[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> never was good at getting girls > starting to run out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1491417841494.png (156KB, 1470x786px) Image search: [Google]
1491417841494.png
156KB, 1470x786px
> never was good at getting girls
> starting to run out of options and scared of the forever alone
>only girl I had somewhat of a relationship with was 4 years ago
> things were great til she moved a thousand miles away (big country life)
> haven't talked to her since
> still loverher
> have moved to same state since we last met because dad got a new job
> try to find out what happened to her
> looked up a few days ago that she is now in jail til september

Should I pull the trigger and bring her back under my wing robots? I work as a electronic repairs shop owner that makes decent salary every year.

I also have hope for her.
>>
why is she in jail?

oregano
>>
Do not try to revive a relationship with a highschool crush. It's beyond pathetic and you (more likely she is) are vastly different people.
>>
>>36786202
possession of adderall
>>
>>36786388
dubs of reconciliation, go for it anon kek wills it
>>
>>36786166
>only girl I had somewhat of a relationship wit
fuck off
>>
File: farage checks the dubs.jpg (91KB, 989x437px) Image search: [Google]
farage checks the dubs.jpg
91KB, 989x437px
if dubs you have to bail her out/visit her every day and marry her one day
if trips you have to invite all of /r9k/
>>
>>36786935
This
Or suck the shells out of a shotgun you FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>36786206
It sometimes works out fine, as long as you don't force it and it's a "hey, I was just in town" thing.

>>36786388
That's a pretty minor offence, I wouldn't be too worried about it. Talk to her again sometime, but remember that you don't have to like her, if you don't get along anymore move on, nothing lost.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.