[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got an interview at mcdonald tomorrow What the fuck am I supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

I got an interview at mcdonald tomorrow

What the fuck am I supposed to say when they will ask me ''why do you want to work there?'' ? It's clear that its because im desperate for money not because i want to fucking flip burgers

any idea about what i could answer ?
>>
>>36782600
"i needed something entry level"
>>
I want a stable entry level job to earn income while I'm in school
>>
>>36782633
This would be a good answer
>>
File: 1493336070191.png (1MB, 1280x1858px) Image search: [Google]
1493336070191.png
1MB, 1280x1858px
>>36782633
ok ill say that, thanks

here's another wendy for (you)
>>
>>36782600
I hate that question. I need money you dumbass, do you think I would be at this interview if I didn't think money would follow? What a dumb fucking question.
>>
>>36782600
Here are other questions you WILL be asked and the answer you must give
>Do you have hobbies/do activities?
You must always answer YES and name a couple of normie tier hobbies. Something like "I'm taking piano/guitar lessons"
>Do you have time availability?
You're probably a NEET with tons of free time. This is a trick question. You must say that you engage in other activities, but that you can easily rearrange your time tables to work for your shifts.
Also if you have a hole in your resume (i.e you are older than 18 and have no work experience or you haven't worked in a long time), there is a high chance they will ask about it. If they do, you are pretty much fucked, but try to come up with a good excuse. Sadly I don't know what could that be.

Also, try not to appear too smart, but don't be retarded people. They want dumb people to boss around and fire whenever they want, but they don't want retards who will make them lose money.

Also keep in mind that even if you do a great job there is a really high chance that you will get fired after your probation time is over. That whole thing is basically an excuse to weed out people without repercussions.

Good luck!
>>
Why the fuck do employers shit-test job applicants? Its so fucking retarded
>>
>>36782810
im 31 and ive never worked before so yeah, ive a hole
>>
>>36782810
>Also keep in mind that even if you do a great job there is a really high chance that you will get fired after your probation time is over. That whole thing is basically an excuse to weed out people without repercussions.
weed out who ? i dont get it
>>
I've had several interviews in similar positions (Winn-Dixie at 16, Target at 18, Safeway at 20), and in general the interviews have gone like this:

>interviewer: Why do you want to work here?
>me: I have a deep passion for lifting heavy boxes
>interviewer: *laughs*
>me: But seriously, I need to pay for my tuition and living expenses, and whatever this company needs me to do, I'll do without complaint. I have plenty of athletic experience from high school, so the physical aspect is not a problem for me, and I have a lot of college debt looming over my head, so the mental aspect is not an issue for me either.

I can't promise this is the case, but in my very limited experience it helps if you blend "I really do need this job and I'll work my ass off". with a hint of "I desperately need this job and will do anything without complaint". When it comes to these shit jobs, employers are really looking for someone who seems motivated. I've gotten 3 different jobs in the past 6 years (currently 21) through this method. It just works. You need to seem earnest. It also helps if you can pick up on the type of person your interviewer is and can get an opportunity to do a litlte small talk. For example, at 16 the man interviewing me was named Rachel Ortiz, and we were in South Florida. I assumed she was Cuban like me and just talked about my abuela's cooking, we switched in between english and spanish, it was great. The Target guy was some white dude with a nu-male beard and a fucking beret, I talked about lacrosse and hockey because that's what beret-wearing white dudes like. The safeway guy was a big black dude who sounded like he was from Philly, I took a gamble and said that one of the people I looked up to was McNabb. Again, got the job.

You just need a little luck, and you need to pay attention to the person who is interviewing you.
>>
>>36782874
Say something which sounds good.
I lived with my family and helped with thier restaurant. Or my dad was a mechanic and I helped at his shop. Or I was helping take care of my brother who has autism. I acted as a live in nanny since he was getting benefits and we didn't want to hire someone outside of the family

Just explain you were helping your family with something and they helped you financially.
>>
How old are you? Maybe because I am 26 and experienced but I know for a fact I could easily get hired on the spot. Just be straight up and honest, tell them you need an entry level job and to make some money, you're taking classes at the local community college (even if you arent), you're not on drugs and are very dependable to cover others shifts. Then shake the guys hand and leave, if they don't hire you then I don't know what else to say. Fast food places literally hire blacks with neck tats and gold grills here in Florida.
>>
Just tell them the truth without sounding like and asshole, I doubt they think people are aspiring to work there
>>
>>36782600
Tell them you're really passionate about McNuggets.
>>
>>36782964
Let's be honest, getting hired for a low-tier job in Florida is easy lol, half of the applicants are

>meth addicts
>cocaine addicts
>black (latino or non-latino, doesn't matter)
>women with fake tits
>colombians who can't speak english

Those are all massive red flags. If you're not one of those things and you're not a moron....you basically have the job.
>>
>>36782909
great post but unfortunately im too socially retarded to do most of what you suggested

>>36782953
the ''actual'' reason is because i played poker for a living during my 20s. I'm just reluctant saying that im afraid theyre gonna tag me as a degenerate and discard me instantly

is it funded fears or are they just going to take me anyway

>>36782964
i think ill go with the honest road im way too socially inept to make shit up
>>
>>36783038

That's the best part, when I worked at a restaurant I used to snort lines with the Dominican dish washers
>>
>>36783004
This actually sounds like the best advice so far
>>
>>36783038
is it really that bad ? i guess ill get it then i look presentable and i dont do drugs at all
>>
>>36783104

Yes it is that bad but don't be autistic either they don't like that.
>>
>>36783046
Being honest is ok, but don't be TOO honest. Saying something like "I need this job and I'll work hard" is a good kind of honest. Saying anything that implies that you browse 4chan is the wrong kind honest. So, you know, don't talk about your waifu or normies.

>>36783094
wtf is it with dominicans and cocaine in Miami? Growing up I always though ti would be Colombians because of tv, but it was always the Dominicans who went for that shit.
>>
>>36783126

Its pretty much anyone who works in the service industry, I actually don't live in miami I'm up here in broward.
>>
>I've got some ideas for a new burger
>i NEED to know the secrets of the sauce
>Ronald McDonald gives me the flurries
>your interviewing style... I'm loving it.
>if you gotta be fly to fry then call me employee of the month
>do you drug test? If so can I take it before Friday?
>>
>>36783204
>wendies and bk told me to go fuck myself
>>
>>36783173
Oh shit, that's where I grew up bro. Mind if I ask what part of Broward? I'm from Pines/West Miramar, though I don't live there anymore.
>>
>>36782810
>Do you have hobbies/do activities?
>You must always answer YES
Welp I'm already out of consideration then
>>
>>36783333
>play vidya and shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>36782810
>after your probation time is over
>probation time
wat
>>
Even if you aren't sure, always say that you have reliable transportation, otherwise they might not want to bother with you

This is probably a no brainer, but don't mention the poker gambling thing, because they'll view you as a risky investment. If you're uncomfortable with lying, then just omit the gambling thing and say you came into some hard times in your 20 or some shit. If they ask you to elaborate, then I don't know, just be prepared
>>
>>36782600
Something like "I FUCKING LOVE BIG MACS AND NEED THE RECIPE" not telling but stern and with dead eye look. Guaranteed job.
>>
>>36783423
By law, they are forced to keep employees on for a certain amount of time. I've seen this anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.