[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been browsing here for at least 10 years. time flies,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: waifu waifu.png (466KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
waifu waifu.png
466KB, 455x600px
I've been browsing here for at least 10 years. time flies, eh?
i'm a filthy degenerate and my boyfriend is threatening to break up with me it seems.
I don't care to be honest, my depression is hitting me in full force for whatever reason (even though I've been taking my meds).
I shouldn't mix alcohol and my meds but I did it anyway. It's everclear. Somewhat tempted to drink some more and see if I die
in my sleep. What do you think I should do? I'm feeling so suicidal right now. It's not like anyone would miss me. Got a letter
from my boss today, generic bullshit about "how I helped out" lol. The amount of falsehood that people are pressured to front
every single day is so annoying. Oh, and i can't even really masturbate anymore because I can't cum half the time. Went from
super invested in my sex life to highly disinterested in merely a week because I'd rather get hit by a car. Literally the only saving
grace is my dog and I treat him like shit too. I'm almost positive I have binge eating disorder and I waste food + money constantly
(also waist it lol) because I'm a fat fucking bitch. I have uni finals on Monday and tuesday, can I be raped and murdered before then please?
Depression and anxiety lost me my "dream" position as a lab assistant in uni and I can never show my face around there again
I feel, especially because one of the managers is maternalistic as fuck and shamed me for every mistake I made like I was some
toddler ripe for traumatizing

tl;dr
for each dubs rolled I will mix my meds w/ everclear (they interact awfully and I can die from mixing them).
also AMA, i have lots of weird fetishes including wanting to take the virginities of betas like the ones you can
find on /r9k/
also also i'm drinking another swig of everclear just to be thorough
also also also i'm 164.5cm and weigh like 62kg, fat shame me
>>
>>36786707
Sort yourself out and stop trying to harm yourself.
>>
>>36786707
Do you want to talk or something anon? I'm not just offering because you're female, just FYI. I always talk to sad anons because I'm bored and sad and want to help people

Don't kill yourself and don't be self destructive please. I've done that before and it always ends up worse. Also you're not even that fat, you could lose a little weight easy and be thin but you're not fat
>>
>>36786707
Stay safe before I fly over there and cuddle your ass you fucker
>>
>>36786707
>has bf/gf
>has job
>has dog

Cool I'm age 32 and I've never had any of that shit. Yet you complain more than I do.
>>
File: 1493870262380.jpg (49KB, 736x730px) Image search: [Google]
1493870262380.jpg
49KB, 736x730px
Here's a tip OP: seek actual medical help again. You're either going to be coddled like a baby, told to kys, or end up with a dead thread. Just listen to >>36786743
>>
Rolling to kill you
>>
I too have been here ten long years and am soon to die
>>
>>36786707
Don't be a faggot, sort out your shit and comeback in a week with a, "I used to be a robot like you guys but, have faith it's possible" thread.
>>
>>36786707
stop doing drugs you fatty. I used to try to find the "perfect balance' of drugs to try to make myself feel better. Never fucking worked. So i quit about a 2 yrs ago and now i feel as happy as i did in 7th grade when nothing mattered. STOP DOING DRUGS AND WORKOUT YOU FAT JUNKIE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.