[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /MDMA/? If not, why not? This shit is magical. I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: MDMA.png (6KB, 256x113px) Image search: [Google]
MDMA.png
6KB, 256x113px
Who here /MDMA/? If not, why not? This shit is magical. I feel like it permanently gave me normie powers. (Maybe not permanent, but it's been two weeks so far.) I feel comfy around other people, even girls. While I was on the drug, I went to a frat party and I was able to dance without feeling like an idiot. The next weekend I went to another party, and I was eventually able to somehow click back into the same mindset and dance again without any drugs. I feel less needless shame and anxiety overall.

It's relatively new to me. So maybe these feelings will wear off eventually, but then I can just take more. And maybe eventually I'll build up a tolerance to it, but I feel like that will still give me enough time to integrate into normie society and hopefully even find a gf.

I really recommend any robot who wants to improve their condition to try it out.
>>
>>36784454
How do you procure it? And please don't say campus drug dealer because not all of us fell for the university scam you dumb prick.
>>
I've tried to buy it three times and got scammed every time. The first time was in person and it was ketamine, the second was a darknet domestic purchase that didn't pass the reagent test, the third was from NL that never arrived.
>>
>>36784490
Buy it on the dark web. Not sure if naming the specific site would get my thread deleted, but you can find good guides to the whole process online.

>>36784577
Seems like bad luck. I made purchases from three separate vendors and all showed up and were legitimate. I would stick with domestic though.
>>
>>36784715
Even Reddit allows /r/darknetmarkets to list them, surely 4chan does.

I've since read that things don't arrive from NL more often than they do. It's the only drug I've had trouble getting so far. I'll give it another try soon I guess.
>>
File: 1390763845950.png (121KB, 281x308px)
1390763845950.png
121KB, 281x308px
>>36784454
PSA

don't do that shit more than once every 1-3 months, your serotonin needs time to restock itself in your head or you can give yourself permanent damage and brain fog.
>>
My whole life I was trying to think what other people were thinking of me. Future, past and present things I do and don't do, it was just automatic and it filled my head so much I couldn't do anything. I thought it was normal and everyone was just dealing with it way better than me. I dropped out of high school and became a neet for years with no idea what to do about it, suicide was on my mind constantly but I always thought about my family and read all kinds of things relating to suicide. MDMA made those thoughts disappear and my mind was clear. I had a conversation with a complete stranger and after that I realized he didn't want to hurt or berate me, just wanted to chat.

I spend the next year or so really down about not being able to be so clear headed and think that way in sober life like when I was on molly. Eventually it triggered this huge curiosity for introspection, I started meditating and realizing I had so many thoughts, way less than I do now and they were all so fucking negative and pointless. I faced childhood issues and questioned my everyday routines/eating habits.

>So maybe these feelings will wear off eventually
They will, but don't let that scare you. Be thankful you can feel these feelings that a lot of people never access due to being against drugs or just can't obtain them. I recommend writing down your thoughts while on any kind of drug or while sober and just look at them every day and question them. Soon enough you'll ask yourself ask why you ever thought like that in the first place.
>>
>>36785523
It's funny that you say that because like you, I got triggered into introspection and meditation, basically working thru most of my issues. I still am, to be fair.

But I never did any drugs. I just think it happened because I turned 28.
>>
>>36785523
Thank you for posting, anon. I'm glad to see I'm not crazy for feeling like this "party drug" is actually turning my life around.
>>
>>36784454
>does meth to gain normie powers
>>
>>36785825
Perhaps you're baiting, but MDMA is quite different from meth. In its effects, at least, if not its chemical structure.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.