[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you grown up with an abusive family? Last night thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6462.jpg (17KB, 720x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6462.jpg
17KB, 720x369px
Have you grown up with an abusive family?

Last night thread was a good way to talk and pass time and other anons may have stories.
>>
To start it off I was sexually abused by my older sister when I was in around first grade. That kept up for a year or so (don't really recall) and after that she turned to bullying. Both verbal and violent. Single parent household, shockingly, and my mom never really stopped her. It was an open fact that she resented me. Possibly because my old man beat her but not me. I was around 2-6 when this all happened so if I really was the mastermind behind it, I don't remember it.
Being a bit over four years older than me, you can imagine it didn't take a ton for her to do whatever she wanted.
Due to her and schools turning heavily ghetto, I ended up trying to off myself at 12. Spent a month inpatient and six months in outpatient. Every morning I had to say "I'm anon and I'm here for depression and thoughts of suicide". I eventually dropped out of school for 7th and 8th grade with my mom failing to keep a home school project up for me. I ended up going back for highschool.

The one time I hit her back was in San Antonio. In the Alamo, surprisingly. I can't remember if I was 12 or 13, but the place was packed like sardines. She pushed me since I was the one in front and could only move as fast as the person in front of me. After pushing me, something gave. I turned around and punched her square on the jaw. I think I even busted her lip. She was speechless. My mom took me and a friend of the family took her to cool off and debrief on what exactly happened. My mom said that she was proud of me for standing up for myself.

I remember the Alamo.
>>
>>36785860

Daddy0five is such a worthless human being. Same with his wife. I've met people like that in real life, they're so fucking worthless. His wife is so ugly, she doesn't even look like a human. And he looks like an angry retarded child molester.

And 700k normies watched his shitty channel where he harasses his kids. What a piece of shit.
>>
>>36787104
you don't know his audience were normies
I woulsn't classify him or his wife as normal
>>
File: 1475027901794.png (90KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475027901794.png
90KB, 785x757px
>>36786280

>To start it off I was sexually abused by my older sister when I was in around first grade.

Fucking show off, get out of here Chad.
>>
>>36787104
I didn't know literally who he was until Jim made a video.
>>
>>36785860
Wouldn't say I was abused necessarily.

Is it some form of abuse when your dad repeatedly says he's going to leave?
>>
My mom's family is very traditional and controlling, and my mom was the first born so they expected her to give and give and give. She used to tell me how they made her financially support them for more than 10 years after arriving in the US on top of other shitty behavior like:
>mom makes some money from investments in mutual funds and stock options from work
>relatives want in on the stock market
>mom makes them accounts
>predictably they lose money from not knowing what they're doing
>they bitch and moan for years that my mom scammed them
>mom ends up giving them several 10K in all (all bonuses from her first real professional job) to get them to STFU

My mom tried her best to be "normal" but shit sometimes filtered through. Recently she's been acting more like them, trying to take all the credit for the fact I graduated college (yes she paid for it but I did all the work, not her) and happily talking to them about how "useful" I will be to the family. Her family seems to think I owe them something even though they never paid a penny for my education and all the value of the money and gifts they've given me over the last 23 years is less than I made last year at work.
>>
The most commonly repeated idea in my family is always some variation of
>it's OK when we do it
>>
>>36787104
exactly what did they do again? I know they mistreated their kids but I dunno to what extent, I read it was domestic abuse but not what level.
>>
>>36787343

Watch some of the "inside story" vids people make. I wasn't bothered by it and thought it was youtube drama until I stumbled upon those vids. TLDR dad divorces wife, gets kids through forged papers, re-married, new wife and him treat his previous kids like shit while giving preferential treatment to her kids. He is scum and willing to sell out his kids for shekels and his fat ass ugly wife's love. Fuck those people.
>>
>>36787343
Just google daddyofive evidence reel, fucking retard, it's not hard to look this stuff up
>>
>>36786280

>reading your post
>think "I'm going to just post remember the alamo at the end of this"
>you posted it before me

faggot. remember the alamo.
>>
I know usually this is a joke, but last thread was pretty triggering for me and made me nearly fall back into my mentally unstable habits that I worked really hard to suppress. Sexually abused anons, beware when telling stories. People will exploit you.
>>
>>36786280
Funny, I used to get in trouble for daring to stand up for myself when I was young since it would make people hate me. I'm still trying to learn how to define and enforce boundaries.

I remember I got into a fight with one of my bullies in junior year of high school. I ended up beating him hard in front of several people. On top of that I got away with no consequences from the school and bullying stopped. My parents told me I should not be proud of violence, and I actually believed them for some time. Now I learned that I should be proud that I defended myself, and I wished that lesson had sunk in earlier.
>>
>>36787411

Hits close to home anon. I know that feel.
>>
>>36787391
Always and forever.

>>36787404
They will. Thankfully I'm a guy so no one really cares.

>>36787411
I wish I defended myself before I quit school for two years. I think it was during that time The Alamo happened. Now I'm somewhat fearless because I either dissolve a situation before it gets heated, or someone de-escalates it. I think I'm fine with the idea of dying to defend myself so I don't get scared when it comes to work confrontations and the occasional outside situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (603KB, 936x1320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
603KB, 936x1320px
> parents lost custody, raised by aunt
> aunt was child prodigy, genuine genius, highest IQ I've ever experienced
> she's also completely fucking insane
> hates my dad because their mom favoured him
> hates my mom because shitskin
>she had three kids with husband, who died
> all alone in rural Canada, so she could do whatever
> she did a stint in various mental institutions
>i was pretty smart / melancholy as a kid, became the "favourite"
> sister really smart but uppity, scapegoat for all my aunt's vitriol
> when she wasn't abusing us she was pitting all the kids against each other
> constant torment, crabs-in-a-bucket mentality on all fronts

Pic related. Watching this reminded me of home.
>>
>>36787404
Are you one of those grills that was hypersexual?
Were you the one who fapped 30 times a day or the one that was a romantic-less fuckdoll?
>>
File: image.jpg (388KB, 1600x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388KB, 1600x1509px
>>36787446
Samefag.

This shit is so fucked but basically:

> aunt sexually abused me
> aunt used to beat all the kids
> aunt used to threaten to remove any non-white features from me and my sister with fire or a knife
> aunt used to pour boiling water on us
> religious delusions
> starvation

And me and the other kids were fucked
> constant infighting
> i was smart, so i would always pull a Hannibal Lecture on my cousins and make them scream / cry
> my oldest cousin was a total Chad, used to beat the shit out of me

I actually remember telling him that'd he'd never finished school and be a pathetic failure begging to burrow money from me some day after he kicked my ass to the curb. Couple of years ago that exact sitation occured and it only made me feel miserable.

The craziest part is that I love my aunt and I haven't met anyone who comlares to being with her when she was sane.
>>
>>36787380
and yet someone here gave me the answer without me needing to look it up, Its called being lazy you psuedo austistic dipshit. Why would I waste time looking it up when all I have to do is refresh the page when I got back from the bathroom.
>>
>>36787514
>sexually abuses you
>but still threatens to cut off half caste dick

can't please some people, but guess crazy is as crazy does
>>
>>36787560
>actually saying watching a video is a waste of time while he posts here
>thinks saying that doesnt make him look like a raging faggot
>all this because he was triggered I called him a retard
Did I hurt your feelings
>>
>>36787376
ah I see, didn't know he had kids from a previous marriage, I knew he remarried but I thought those kids was through him and his new wife.
>>
>>36787514
Last samefag ( unless people are curious).

When she was sane, my aunt was this beautiful, funny, sarcastic, witty, educated, charming, determined, incredible woman who could do anything.

This woman got bored and taught herself instruments for kicks. She spoke several languages. She was athletic af. She was absurdly well read. I meet people today and I think " here's a smart person, they've done all these amazing things, surely they'll be good company" - but nothing compares to her.

I loved her so much, and she loved me too, but she was just so fucking crazy. I used to hang out with her, drink wine and cuddle beside her because I loved her company and she was the closest thing to a mom I ever had. I knew she was going to take it the wrong way and start touching me, but I saw that as a toll fare for some motherly affection.

Years ago she actually showed up at my house and begged me to live with her. She never outright said it, but it was clear what " live with her " meant. I told her no fucking way, but it broke my heart because I did want her in my life.

>>36787404
This, a thousand times, this.

It's 4chan, people, don't post personal details and then stay up all night terrified someone will recognize you. Don't relive shit unless you're prepared to start processing. Understand that there will be tons if trolls and they will talk serious shit.

Be safe, anons, and stay happy.
>>
>>36787572
Nah, she never did that to me.

She did, however, threaten to burn my "mother's eyes" out of my head.
>>
>>36787624
Did her mood ever change in the middle of sexually abusing you, going from loving to hateful but not stopping what she was doing
>>
>>36787624
That is a good warning but I never thought about being recognized. Not that I particularly care since I've told maybe two people about everything. Plus >>36787178 is technically right. I'm too good with my hands and I don't know if that's thanks to my sister or because I grew up with animals and would always pet/play with them. Had a ferret and he was the bee's knees.

And on the offchance an anorexic chick remembers from the hospital, I'm still "good weird". And I haven't changed that much.
>>
>>36787675
Nah, she was always super affectionate.

She's a sad person. I think she was only capable of sensitivity and gentleness when she had absolute control over the situation - ie. A physically disabled mixed kid without parents living in a rural shithole with no means of escape.

I think she thought we were soulmates.
>>
>>36787502
The second one. Shit sucks.
>>
>>36787697
Lol @ good with hands

I guess that's a silver lining for you. Having sex with a woman did shit all for me, considering I'm gay.

I ripped my mom's vagna when I was born. I am become pussy destroyer.

Ferrets are super cute, but I'm a reptiles sort of fellow.

Were you institutionalised ( re. Hospital).
>>
>>36787756
Ferrets are the shit. Later in life I want a pair. Gonna be Beast Master.

Well it wasn't a state happy house but it was a small mental ward in a hospital. I was 12 at the time because they wouldn't let me watch Jurassic Park (pg13 fuckers), and knew a few anorexic chicks who were all around 14-16. There was this one black girl who kept hearing Phil Collins in her head and this big-headed kid who loved Smashmouth.
My mom actually tricked me into going there. She said I was going to get a checkup and before I know it, I was in some locked ward and she told me I'd be staying there for a while. I lost it. For a week they'd stab me at night to draw blood so they knew I was taking my meds. Prozac and Seroquil wad what I was on for a while after so I presume they gave me that inside as well. Maybe it was to also check if I was eating.

Oddly enough there actually was a padded room there. It was only the Bighead kid who got sent into it. He'd thrash around and scream bloody murder until he calmed down.

Every time someone left we kinda celebrated. When it was time to leave one of the older girls gave me a little book that had their names in it and stuff. She said to never change. I don't remember where the book is but I liked her though I don't think I ever talked a lot. I genuinely don't remember much from when I was around...11 to 15.
>>
>>36785860
my sister and mom steal my paychecks. i honestly feel like a slave. i literally just work. get taxed and then sister or mom basically take the rest of my earnings. i sometimes think about signing out. i got a job just to get out the house, but now i literally am working for nothing because it just gets taken. doesnt help that i grew up sheltered and wveryone ostraziced me.
>>
>>36788111
Why do they take your money? Why do you let them?
>>
File: 20170405_070745.jpg (589KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_070745.jpg
589KB, 2048x1152px
>>36788183
they go on vacations. i dont know how to stop them. im a little annoyed because i earned my income with my time, but at the same i dont have any desires. my life is very so empty. i have no friends, my coworkers dont speak with me, i dont know what to do. honestly i think about just disapearing soon. i dont know where but i can just be gone.
>>
>>36788299
Try to talk to your supervisor or manager. See if you can keep them from taking it. I still live a rather minimalist life aside from small buys every once and a while, but it's still something, so look at what looks fun. Amazon, ThinkGeek, NewEgg, just look for something you want. Something you find interesting.

Give yourself something to look forward to, you know?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.