomplishments, they turn to racial superiority and supremacy. Truly the ultimate blue pill which is incredibly ironic.
>>
>>36787460
>saying someone should hang for stoning shitskins
>being a respectable human being
Pick one,nigger.
>>
Whenever a white person dies from a terrorist attack, I will feel good knowing they deserved it. They are the same people who think its okay to throw rocks at kids and make them disabled
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 493x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 493x449px
Mmmmmm yes, make it known that being anything but white is punishable by large rocks to the skull
>>
>>36789376
>projecting manlet
This shit writes itself lmao
>>
>>36787869
At least he is not a retarded immigrant who makes our society go backwards
>>
>>36789428
Neither was that kid
>>
I'm happy this happened, thanks OP
>>
>>36789441
Not anymore atleast. Lel.
>>
>>36789453
Touche kek
>>
WEWLAD

>"this immagint gon' get learnt today"
>>
If an immigrant attacks a white kid and gives them brain damage, would any of you guys be okay with this?
>>
File: baddrawing.png (24KB, 806x470px) Image search: [Google]
baddrawing.png
24KB, 806x470px
This is 100% the worst thing I have ever done: I split some kid's head open with a metal object.

>elementary school early 2002
>on the playground at lunch
>using pic related device(sorry for bad drawing)
>basically a railing where you could swing across via a handle thing
>it is made of pretty solid steel or metal
>dumb kid climbs on the rail, refuses to move so I can use the equipment
>tell him to get off many times, he doesn't too annoy me
>okay.tiff
>throw the device at full force at him
>he doesn't jump off, it knocks him the fuck out
>has to get many stitches in his head, probably brain damage
>two days later he doesn't remember me doing it

Worst thing I ever did, I still think it was slightly justified as I warned him half a dozen times to fuck off and he wasn't just to spite me.
>>
>>36789491

No, we lynch that immigrant fuck.
>>
>>36789398
I love throwing rocks at children's heads and make them disabled, but only if they're some sort of minority. My favorite is blacks. I've crippled 3 of those. Only got one Pajeet so far, but there's an Indian family in a neighborhood I've been scoping out that has what looks like a 5 year old poo-in-loo son. And they let him play alone in the front yard. Hopefully get my Pajeet count up to 2 by the end of the week.
>>
>>36789365
The child literally didn't do anything. OP just ruined his life. That kid has no agency over his life. His parents brought him there.

Would you find it acceptable to be punished for the actions of your parents?
>>
>>36789525
theyre called monkey bars anon
>>
>>36789527
And this is why Muslims kill white people
>>
>>36789525

Eh, he had it coming anon. I don't feel any sympathy. Sounds like he was already retarded
>>
>>36789527
Hypocrisy. Complete and utter hypocrisy.
>>
>>36788269
Ok,I do agree with you,that non-white children could die,based on the misfortune of their birth,but saying that all children are worthless,is pretty edgy,desu. As well as amoral.
>>
>>36789549
Nooo, it isn't monkey bars.

It was how that picture looks, a rail and a metal object that one could swing across on the railing.

Not monkey bars.
>>
>>36789540

Anon let it go, OP did the right thing.
>>
>>36789556
Duh but it's kekworthy this whole thread is
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>36789539

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

you sound like a man with a plan, I dig it.
>>
>>36789595
>>36789598
There is nothing kekworthy about a kid becoming mentally disabled

This thread just made me more inclined to go on a killing spree against whites
>>
>>36789642
Oh please Jamal, the only thing you could go on a killing spree against would be ants, and your few brain cells.
>>
>>36789642

Bring it nog, come see what two barrels of freedom taste like
>>
>>36789642

OP QUICK THROW A ROCK AT THIS FAGGOT
>>
>>36789642
Famiilia, i was one of the anons arguing with that edgy fuck the past hour or so but you gotta let it go m8, threads dead
>>
>>36787433
You did good, OP.
They don't respect you so fuck them.
>>
>>36787433
>Launched a firework through the window of some kid I didn't like.
>Went off in his bed room
>Set fire to the house
>Gave him 3rd degree burns over 70% of his body and 4th degree burns over 5%
>House burnt down
>Let someone else take the fall

2 Chads down in about as many weeks.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36787433
/pol/ Jr.
>>
>>36789658
>>36789668
My truck will kill you all before you can even react

>>36789687
sure, but this thread made me die a little inside, I cant really let it go.

I am going to be a little homocidal tomorrow when I have to act with whiteys again
>>
>>36789642
>This thread just made me more inclined to go on a killing spree against whites
Holy shit, you have problems.
Just sent this thread to your favorite 3 letter agency, screencapped your post and sent it too, good luck dumb fuck, you're on a watchlist now.

You clearly don't understand satire and trolling.
>>
>>36789730
If you see me please spare me, my empathetic brother ;_;
>>
>>36789642
>>36789730
>My truck will kill you all before you can even react
You have serious issues, I recommend everyone here send more tips to the FBI, this man is dangerous and insane.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>36789699

Shit anon, you sure taught him.

That's arguably worse than being retarded
>>
>>36789730

>Ahmed driving a truck of peace into people

Can't say I'm surprised.
>>
File: that's gay.jpg (52KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
that's gay.jpg
52KB, 527x612px
That one is on my ex girlfriend's account:
(for context, it was long distance and before ending up together we skyped a lot via cam)
>just having conversations here and there
>now we're talking about sex
>she tells me she didn't like her first sexual experience
>why.jpg
>"b-because I didn't want to"
>thafuckyoumean.png
>implying she's been raped
>be me, cannot believe and comprehend at first
>now getting dismayed
>now getting devastated about it
>conversation ended a little while after that "confession"
>couldn't sleep that night

Fast forward six weeks:
>I'm staying weekends at her house for the first time
>we both like each other a lot
>we're walking alone at evening
>gonnahitdatass.gif
>initiate kissing
>she backs off
>"What is it?"
>"I- I feel so disgusted of myself"
>"C'mon, you know it's not your fault what happened back then [insert comforting lines]"
>"But at th-that time I've been anally raped. I'm so disgusting" *sobs* *cries*
>ohshitwhatamIgonnado.png
>just hug and assure her, that there's nothing wrong about her and it was out of her control
Later that night we made out, were about to have sex but I, of all people, backed out. (remember, we've just talked not so long ago that she had been raped)

Fast forward five months:
(in the meantime, I've felt incredibly horrible what happened to her and was hyperconscious to no trigger a trauma, occasionally it was unbearable for me to deal with her being raped years back)
>she acts up and shuts in, doesn't talk about the problem
>it's like the 14th time in this short relationship
>finally, after 45 minutes of asking her what the fuck is wrong she finally breaks
>admits: "I've lied to you about being raped, it never happened, and everything I've told you, whenever we talked about it, was a lie - all was contrived"
>"What? This cannot be real, you have to be kidding me. Why would you do this?"
>"Just out of spite for not giving me another chance"
cont.
>>
File: 1493503901956.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1493503901956.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>36787433
Nearly choked my sister to death with a pillow when we were kids
>>
File: rage.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
16KB, 291x300px
>>36789815
cont.
She broke contact with me before we got together and came back but didn't anything to do with her after that.
All in all, that was her revenge. Fucked with my mind for seven whole months with no grain of consideration of how it could affect me.

Fucking whore, I hope she dies a torturous death and actually gets dry anal raped by razor-shaped dildo.
>>
>>36789815
If I were you I'd rape her anally
>>
>>36787831
Europe is a success in large part because of its oceanic climate and Mediterranean trade combining dense populations and exposure to innovation. Pakistan's development has been stunted by political instability resulting in lack of security and corruption.

Maybe white folks have higher IQs or different behavioral traits, maybe by chance some european philosopher came up with a brilliant idea making their culture better. However if that philosopher were born an eskimo they couldn't do much with their wisdom because of the poor environment. If you read books and things you will see it.
>>
>>36789878
I would've liked to, to be honest. After that I just thought: "Well, whatever I'm gonna use this whore for some anal sex and then she's off the table"; and when we met she felt so guilty that she didn't want to have sex, but I forced her, first by fingering her cunt and then her asshole (for the very first time). Two weeks later I fucked her anally on my birthday. Another two weeks later and she, of all people, broke up with me.
>>
>>36789815

I have a freind that the same thing happened to, his gf lied about being a cancer surviver and they dated her over a year.

He literally went crazy after that, he seems schizophrenic now and chimps out on everyone.
>>
OP is alpha as fuck
Shitskins absolutely btfo
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 500x495px
>>36789970

FUCKING KEK

anon just comes in with the good bants
>>
>parents have owned a mini supermarket since I was 10
>Work there and fill up the fridges throughout the day
>Only person who fills it up
>Been secretly jacking off to girls in the cool room for 9 years

The only negative to this is that I have fucked up fetishes now
>>
>>36789886
Then why didn't Africans make technological developments or develop many civilizations
>>
>>36789968
I can imagine how he feels like. Tell him some Anon sends him some empathetic hugs, he needs them.

Why would his (hopefully ex-)girlfriend do that to him?
>>
>>36790009

You just fap in the fridge m8, or was it voyeur?
>>
>>36790033

Roasties are just crazy anon, he physically assaults his family and literally chimps out constantly. He's single and has no freinds.
>>
>>36790047
I stared through the windows of the fridge while they were standing a couple metres away
>>
>cunt gf cheats on me, has other boyfriends while we're together, etc
>send pics of her tits to her family and college teachers
>threaten to kill her entire family
>send her down a spiral of anxiety, depression and endless therapy sessions

We actually ended up getting back together a year later, it's definitely over this time though. I think I'm going to kill her soon
>>
>>36790139
Are they one way windows? Have you ever thought that they could maybe see you or something?
>>
I unintentionally broke a friend's nose with a racket.
>>
>>36790177

Uh, m-mods?
>>
>>36790342
Why mods, what did I say?
>>
>>36790337

That's, the worst thing you have ever done?
>>
>>36790328
They aren't one way, I'm just behind cold drinks and I haven't been caught yet. Its pretty exhilarating when your doing it and staring in their eyes while they're a metre away.
>>
>>36790425
So you're really into voyeurism at this point I'm guessing?
Do you ever have the urge to try to make your presence known to them?
>>
>>36790177
Why don't you get back at her by being my bf?
>>
>>36790486
Yeah it led me on to creeping and now I have a fetish of getting caught kek, first time I did it in the fridge was when I was 12 and some 13 year old girl had a skirt bending over to look at stuff on the shelf and I've never looked back since
>>
>>36790545
Are you a girly? Ogog
>>
I'm not very interesting so this was the best story I could think of.
>Have a stacy friend for some reason even though I'm a sperg
>one day she says she needs glasses now
>brings out these huge thick rimmed things that look like the shit
>laugh at her and say they look ridiculous
>she never wears them again
why are women so insecure?
>>
>>36789556
It's almost like he's being edgy in order to garner a certain agitated response from you or something....
>>
>>36787433
>thought it killed him
Literally how Al-Qaeda started.
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.