[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finially built up the courage to ask a girl to prom last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So I finially built up the courage to ask a girl to prom last Monday, and for the first time in my life I got a enthusiastic "yes!". But today she pulled me out of class and told me that she doesn't want to go with me anymore because she feels awkward having a date. I feel like shit robots, i got really bad migraines as a kid that would send me to the hospital and it can feel them coming back as I write this. What the fuck did I do wrong? How do I survive prom alone without crying in the bathroom this time around?
>>
Looks like you're screwed, buddy.
>>
>going to the hospital because of a headache

jesus christ anon, stop being a little bitch
>>
>>36786946
I'm sorry dude, what a bitch! When is prom?
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
>>36787013
May 13th
Just a week away and it's coming fast, I would ask someone else but staceys are getting asked left and right and this girl was the only one I knew well enough to ask. It's crazy because girls take promposals so seriously now a days it has to mean something to them to say yes, fucking unfair standards normies are setting.
>>
>>36786946
I asked a girl that was a mate of mine
We just spent the time having fun making jokes. This was also after i asked the girl i was into who had said yes but then changed her mind closer to the date
>>
>>36787119
Dude is that you, is that when she said yes?
>>
>>36786946
If she's truly was enthusiastic, that means she still wants to but her doubts overcame her: Go convince her again. Do something special to give her confidence in you - some kind of grand gesture. Make sure she knows she'll miss out on something great if she doesn't go with you, and that it'll be fun!

Good luck anon!
>>
>>36787221
y-yeah
(origonnaltoast)
>>
>>36787670
Aw man, I'm hurting a little with you. My mom gets migraines, she gets so pale and sees lights and usually vomits before she gets better.

At least you gave it the old college try, it sucks she had to be a bitch about it. Try to destress, hopefully you can avert the migraine.
>>
>>36787742
Thanks Anon I'm doing everything I can
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.