[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see girl in line at store >massively overweight, poor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wrxb8j.jpg.png (475KB, 580x772px) Image search: [Google]
wrxb8j.jpg.png
475KB, 580x772px
>see girl in line at store
>massively overweight, poor complexion, shitty voice
>her bf comes over
>/fit/, over six feet tall, very handsome

what could he see in her? Why do these things happen?
>>
Fetishes are a thing
>>
>>36784929
fatties have huge tits. It's like a mommy fetish.

Notice how he's almost sitting in her lap like he's about to breast-feed.
>>
>>36784940
Why don't women have fatty fetishes?
>>
File: 1493860218043.png (597KB, 995x295px) Image search: [Google]
1493860218043.png
597KB, 995x295px
>>36784929
even Chads have to compete for sub-5s these days. one 8/10 male has potentially dozens of side bitches at once so the distribution is extremely skewed.
>>
>>36785013
they do.

"daddy" girls are all about being pummelled by flabby russian man.
>>
>>36784929
Pussy is pussy for some dudes
>>
>>36784929
He loves her, anon.
>>
>>36785373
is love blindness
>>
She actually puts out, doesn't complain and is easily replaced?
>>
Less work to keep her happy

Chad can be just as lazy as a robot
>>
>>36785420
I'm not sure you understand love
>>
>>36784929
Where you live? Could be me. You live in KY?
>>
File: lm-quasiariel-2.jpg (465KB, 998x561px) Image search: [Google]
lm-quasiariel-2.jpg
465KB, 998x561px
>>36784929
One time I was walking home from the store and saw a moderately attractive girl walk up to this hobo and start making out with him. Guy looked like Quasi Modo and he was rolling around in a pile of garbage. After she walked away he kept babbling like a potato. Both of his eyes were pointing in different directions and he legit looked retarded. Couldn't believe it. I bet she got a disease though.
>>
>>36785373
>loving a fatty
Well meme'd my comrade, obesity is the telltate sign of greed and gluttony
>she has great personality
Whenever they say this they're either same old or boring as shit to talk to
>"so, have you seen pictures of my cats"
>"we could talk about anything in the world and your go to topic is your pets you see everyday? i don't care how cute you think Mittens is im out"
>>
>>36784929
The faggot is probably just the fresh normie version of you fucks, decided to get fit but still have the same beta robot mindset that tells him his best shot is a bottom barrel chick. There's no way you can convince me someone would date down physically.
>>
>>36785051
Yeah but fuck man even I have limits
>>
>>36785582
Somebody's going to be dating down in every relationship unless they're both exactly equally attractive
>>
>>36785582
Men date down all the time.
>>
>>36785633
If you want to date up then date outside your race for Mr Noseberg, between races your features might be less of a deal breaker
>normally painfully mediocre Asian girl
>with make up and trying to date outside race
>suddenly bumped up by at least 2-3
>6/10 turns to 8/10

Just skip the nignogs, they got beef with everyone and are too stupid to realize they can be racist too

If you're really desperate then even 3/10 trainwreck white guy can get a okay looking black chick, just don't make mulattos with her
>creamed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.