[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_na3un4PrG41r1arpmo1_1280.png (306KB, 598x494px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na3un4PrG41r1arpmo1_1280.png
306KB, 598x494px
What is there to do outside of the house that is considered "interesting"?
>>
>>36783133
Working out
Gymnastics
Martial arts

Although you don't have to do anything to be interesting. You just have to be able to share experiences
>>
>>36783133
Going running at 6am when it's still cold is interesting.

I really enjoy the taste of blood in my mouth.
>>
>>36783133
Nightwalks. Urban exploration. Hiking. Operating. Working out. Martial arts.
>>
>>36783229
I fucking love night walks and urban exploration. Harder to do in NY though because you might stumble into a homeless dwelling or trap house
>>
>>36783280
That's why you carry a weapon with you at all times. I've walked into a trap house before full of chill black people smoking weed and shit and they asked me to smoke up with them since I didn't do anything but walk right out afterwards.

They said they've seen me in the ghetto before and wonder why this white boy with a mask is running around climbing buildings with a bag taking pictures of shit and I just told them I was lonely and to not hurt me.

I don't think they were gang members, just homeless old guys. This was in a mostly empty apartment over run with destruction.

I've had to bash a homeless guy before who tried to touch me.
>>
>>36783133
>the woods
That's about it. The only thing I like doing outside is exploring the forest/trails, and roaming around the restricted areas of the abandoned Camp Hero Air Force base.
>>
>>36783420
Don't smoke their weed. Probably laced
>>
>>36783133
I just visit comic book stores and used book stores. Even if I don't buy anything (I almost always do) I just like to look around.
>>
>>36783133
For me very little.
But the few thing are.
Nature
Museums
The potential of dying in an accident.
Roller coasters.
Driving a car.
Also the potential of meeting somebody who i won't hate.
>>
Keep this thread alive, I need hobby ideas that dont revolve around a computer
>>
File: 14916716852610.jpg (177KB, 680x357px) Image search: [Google]
14916716852610.jpg
177KB, 680x357px
>>36783133
I walked to a park, and saved a baby duck on accident. That was kinda fun.
>>
>>36784161
Rock climbing. You don't have to go hard core either, just climb a few rocks in a park for a minute or two and you got yourself a hobby.
>>
>>36784161
Why specifically without a computer.
What do you know that I don't?
>>
>>36783133
You could fish.
>>
>>36783133
Ingress is pretty fun
>>
fap
but outside
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.