[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

" I used to have a crush on you" What did they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (134KB, 750x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 750x887px
" I used to have a crush on you"

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>36785539
That she's disgusted by what aging has done to your youthful charm.
>>
>>36785539
It means they are so far distanced from your opinion of them that they'll tell you anything they want, even things that in the past may have been embarrassing to admit. They basically don't care about you at all anymore.
>>
>- Johnny Cash

It's a NIN song he covered, not Johnny's song.
>>
they are just holes, if you are there and everyone will figure it out if you get too you just fill them there is nothing more, every single one of you from of I've seen since I'm actually you know trying to do it, the others just fall in, that's what the demons like, they called me goofy, lol, every single one of you just fell in, and they are trying to stop me from what I'm doing
>>
That was NIN's song, cash RUINED it. Actually kill yourself, op. I'm not joking this time.
>>
>>36785539
Don't tell him, but I secretly want you to tell him at recess
>>
>>36785539
They reject you but want to make you feel not as bad by making up a lie that won't force them to act as of now. They didn't like you before. Sorry anon. I know it hurts, I have such a desire for this lesbian chick who will never want me back. Rejection burns painfully.
>>
by the way they are trying to stop male breeding patterns, through local gov, tv, entertainment, so I guess that means that is dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6samPEMpM
>>
>>36785579
this is very true.

/thread
>>
I recently got sort-of rejected my a robot. I've lost about 15 lbs since exams and I'm planning on losing more this summer by taking swimming lessons.

I totally want to pull the " I used to have such a thing for you ;)" out of spite.

TLDR she fucking loathes you

>>36785738
> kill yourself
OP obviously posted this as a joke.

Also the Cash version is great, but it's overated by normies who would never listen to NIN.
>>
>>36785718
Literally everyone knows this - it's why the OP pic is funny you autist.
>>
>>36785579
I sort of did this to a girl I liked - it was't because I didn't care, but because I sort of fishing for a response.
>>
in cumming ga, everyone knows every step that I make and every thought that I take, and they are all non whites, they are rack pack hunting with racial spy installations in this area, they keep saying the word project but they are actually attempting to experiment on white males in the following areas, terrorist alert Paulding county, cobb county, douglas county, forsyth county, they are using local police, emts, firerfighters in pre meditated murder of young white males, research who they are
they are engaging in re education camps and thought control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6samPEMpM
>>
oh sorry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGHzCB8wAlA
>>
not that one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhSQ3OiYIgc
there they are all psychic lol, I'm serious go into a starbucks they are trying to commit identity theft and still your important information that's why they infilitrated neigborhoods, they can see 50 yards away they are spys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O63IIMf2I3s
>>
>>36785579
This is very true, I'm too brutally honest to chicks I was into and then fell off of.
>>
If you care nothing for someone you wouldn't want to give them an ego boost. If you're a women who likes a guy but the guy never makes a move , that's you, and like always women are too pussy to make the first move.

Push it and you might just have a chance.
>>
>>36785727
>>36785770
>>36785921
>>36785942
>>36785986
take ur meds
>>
File: me-vs-(you).png (661KB, 671x938px) Image search: [Google]
me-vs-(you).png
661KB, 671x938px
>>36785738
Edgy fag. Reznor said Cash's version was amazing, so you can actually go kys yourself
>>
>>36785579
Thank you Anon. This happened to me some days ago and you just put me back on my feet. I'm not being sarcastic, thank you.
>>
they are openly poisoning certain peoples food through shops, and I mean target, Kroger, and Walmart they are writing down you purchases and trying to openly medicate white males to slowly destroy their iq's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc4uG55Xoz4, everyone's name is written down
>>
>>36786029
you don't believe that you are going to be found out, as an undesirable
>>
right now I'm sitting on a million dollar civil rights and discrimination gold mine if there laywers lurking and private investigators smirking in the following areas they are pack hunting white males in Paulding county, douglas county, cobb county and forsyth county they are doing it through fed ex ups, stephens transport and local, regional, and over the road trucking companies, local blue collar businesses, target, Kroger, Walmart, ingles, in a couple of department stores they actually tried to murder me with terrorist gas weapons, they are saying I am in banishment which is a civil rights and discrimination problem, write their names down, like I said for lawyers and private investigators I am sitting on a multimillion dolloar civil rights case for white males, in reality billions with the hate crimes that are perpretrated toward whites every day
>>
>>36785827

>I want to lose weight to make someone who rejected me jealous
>Playing it out in your head, probably rubbing your nipples to it

You are very psychologically healthy. Just kidding, you're going to be a virgin forever.
>>
>>36785539
I once told a girl I was orbiting in college that I had a crush on her in high school.
>tfw she just laughed it off and said "I'm sure a lot of guys felt the same way about me"
>tfw hoped beyond hope that she'd say she liked me then too.
>>
>>36786381
> virgin forever

Oh, I know I'm completely bonkers.

> although in all seriousness, I don't think I'd have the guts to do that
> i'm just angry and insecure and lashing out
> they don't care, and i'd only humiliate myself

>>36786438
> a lot of people felt that way
Sounds terribly presumptuous.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.