[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you come out of your hardcore /pol/ phase and realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 40

File: gol.jpg (106KB, 917x539px) Image search: [Google]
gol.jpg
106KB, 917x539px
>tfw you come out of your hardcore /pol/ phase and realize how retarded these people are

it's nothing but a power fantasy. People like pic related unironically think they're saving the white race.
>>
File: 1492948136754.jpg (1017KB, 1500x1935px) Image search: [Google]
1492948136754.jpg
1017KB, 1500x1935px
>>36782513
Enlighten me, I'm still stuck in it. What is wrong with ethno-nationalism?
>>
>>36782513
I'm glad you finally came out of your hardcore /pol/ phase. I'm actually really ashamed to share this site with the really hardcore /pol/tards.
>>
>>36782859
What about it is right exactly? It is entirely based on emotional reasoning. There is literally no rational argument for it.
>>
The Golden One is pretty memey but he isn't nearly as pigheaded and paranoid as the average /pol/tard
>>
Sometimes I see where pol is coming from with their reasoning, then you realize most of their racism is the fact that they can't get laid
>>
>>36782513
/pol/ is retarded and Trump supporters are retarded

They are a shit stain upon 4chan
>>
>>36782859
you're the same as sjw's, just different talking points. two groups of idiots shouting bullshit to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>36782859
>Enlighten me, I'm still stuck in it. What is wrong with ethno-nationalism?
Why did ethnonationalism fail in India during the partition? Do some research desu. These same topics have been discussed time and time again throughout history.
>>
>>36783060
Go live in Chicago and tell me this.
Get over your shit, all the races suck but many (like most) are trying to be top dick.
>>
>>36783060
Nice ad hominem. But racism is pretty much based on emotion, not rationale.
>>
>>36783019
So there's no rational reason not to dumb millions of Africans and Arabs into Japan?
>>
>>36783060
This. It really fucks with guy's heads when they're not getting laid. Some betas rally under the /pol/cuck flag as a result.
>>
File: pol.jpg (633KB, 718x1154px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
633KB, 718x1154px
>>36782513
As someone who also had a /pol/ phase

I don't blame /pol/acks. They're wrong, but I don't blame them. When you're mistreated and undervalued by society, and when you're lonely and isolated, it's easy to fall prey to these insane ideologies.

Our society has a serious problem with the way it treats young men. Until we start valuing young men more and treating them with compassion, we're going to see more and more of them joining fringe political groups and wanting to tear society down.
>>
>>36783130
Dude, not every derogative comment is automatically an ad hominem. This isn't a debate. It's not even an argument.
>>
>>36783019
>. There is literally no rational argument for it.
theres the whole keeping your race alive thing, you know actual biodiversity

not being replaced is the key motivator but you already knew that you despicable kike faggot
>>
>>36783019
So you would say that different ethnic groups can peacefully coexist in the long run? When I look at the demographic shifts in my country, I can't help but wondering if we are heading for civil war.
>>
>>36782859
Your fallin for jewish propaganda
>>
>>36783186
I never said that. But there's no reason to disallow it by principle on the fact that they're Africans and Arabs alone, which is the ethnonationalist position.
>>
>>36783130
>But racism is pretty much based on emotion, not rationale.

literally every idiot who says that bases his idea of race around emotions

you dont get to call other people irrational simply because you're not
>>
>>36783206
>keeping your race alive
What is the rationale for this? Sounds entirely emotional to me.
>>
File: 1484790876753.jpg (122KB, 1366x762px) Image search: [Google]
1484790876753.jpg
122KB, 1366x762px
>>36783095

Pol doesn't care about Chicago, they only hate blacks because of muh BBC and hate seeing BMWF couples, then you scroll through pol and see those wm with ethnic women threads. It just becomes obvious. Don't forget your Elsa Jean
>>
>>36783213
I don't see a reason to believe otherwise. Of course culture plays the key role here. We're headint to a civil war because they're flooding our countries with low intelligence poorly educated dindus that don't respect our culture.
This doesn't have any implications on wether white and brown people could coexist in general. Humans are vernunftbegabt. This "hurr durr we are so promitive that we can't overcome our most archaic tribal feelings" narrative is entirely deterministic and emotional.
>>
>>36783019

Well the fact that people should stay and make their own country better instead of leaving is right

Try to debate me but you know its true
>>
>>36783383
As expected, your argument is completely emotional.
>>
>>36783201
Any personal attack or directions to their character is an ad hominem. Debate, argument, or a simple throwaway comment.
>>
>>36783413

Ok

Now where is your actual counter argument?
>>
>>36783019
Advocating for my own interests seems pretty rational.
>>
>>36783421
Nope, it is only an ad hominem if it is used to substitute an actual argument. Calling you a cunt isn't an ad hominem unless it is used to attack your position.
You cunt!
>>
>>36783383
When your entire country, or culture rather, is trying to kill you. It's obscene to expect them to stay and risk their lives in order to fix what might not be a fixable issue, and what might be too risky to reasonably tantalise.
>>
>>36783468
You aren't your race.
>>
File: 1493916271429.gif (1MB, 273x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493916271429.gif
1MB, 273x322px
>>36783459

Define a country, and tell me why it has any inherent value worth preventing natural migration of fauna.
>>
>>36783459
You didn't make an argument, just an assertion.
"people should stay and make their own country better instead of leaving"
There is no reason to believe this. It is entirely moralistic and emotional thinking. I have no choice over my place of birth, therefore I am not accountable for it.
>>
i hardly know any white girls dating white guys
>>
>>36783486
It's an ad hominem if it's an attack on the person at all. That's always been what ad hominems are. It's even in the name "to the person." It's not an attack on positions (which is essentially what arguments/debates are). It's an attack on the person in any form. And assumptions otherwise are purely fallacious and moving the goal posts.
>>
>>36783468
In concept, yes. But why you're so set on protecting your interests, what you're doing in order to protect, and more importantly the consistency of such, is what determines the rationale part.
>>
>>36782859
it's impractical
>>
>>36783546
You're a fucking idiot. Logical fallacies only apply to arguments. Calling someone on the street a fucker while passing them isn't an ad hominem, it's just an insult. Similarily, me calling you an idiot isn't an ad hominem as it was never intended to disprove your position, that's what the subsequent statement is for.
>>
>>36783486
>unless it is used to attack your position.
that wouldn't be an ad hominem then, or even a fallacy. that's just you making an argument. ad hominems are basically whatever goes directly to the person. ex.: name calling, personal accusations, slander, discreditment, &c.
>>
>>36783640
see>>36783623
fucking hell, do I need to link the wikipedia here?
ad hominem is a logical fallacy, therefore it only applies to arguments
>>
File: 1493815542424.png (262KB, 1080x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1493815542424.png
262KB, 1080x1345px
>>36783365
Yeah sure, certain white and brown people could coexist. I don't see any violent gangs forming among university students. But it doesn't really matter whether we can overcome tribal feelings. It just takes one group not overcoming it to destroy social cohesion.

>>36783601
How so? Not letting in any more brown people seems like a good start.
>>
>>36782859
ethno-nationalism is just nationalism
nationalism that accepts all people is not nationalism, it's pluralism a.k.a. multiculturalism
>>
>>36783623
>Logical fallacies only apply to arguments.
That's a popular misconception. Fallacies not only aren't exclusive to arguments, but fallacies are just arguments, thought processes, or bits of logic that are inconclusive, generalised, inaccurate, sloppy, or just bad in one form or another. In short, just bad habits in the world of logic and thinking that gets people nowhere.

>it's just an insult.
Which would be an ad hominem.
>>
>>36783676
>therefore it only applies to arguments
proof?
>>
>>36783683
Well I'm not saying let everybody in, just that ethnicity shouldn't be the deciding factor. Just keep the medieval tribal subhumans out in general.
You appear to agree with my premises, so why are you an ethno nationalist?
>>
>>36783746
the definition of fallacy
>>
>>36783487
These people don't deserve another society if they can't even cultivate one they're a part of - sounds kind of like robots when you think about it, yet when we try to leave the society that birthed us, normalfags follow us here.
>>
>>36783676
>fucking hell, do I need to link the wikipedia here?

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

>Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is now usually understood as a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

and insults or name calling aren't ad hominems because?
>>
>>36783724
If I'm not trying to reason, I can't commit fallacies.
Me taking a piss isn't a fallacy. Me insulting for the sole purpose of insulting isn't a fallacy.
>>
>>36783589
>But why you're so set on protecting your interests
Are you actually wondering why I would have self-interest? The alternative is suicidal.

>what you're doing in order to protect, and more importantly the consistency of such, is what determines the rationale part.

Sure, we all strive to be effective and logically self-consistent in our actions. I believe that my interests are better protected by associating and cooperating with people who share my values and culture. Those who hold contradictory values are more likely to compete against me for resources.
>>
>>36783193
Fucking A, man.
>>
>>36783790
>These people don't deserve another society if they can't even cultivate one they're a part of
It's pretty damn hard to cultivate your current society if it's obscenely oppressive and deadly. Otherwise, their issues wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>36783794
Fucking hell, it's in the fucking quote you posted.
a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
It applies to arguments and the rebuttals of those. Calling someone on the street a fucker while passing them isn't an ad hominem, it's just an insult.
>>
>>36783837
People have no problem telling robots they don't deserve freebies for existing. I feel exactly the same way about Arabs and Africans. Maybe they should just bee themselves.
>>
>>36782513
The closest I come to /pol/ is that I feel like we should take care of our own citizens before we go play world police or open the floodgates on immigration. Other than that, that place is cancer which sucks because it used to be pretty funny.
>>
File: ewt3blx7qwfy.png (324KB, 582x424px) Image search: [Google]
ewt3blx7qwfy.png
324KB, 582x424px
>>36783019
t. literal retard

Ethnonationalism is a good thing because its an actual reality that people feel more empathy and connection to those that share similar features with them e.g. their race and culture.

When you have a society and nation which is made up entirely of people belong to a specific race and culture, the citizens of that country thus feel much more like they belong, like they have a purpose, and are more obligated to contribute to society and help those in need.

When you have a society that is a forced mixing pot of everyone from whites to nig nogs to arabs to gooks, you have inevitable conflict, division, and strife that comes from an inherent part of human nature. This is the nature of conflict and cultures as well; you will NEVER have a true, flawless, multicultural society. There are only 2 phases of such a society, and it goes like this:

>other races and cultures pour into the same nation
>whether through violence or generations of outbreeding, one culture becomes dominant again inevitably while the other dies out

There is no reality in which a multicultural society can maintain its peaceful multiculturalism, it is pure fantasyland. Maintaining ethnic homogeneity certainly is quite easy to attain however if you merely have the balls to protect borders and preserve your culture, and it has established benefits as I already stated including increased connection and unity with your nation.
>>
>>36783808
Where exactly are you getting the idea that fallacy is about trying to reason? That's the exact opposite of what a fallacy is. Attempts to reason is what makes one's statement a logical debate. Sloppy arguments that are hastily made, school yard, instinctive, generalised, inconclusive, or just poorly made is what makes a fallacy a fallacy. Insults or attack on a person? A fallacy. Arguments or statements that only leaves two options or no others? A fallacy. Assumptions that because something is good in one condition, it's good in all others? A fallacy.

>>36783854
You might want to reread that quote, because that is not at all what it said. It makes no mention of whether or not it applies to just arguments or rebuttals. There's nothing in that which even remotely at hints at such. It describes that an ad hominem is some kind of personal attack on the person instead of an attack the argument itself. Like an insult, or accusation, or focuses on the person above all. That's what it describes an ad hominem as.
>>
>>36783907
>People have no problem telling robots they don't deserve freebies for existing.
Just because other people are doing something doesn't mean you can, or should, do the same. If someone runs over your kid, that doesn't justify you go over and running over theirs in return.

It's also a little hard to take seriously an argument that compares people in the first world who are simply ostracised (robots) to people who are trying to find safety and not get killed (Arabs and African refugees).
>>
>>36783919
Read the thread, idiot. All this stuff has been brought up before and has been responded to.
the >muh tribalism argument is entirely emotional and simply asserted. Humans are endowed with the ability to reason which is why we can overcome our archaic nature, else we'd be killing each other left and right and shit in the streets. Fuck off with that determinist defeatism.
Also no one argued for multiculturalism so I'm not even gonna adress that strawman. inb4 race = culture, fuck right off with that
>>
>>36783757
I don't see how letting in a lot of smart brown people isn't detrimental to societal stability either. I mean, Universities also have quotas for foreign students. It just seems to me that we inherently have most solidarity to people that are most similiar to us, and also that when you don't protect what you have, someone will come along and take it from you, that any power vacuum will be filled. So the moment you say that the land your people live on doesn't have a strong connection to ethnic group living on it, it sounds to me like you are saying it is up for grab. I don't know, does that make me an ethno-nationalist?
>>
>>36784015
>read the thread

No, faggot. Reply to me with direct arguments. Should be easy, they're all in the thread rite?

>Humans are endowed with the ability to reason which is why we can overcome our archaic nature

Holy shit, are you actually trying to imply that we aren't a slave to biological impulses? Do you have any obersvational skills, or basic understanding of biology? As a robot you should understand that the sexual strategy of men and women alone is proof that our ability to reason at the level we do does not grant us freedom from our biology, that is simply an asinine idea.

We don't kill each other left and right in the streets because it is not conducive to our success as a species; or at least, it wasn't to whites and asians. You'll note that niggers for example actually do kill each other left and right in the streets, and following simple logic one would correctly attribute this to different environmental pressures during the process of natural selection.

What do you think defines culture? The intelligence and temperament of the people within it. What determines that? Genetics. What determines that? Our evolutionary pathway, and we separate humanity's evolutionary divergences based on race. Ergo, race is culture. If you're unable to argue with this (evidently you are because you just refused to make a point) you are showing you're just a faggot who isn't willing to accept reality.
>>
>>36783334
just because this is your cornerstone issue doesn't mean it broadly applies
>>
>>36783964
Fallacies are by definition faults in reasoning. If you're not working under the pretense of reasoning, you can't commit fallacies. If someone punches me in the face and i call him a fucker, at no point have I made a fallacy.

The quote defines it exactly and unambigously as that: a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted , by [...], rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
If you wanna go with the "is now usually understood" part, sure, it can mean anything and everything, but the common understanding of it is exactly that.
a logical fallacy

last time I'm responding to your bullshit bait.
>>
>>36784132
>If you're not working under the pretense of reasoning, you can't commit fallacies.
Yeah, there isn't a rule or rhetoric that says that. Because that implies reasoning is deliberate and manual. Otherwise, it's a bastardisation and misinterpretation of how they work. Regardless if you're using reasoning or not, that in no way determines whether something is fallacious or not, is simply cherry picking.

>If someone punches me in the face and i call him a fucker, at no point have I made a fallacy.
That still is an ad hominem fallacy made in response to an issue and context where whatever statement made is no longer the point of the issue.

>The quote defines it exactly and unambigously as that: a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted , by [...], rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
Redaction error.
>>
>>36784100
We do have impulses, yes, but especially the tribal ones aren't particularly strong. To believe that we are completely and utterly controlled by our inherent tribalism would be crazy, because apparently many people are not. That position is just utterly deterministic and rests on faulty assertions.
If you want an actual rebuttal to that racial stuff, I urge you to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQ90iSGpJM I don't have the time nor patience to explain all this stuff myself.
>>
>>36783272
And I'm sure nothing you ever do with your life is influenced by emotions, anon.
>>
>>36784251
Not an argument.
original fucking comment nigger
>>
>>36784251
We all do, Anon. That's why we try to practise and make as sound decisions as we can that isn't corrupted by emotional instability. Otherwise there's very little good it can lead to.
>>
>>36784219
ok here's the wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy

A fallacy is the use of invalid or otherwise faulty reasoning, or "wrong moves"[1] in the construction of an argument.[2][3] A fallacious argument may be deceptive by appearing to be better than it really is. Some fallacies are committed intentionally to manipulate or persuade by deception, while others are committed unintentionally due to carelessness or ignorance. Lawyers acknowledge that the extent to which an argument is sound or unsound depends on the context in which the argument is made.[4]

I'm done responding to that bs.
>>
>>36784015
But you realize that when looking at what is happening everyday, the notion that we can "overcome our archaic nature" seems a bit naive? Everyother week we have a news story here, about police arresting some small-time criminal, and suddenly being surrounded by hundreds of brown people coming out their houses and taking his side. Does that look reasonable to you? Assume I would be walking through such a street, and some brown person would attack me? How could I reasonably feel save, knowing that all the other brown people will take his side?
>>
>>36784250
>but especially the tribal ones aren't particularly strong

t. utter horseshit that you just made up because it makes you feel better

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/06/racial_empathy_gap_people_don_t_perceive_pain_in_other_races.html

I never said we are entirely 100% controlled by tribal urges, but to deny that they have a strong effect on us and that there is no benefit to ensuring that they are provided for is moronic at best.

A video by some faggot won't convince me. If you're too lazy to provide a cogent, well-thought out argument yourself, don't waste the time replying.
>>
>>36784309
Subhumans exist. But they exist in every race. And what you're describing comes down to culture much more than to our inherent tribalism.
>>
>>36782513
>tfw you try to shill, not realizing it's impossible to forget about the kikes or group natural selection once you know about it
>>
>>36784335
Culture is determined by genetics, which is determined by race. It is inherently linked to race. This is why African nations and cultures full of blacks have always been unsuccessful hellholes while European nations have maintained similarly successful civilizations as have East Asians
>>
>>36784303
>A fallacy is the use of invalid or otherwise faulty reasoning, or "wrong moves"[1] in the construction of an argument.[2][3] A fallacious argument may be deceptive by appearing to be better than it really is. Some fallacies are committed intentionally to manipulate or persuade by deception, while others are committed unintentionally due to carelessness or ignorance. Lawyers acknowledge that the extent to which an argument is sound or unsound depends on the context in which the argument is made.[4]
Yeah, that's exactly what fallacies are: bad habits in reasoning, logical, arguments, or statements. Like an insult or personal attack. Or anecdotal evidence. Or false consensus. Or cherry picking. Or confirmation biases. Etc. Those are what fallacies are. Just bad arguments or thought processes, or "wrong moves" as the definition puts it.
>>
>>36784132
any time you have a thought or say something, you're using reasoning of some kind.
>>
>>36783757
>just that ethnicity shouldn't be the deciding factor.
Why not? It worked pretty well before.
There's no rational reason besides "MUH FAIRNESS" and if you want to be autistically fair you have to let everyone in.
And even most brainwashed leftists understand that's a dumb idea.
>>
>>36784374
>Culture is determined by genetics
It's determined by social interaction.
>>
>>36784315
Yes, they aren't particularly strong. Your link doesn't say any other way. We percieve empathy differently when it comes to different races, ok. Next you're gonna bring up the implicit bias experiments, right? These things are subconscious and don't impact us greatly in day to day life.
Well considering that your whole political ideology rests on that, you better be sure that these urges are overwhelmingly strong, which they really aren't as is evidenced by 99% of the people on the planet.

Watch the fucking video or fuck off. It explains this shit better then I could since I'm not a fucking biologist. Sounds like you don't want to face actual rebuttals to your position.
>>
>>36784374
Oh, and environment.
>>
>>36784443
Where do you think the basis for how groups socially interact comes from?
>>
>>36784015
>why we can overcome our archaic nature
>lets create unnecessary problems because we can TOTALLY solve them
There's no real positives and tons of negatives.
It's like stabbing yourself and saying "yeah, I can heal this wound". How about not sticking a knife in your leg?
Your entire "argument" there is an emotional one.
The only arguments for it are emotional ones or financial ones based on making certain people very rich by dividing the workers.
>>
>>36784413
Well if that isn't a wholly fallacious emotional argument.
Why not? is not an argument
slavery worked "pretty well" too

I never said anything like that. I'm not a leftist so fuck right off with that. There's no rational reason to keep people out based on ethnicity alone is what I said.
>>
>>36784374
Ethnicity and race are determined by race. Culture is determined by environment and history.

>This is why African nations and cultures full of blacks have always been unsuccessful hellholes
Africa has had an arse load of empires and civilisations throughout history. The richest person in human history was Mali. So much of Ancient Egyptian ruins and artefacts stretch down to Sudan. In fact, the problems and corruption you see in Africa today are pretty recent and the result of colonial powers being booted out or withdrawing.
>>
>>36782513
/pol/ is saving the white race, you mongoloid
>>
>>36784448
>urges are overwhelmingly strong
Considering your argument for multiculturalism/racism is just "yes we can" the tiniest urge debunks your belief.
>>
>>36783468
This

>>36783589
Retarded
>>
File: hitler crew.jpg (140KB, 960x851px) Image search: [Google]
hitler crew.jpg
140KB, 960x851px
>>36783193
Ehh, fuck you shillfaggot. I'm a neet, but at the same time I do fuck bitches and I have friends. Fuck your concern-trolling and heil Hitler, BIAAATCH.
>>
>>36784496
>we can overcome our archaic nature
yes we can - and we should - that's what civilization is
>>lets create unnecessary problems because we can TOTALLY solve them
problems like? I never argued for just letting every fucking retard flood into our countries
>>
>>36783383
>Well the fact that people should stay and make their own country better instead of leaving is right

I really wish whites believed this pre-colonization
>>
>>36784520
>keep people out based on ethnicity alone
Non-whites in white nations have a long history of damaging the country and the negatives far outweigh the positives.
That's all you need.
>having a nice place and keeping out people that have a history of fucking up nice places is LITERALLY SLAVERY
How can I argue with such stupidity?
>>
>>36784449
There is an environmental effect. However, it has less of an influence than genetics; the typically accepted ratio is 60:40 genetics, and its likely higher than that given an inherent bias in the social sciences towards liberalism and thus blaming everything on surrounding society and environment and the idea that objectivity doesn't exist.

>>36784448
So you lack the ability to argue with any of my points due to your own knowledge, so instead you link me to a 47 minute long video to do things for you because you're either so fucking lazy and/or so fucking stupid you can't even summarize it yourself.

Here's a rebuttal found in the comments for you to consider, and based off of my reading of it I've gotten a pretty good idea of what the video is about and the fallacies it commits:

First, diversity damages social cohesion and this, in turn, decreases how happy people are and inhibits the economy. You have pointed out that IQ has a stronger impact on national wealth than diversity does. Measured with standardized coefficients, this is true. However, as has been pointed out previously, this entails nothing about the impact of high IQ immigration on national wealth. As has been demonstrated, this model actually predicts that a large influx of east Asian immigration would lower national wealth. This is because such a change would represent a much larger increase, measured in standard deviations, in diversity than it would IQ, and this is true to such an extent that a comparison of standardized regression coefficients is meaningless from a policy perspective. Second, diversity encourages tribal political conflict within nations. People are naturally "racist" whether we like it or not. Because of this, allowing a significant degree of diversity to exist within a single democratic nation often leads to certain ethnic groups forming voting blocs which vote for their ethnic interest and against that of the rest of society.

You can read the rest in the comments.
>>
>>36784536
I never argued for multiculturalism.
>the tiniest urge debunks your belief
how?
>>
>>36784530
No. The white race is finding it's own survival instinct. /pol/ just deludes itself into believing they're the trigger for it so they feel like they have a sense of purpose
>>
>>36784575
>Non-whites in white nations have a long history of damaging the country and the negatives far outweigh the positives.
which non-whites? All of them?
>having a nice place and keeping out people that have a history of fucking up nice places is LITERALLY SLAVERY
this wasn't the point that I made
>>
>>36784610
>which non-whites? All of them

yes
>>
File: 1493676134918.jpg (68KB, 857x919px) Image search: [Google]
1493676134918.jpg
68KB, 857x919px
>>36784584
Fuck off, /pol/ was literally my savior and the reason why my girlfriend is pregnant. If it weren't for /pol/ I'd consider pregnancy as a fucking STD. Do you see how messed up that is?
>>
>>36782859
white people wrecked ethno-nationalism themselves with colonization and distabilizating the Middle East. Enjoy your rapeugees.
>>
>>36784567
But as said before, what if one group decides not to conform to your humanistic vision? You seem to have this idea that everyone wants to, why should they? What if sticking to their own group is more benefitial for one group, thus leading to them outperforming and ultimately conquering the other groups that decided to be nice to everyone?
>>
File: jewrat.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jewrat.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>tfw you come out of your hardcore /jew/ phase and realize how retarded these people are

it's nothing but a power fantasy. People like pic related unironically think they're better than the white race.
>>
File: merchant2.png (240KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
merchant2.png
240KB, 520x388px
>>36784629
>white people
> distabilizating the middle east
>>
>>36784629
>implying that was white people

Yeah, it was (((white people))) alright.
>>
>>36784625
I see that you're mentally deficient, yes.
>>
>I want to keep my race pure
90% of the people who say this don't have girlfriends and the other 10% are in interracial relationships
>>
>>36784374
>This is why African nations and cultures full of blacks have always been unsuccessful hellholes while European nations have maintained similarly successful civilizations

Do you know what Imperialism is?
>>
>>36784579
Yes, I'm to lazy to type out the content of a 40 mintue video. It's not my fucking job to educate you.
>>
>>36784636
Then we don't let them in. This isn't a free for all. Race just shouldn't be the deciding factor.
>>
>>36784629
>distabilizating the Middle East
>white people
>>
>>36784660
Stay triggered, faggot.
>>
>>36784685
I'm sorry, what Imperialism was occurring during the Roman Empire and the Chinese Dynasties and the city states of Greece that caused Africans at the exact same time to remain in a state of tribal poverty and squalor with no notable nations or empires to speak of? The best you can come up with are the small collectives of African traders like the Swahili who only had influence because of the vast natural resources they had access to on account of their geographic location, and even with that advantage they still couldn't even come remotely close to comparing with the power and cultural influence of a single Greek city-state, for example.

Additionally, if Africans were truly equal in ability and culture, why is it that they were so easily conquered in the first place? Why is it that some Britbongs living on an island were able to take half their continent with some ships and muskets? It wasn't because they were equal in civilization building friendo, I guarantee it.

>>36784701
And yet I've educated you. How ungrateful!
>>
>>36784748
Why are you on this board you dumbass?
>>
>>36784727
>Race just shouldn't be the deciding factor
Why not? It's a good way of preventing unnecessary problems.
A poor white will eventually integrate properly into the country. But a rich black or Asian will never truly identify with the nation.
>>
File: 1493619457007.jpg (84KB, 608x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493619457007.jpg
84KB, 608x640px
>>36784774
banned from /pol/ until tomorrow
>>
>>36784748
having a gf doesn't prove that you're not mentally deficient. you let /pol/ meme you into making life decisions. If that doesn't occur to you to be ridiculous you are stupid beyond belief. How susceptible to suggestion are you?
>>
>>36784791
>A poor white will eventually integrate properly into the country. But a rich black or Asian will never truly identify with the nation.
proof?
>>
>>36784814
I'm not 100% mentally healthy, I'll give you that. However, lite-Fascism is without a fucking doubt the right way for Europe right now and if you disagree you're either a kike or a sandnigger.
>>
>>36784799
OY GEVALT! DELETE THIS FILTHY GOYESS!
>>
File: Logos.jpg (96KB, 597x565px) Image search: [Google]
Logos.jpg
96KB, 597x565px
>>36784838
sort yourself oooot
>>
File: mosley3.jpg (556KB, 2321x3000px) Image search: [Google]
mosley3.jpg
556KB, 2321x3000px
>>36784849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lKyXW58HH0
;) Heil Mosley
>>
>>36784757
>if Africans were truly equal in ability and culture, why is it that they were so easily conquered in the first place?

Except it was "easily conquered" . There were battles that's been won by both sides, but Europeans took over. For hundreds of years, European countries had been fighting the Ottoman Empire, but overall, the Turks destroyed them by a landslide. What's your point?
>>
File: 1264973070058.jpg (18KB, 396x303px) Image search: [Google]
1264973070058.jpg
18KB, 396x303px
>>36782513
I know what you mean. I actually just recently came out of my hardcore /pol/beard phase too.

I mean, I still have my political beliefs, and they're generally right wing. I think we should control immigration, keep our culture relatively intact, I disagree with complete open borders multiculturalism etc. But you can hold these views without having an absolutely hysterical, violent obsession with the Jews, blatantly calling people ethnic slurs for the purpose of hurting them and just being an all around mean-spirited, irritable racist sack of shit.

I'm kind of embarrassed by it now, but I understand why I went down that route.

>>36783193
>When you're mistreated and undervalued by society, and when you're lonely and isolated, it's easy to fall prey to these insane ideologies.

Literally this. This is exactly why I fell victim to /pol/ shit. I felt abandoned, forgotten and blamed for everything to boot. I always felt as though I was getting back at the people I hated, like it was my "fuck you" to the society that I felt rejected me my whole life and that I never felt a part of. Then once you find a community of people that feel the same way, it's easy to get sucked into the trap. When I found /pol/ I felt like I was finally part of a community of people that shared my pain and had similar hatreds of society and passions for history and culture. Finding /his/ really helped me get rid of the retarded stormbeard pseudohistory, while still having a place to discuss my interests.
>>
>>36784974
So what changed from your /pol/ days to now, politically? You suddenly don't believe kikes are pushing multiculturalism anymore?
>>
>>36785166
The Jews are the kings, queens, and runners you dumb faggot. Whites are the, I don't know the name in English, but the rest of it. And niggers at the bottom. And the best situation for the eternal Jew, is to drag the European man down to the nigger level, as in the pleb level
>>
>>36785017
>You suddenly don't believe kikes are pushing multiculturalism anymore?

No. I believe that the majority of Jews are relatively normal people who have no animus towards the "white race." If all Jews secretly wanted to destroy white people and hated whites, it doesn't make sense to me that 50% of Jews in America would marry gentiles. Ironically, Jews are at more of a risk to disappear than whites are, as intermarriage rates grow higher.

Yes, there are some wealthy Jews that I believe are part of the push towards multiculturalism, but there are plenty of white Gentiles that spew the same thing. I believe their desire to push for it is driven by financial gain, rather than the desire to get back at the goyim or whatever.

On the non-global elite level, I believe that the push for immigration is driven by the same well-intentioned liberal retardation that drives young white kids to march through the streets protesting Trump. They're intellectual city dwellers who want to feel they're making a difference and want to feel good that they're pushing for this feel-good, utopian ideology.

/pol/ warps your mind and forces you to take things out of their actual context and put them into some "Jew vs non-Jew" context. When you look at things through a /pol/-free lens, they make more sense.
>>
Anyone else just support fascism because it would be interesting? I mean, imagine living with another Nazi Germany around. That would be so cool, we could get some new stories from it.
>>
>>36785288
>I believe that the push for immigration is driven by the same well-intentioned liberal retardation
But you do know that this retardation was created by Jews right?
"the melting pot" - some jewfaggot named Israel-something

"race is a social construct"- Lewontin (and Richard Dawkins even, disagreed with his faggot kike facticts)

Fact is, kikes need to get the fuck out of our settlements.
>>
Being opinionated about politics is the worst, I just realized how insufferable I've been many times for no good reason at all. What do you get by being right in an argument with a friend or family member?

The only thing you get is being an insufferable dick.
>>
File: muhperfectgenes.jpg (21KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
muhperfectgenes.jpg
21KB, 300x370px
>>36785235
Asians and Jews have highest IQs so yes, I imagine White and Black people are at the bottom with the rest of the trash

Why do you feel superior if you've accomplished nothing of substance in your life ? People are literally born into a trajectory.
>>
>>36785389
Maybe it feels that way but remember politics is what shapes what happens in the country. If everyone just became complacent and thought politics were lame then horrible evil people would take power. Just keep a cool head but don't completely give up on politics.
>>
>>36785402
>Why do you feel superior if you've accomplished nothing of substance in your life ?
Topkek, I don't need to prove my shit to some anon faggot on r9k. Rest to say, >>36785402
my dick is wet enough and my wallet is full enough. Now go kill yourself you pathetic fat fuck.
>>
File: 1490143172521.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490143172521.png
7KB, 256x256px
>>36785438
You literally talk like a degenerate and that's coming from a mulatto

It's also 2017 getting laid is extremely easy and I'm genuinely not fatyou sound like a waste of resources, just like everyone else
>>
>>36783043
Absolutely this
I enjoy Golden One's videos and despise /pol/tards
I wish hiroshimoot would delete /pol/ to purge this website of normalfag cancer
>>
>>36785377
>"the melting pot" - some jewfaggot named Israel-something

This is exactly what I mean by taking things out of historical context and framing them into a "Jew vs non-Jew" context.

The play by Israel Zangwill was a play about the story of a Jewish family that immigrates to America and assimilates to the American identity. It was written during a time of large-scale mass European immigration from Italy, Eastern Europe, Ireland etc and the play was simply a commentary about that. Ironically, the idea of the melting pot is the exact opposite of multiculturalism. The melting pot refers to a heterogeneous society becoming a homogeneous one, where large immigrant groups eventually shed their identities and become American while a multiculturalist would believe that assimilation is repressive.

Zangwill didn't even coin the term. It was used as far back as the 1780's to describe the American ideal of the nation being a land where people from all over came to for freedom and opportunity and eventually assimilated to the American identity.

>"race is a social construct"- Lewontin
So? Mussolini generally believed the same thing. Do you even know who Lewontin is or what he believes and writes about?
>>
>>36785543
>I wish hiroshimoot would delete /pol/
how about just ban unironic stormfront shit for a few months
>>
>>36783079
That isn't a fucking argument. You can't prove ethnonationalism is flawed
>>
>>36784823
I think he means a poor white be allowed to properly integrate but a rich black or asian never will.
>>
>>36785559
>Do you even know who Lewontin is or what he believes and writes about?
All too well my friend. "Lewontin's fallacy" is like a play of Jewish tricks vs Classic European wisdom.
>>
>>36785566
>implying the r_thedonald stuff is any better
The entire board needs to be deleted and the posters purged from this website
I'm sick of ledditors stormweenies lolbertarians etc plaguing this website
Also delete and purge the posters of /int/, they are much more insufferable than /pol/
That board is full of pathetic numale cucks
>>
>>36783206
Dude you do realise that interbreeding is what adds genetic diversity... thats how animals survive by mixing genes it ensures survival of the species as a whole (eg all whites die of some virus that only affects them and all blacks the same, but due to interbreeding the children have the chance to survive due to genetic variation so the viruses that killed its parents may not affect them
>>
>>36785680
>"Lewontin's fallacy" is like a play of Jewish tricks vs Classic European wisdom.

Here you are putting things in this lens again. Could it be the fact that Lewontin simply has a different opinion? Is Lewontin the only person to hold this opinion? Do all Jews hold that opinion? Are all the people who hold that opinion Jewish? Mussolini, a Gentile believed that race wasn't a biological construct, whereas Rothbard, a Jew, did. Could the idea that many Jews may be a bit apprehensive towards Nazi-style conceptions of race have anything to do with the fact that they were discriminated against themselves? Or is it automatically chalked up to a Jewish conspiracy?
>>
>>36783837
Migration to a more suitable habitat is a natural, so saying some nig nog in africa shouldnt try to leave if the resources there arent suffcient to support him living there is like telling a deer to stay even after the grass is gone and the lake is dry
>>
File: IMG_2889.jpg (131KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2889.jpg
131KB, 720x900px
Luckily, I never went though that phase
>>
What's wrong with /pol/tards is that it's just another form of collectivism. Whether it's "white people" or "America" or "the West", these people think that their pathetic selves are somehow more important by identification with an identity they did nothing to earn.

And in truth, neither the white race nor America gives a shit about you. You're still the same pathetic anime-watching virgin with no job whether you profess right-wing beliefs or not.
>>
>>36786040
>And in truth, neither the white race nor America gives a shit about you.

The thing that cringed me out the most about /pol/ and le ebin alt-right was their self-important belief that somehow their retarded antics had anything to do with Trump winning. There was no fucking "meme war", they didn't shitpost-change history. Trump would've won without them, and probably by a larger margin too. Posting "I FUGGING HATE NIGGERS AND KIKES" on Twitter and then posting "YEAH GO TRUMP WE LOVE YOU" isn't the best way to generate support. They were nothing but a liability for him the whole fucking time.

/pol/beards are the worst.
>>
>>36785985
what's unnatural is letting the people who turned africa into a desert come to your land and helping them multiply
>>
>>36784629
>Implying that it was even whites to begin with.
>>
>>36786040
why do you talk to and cooperate with humans instead of fish? are you perhaps a collectivist, working on basis of species instead of race?
>>
>>36785288
I don't think anyone is saying that all jews are in a unified plan for a globalist degredation of western culture and society but rather there are jews in positions of power and influence who are hellbent on doing so. Furthermore, a powerful position of authority is more of a concern than the peaceful majority. They are essentially irrelevant to the issue at hand. We know that the majority are peaceful but simultaneously, we also know that there are others causing problems.
>>
I came out of my /pol/tard phase about a year ago. It was overall a positive learning experience for me.

I went down that road in the first place because I was feeling massive alienation and cognitive dissonance when my identity as a left-wing social democrat was contrasted with the current state of the leftwing (swj's & neolibs) I, like many others followed the pendulum swing and became really fashy really fast, this pretty much gave me an identity crisis for a few weeks as I grappled with my inner most beliefs. Eventually I learned to be more objective and less emotionally involved when analyzing society, this helped me regain normalcy.

My tims in /pol/ made me become more open minded towards opposing points of view and taught me to take things less serious. I'll never be what I was before but I honestly think that's for the better, I think I'm much more rational now then I was before /pol/.
>>
>>36786301
>I don't think anyone is saying that all jews are in a unified plan for a globalist degredation of western culture and society
There are. There are some delusional people on /pol/. And even those that don't still have this passionate hatred for every Jew on earth.

>but rather there are jews in positions of power and influence who are hellbent on doing so.
I agree, but I don't loathe all Jews because of it and believe that discrimination, hatred and physical violence should be delivered upon them. Additionally, why do the non-Jewish people in positions of power not have their respective ethnic groups lambasted, derided and have vitriolic hatred spewed towards them? Why is it only the Jews who are held accountable for their people's wealthy elite?
>>
>>36785430
it is kind of too late to stop the corruption at this point anon
>>
Nigs literally have a lower iq because of genetics. There's nothing emotional about that.
>>
>>36782513
I went through my /pol/ phase and quit once I learned the important stuff. Other than that it's just arguing with other white people about whose country is more "cucked" and whose governments hate them the least. That and the fact that the place has fallen for the phoney nationalist meme hook, line and sinker. Voting will never solve our problems.
>>
File: 1485032478012.jpg (1MB, 2792x2120px) Image search: [Google]
1485032478012.jpg
1MB, 2792x2120px
>>36783272
Rational self-interest and preserving the culture/atmosphere for maintaining the civilizations that have contributed the most to human existence.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/19/the-flaws-of-meritocratic-immigration/
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
>>
>>36783413
First relies on the substantiation for mass immigration, as it presupposes a symbiotic nature. Which is demonstrably incorrect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
You aren't actually preaching for the dissolution of in-group, tribal preferences in principle, simply advocating for the dissolution of white identity/culture/genetics in white homelands: the immigrant groups sent in to replace them all have those values intact.
>>
>>36783019
>It is entirely based on emotional reasoning.
So is everything leftists do, especially their oppression olympics thing.
>>
>>36782513
He's one of the 'beautiful ones' as described in that rat utopia experiment.
>>
>>36784132
This anon is retarded (I'm using an ad hominem right now
>>
>>36783718
>nationalism that accepts all people is not nationalism, it's pluralism a.k.a. multiculturalism
Ethnicity=/=Culture
There's a core difference between accepting a brown man that accepts western values and importing people that still rape women to death with pipes.

Deleted & reposted because words are hard.
>>
>>36783508
A country is a nation with its own government, borders, laws, population, etc.
Its net worth is the culmination of civilization. This is how society has evolved because it is advantageous for, say, borders and laws to exist so as to maintain orderly society.
The nation, only out of altruism, allows migration. You can't just shift the burden of proof: you need to substantiate the necessity for mass migration first. Lower populations are a characteristic of advanced civilizations, anyways: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA4ydDUsgJU
If you are advocating for mass leniency (that is, not directly pushing for mass migration), then that means dissolving borders, which, in turn, dissolves the nation. Anarchy is not a stable foundation for a people to have "governing" themselves, especially when you are advocating for open migration (or a lack of any restrictions), as social cohesion is impacted by the demographics of the nation: thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/19/the-flaws-of-meritocratic-immigration/
>>
Browsing /pol/ just makes me angry, to be honest. I'm glad I got out of that phase.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (79KB, 800x679px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
79KB, 800x679px
I knew this was inevitable. Poltards dont realise that we already reached peak Tumblr/SJW as early as 2013, its been coming down ever since, many people got over their radical SJW shit. But the massive wave and shitstorm that they created and all the content that they made was left there and just as the SJW's were slowly winding down the Poltards were picking up steam and fast.

Many, many new young poltards were being recruited into the ranks, easy to radicalize with their frustration about being down with their luck or being a virgin or whatever and seeing all this fucking insane SJW anti men and anti white shit triggered the fuck out of them and its completely understandable. Then they picked up and became what they hated most, they became the SJW's of the right. They became politics of extreme, politics of emotion and politics of identity. 99% of poltard politics is identity politics of white men. I went through a kind of poltard phase last year and I got quite into it all, but I came out of it.

Hopefully now, after people got their SJW shit out of their system and all these young guys got their poltard shit out too we can all learn from these past few years and talk to one another without calling eachother white devils or cucks or kikes or whatever.

Men have a lot of shit they need to work on, if you look at suicide rates for example, compared to women its sky high. I know its not all sunshine and rainbows to be a young man in todays society like the SJW's wrongly believe.
>>
Ethno-nationalism is pretty ridiculous for the fact that you need an eternal boogeyman to keep cohesion among the population. Despite what some people might think, race and ethnicity don't play that much of a role in how people congregate together. Personality, political affiliation, religion play a much, much bigger role than race ever will. A white Christian would have more in common with a black christian rather than a white muslim. That being said after all these years of browsing /pol/ I'm pretty surprised I'm still liberal.

And Holy FUCK, whoever keeps trying to push the "Libertarianism and national-socialism are the same thing" agenda needs to fucking die. Fuck any of you cunts that think that.
>>
File: 1479539302001.jpg (70KB, 512x329px) Image search: [Google]
1479539302001.jpg
70KB, 512x329px
>>36789946
>we already reached peak Tumblr/SJW as early as 2013, its been coming down ever since

Bill Nye literally just put out a show comparing gender and sex to this weird icecream abomination culminating in an orgy and Netflix is retroactively editing his old shows to remove content that breaks the narrative. Or how about the DNC going on about how they don't need any more white men, or trying to argue illegal aliens arent criminals. I don't really remember anything like that happening in the mainstream during 2013, at least to this degree.
>>
>>36783540
>I have no choice over my place of birth, therefore I am not accountable for it.
That isn't really related to the whole self-preservation point. He isn't claiming that you are somehow capable of travelling throughout time and determining what nation you are born in. The point that is being made is that those who are capable/educated in the third world should attempt to eliminate the conditions which brought about abject poverty/disease/etc. instead of outsourcing their efforts to white, Western nations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE. That way, you can reduce poverty altogether. Kind of like welfare, just throwing money and grants at the problem won't make it go away: you need to actually solve the issue, in principle.
Like I mentioned, you are not actually opposed to nationalist sentiments, in principle. You oppose pride towards heritage and cultural/scientific achievements for White Europeans only, not for the other peoples of the world: once they migrate to white, Western nations, it is infantile to assume they will abandon all ethnic ties or cultural values they previously held. You can observe this, even today.
http://www.citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/
>>
>>36789980
>whoever keeps trying to push the "Libertarianism and national-socialism are the same thing" agenda needs to fucking die.

I just like upsetting commies with Pinochet even if I don't really agree with him.

t. Libertarian in Portland
>>
>>36784625
Congrats, now your gf will have a ruined pussy
and stretch marks on her thighs
and tits that feel like a deflated balloon
>>
>Everything I don't like is 'a phase' xP
>>
File: 3458977892574932.png (2MB, 1428x1382px) Image search: [Google]
3458977892574932.png
2MB, 1428x1382px
http://webm.land/w/YSPF/
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
>>
File: 1493005455090.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493005455090.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
>hahaha im so fucking enlightened who cares about keeping your race alive only retards care about that hahahaha /pol/ btfoooo!
>>
>>36790025
You know that thing where by the time a meme reaches the TV then its already long dead and its a sad corporate zombie that people have already moved on from? Thats whats happening.
>>
>>36784727
If you live in the USA, it was. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>>36784015
Just using "muh" in front of something isn't an argument, which is ironic coming from somebody arguing for rationalism. Saying something should "fuck off" just illustrates a dislike for the concept, not an actual refutation of the concept of ethnic identity in a nation; how fitting that, when arguing against the inherent biology and shortcomings of mankind, you demonstrate the point you wish to refute (read: the Streisand effect).
>>
Multiculturalism was the biggest meme of the 20th century, we're just going through the after pains of that global experiment
>>
>>36790094
I hope you're right but I'm extremely doubtful.
>>
>>36782513
Okay, so what do you believe in then? What do you want to happen?
>>
>>36790131

don't worry, once the gravy train runs thin they'll move onto pandering whoever the next big demographic is. What you gotta remember that the people behind this garbage are in fact, coporatists. They have no ideological motivation other than what makes them money. If the pepsi ad is anything to go by the whole social justice type shit will go away once there's no more money to be made out of it.
>>
File: smith-10.jpg (158KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
smith-10.jpg
158KB, 1000x668px
>>36783019
everything is emotional.

Politics is for dumb people throwing emotions at eachother.

When I grew out of the /pol/ phase, I realized that economics is the true controller of the world, and not retarded politics thought up by psuedo-intellectuals.

All politics related topics are dumb.

Everyone "into" politics is dumb, no matter what side they're on.

Politics are a lot like games, politicians tell you what you want to hear then won't/can't do it because of monetary constraints, economics.

Now on an economic standpoint, I hate all women, all leftists, and most of /pol/ because they're in the student cycle and not getting real tangible trades.
>>
>>36784250
>We do have impulses, yes, but especially the tribal ones aren't particularly strong.
In-group preferences are never argued to be done away with altogether, only in white nations for white people.
Also ironic again that, when arguing for rationalism, you extend strawmen out again (total tribal nature).
>>
>>36790164
>once the gravy train runs thin they'll move onto pandering whoever the next big demographic is
The golden age of r/thedonald?
>>
File: 293489324890230840.png (408KB, 1672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
293489324890230840.png
408KB, 1672x1024px
>>36784701
From the same video:
>>
>>36790191

Good god I hope not.
>>
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
>>
File: 3rtr3t3t3.jpg (67KB, 1043x790px) Image search: [Google]
3rtr3t3t3.jpg
67KB, 1043x790px
>>36790172
Reposting because no (you)

everything is emotional.

Politics are for dumb people throwing emotions at eachother. Very little of it is actually based on any facts, and very little of the "facts" are actually not influenced by cold hard cash.

When I grew out of the /pol/ phase, I realized that economics is the true controller of the world, and not retarded politics thought up by psuedo-intellectuals.

All political related topics are dumb.
Everyone "into" politics is dumb, no matter what side they're on.

Political Bodies are a lot like Game Companies, and most Companies in general, politicians tell you what you want to hear, or the most genuine ones will tell you what they want to do or achieve, then at the end of the day; they won't/can't do it because of monetary constraints, economics.

Political opinion isn't worth anything at all, it is inherently worthless. It is not even worth having a political opinion. I've thought this for some time.

Sadly most people will never look into a "side" and will never bypass "the system"
Remaining aligned, either left or right, when you've dedicated part of your life to analysis of political thought is a sign of total failure to look past the system itself.
>>
I never got the whole "white genocide" thing. Are these guys talking to interracial couples in public and saying to them "you need to break up now, we have to save white race", sounds really silly.
>>
>>36790394
If this was a choice white people took independently, I wouldn't complain. Read the first 20 pages (by then you'll be hooked to read more) of "The Culture of Critique" if you really want to understnad
>>
Genetics - Family - Tribe - Culture - Nation - Race

Wanting to preserve your race is the same as wanting to protect your children and siblings, so that similar genetics that created you prosper and others are avoided, particularly ones seen as bad ie. dindu genes
>>
>>36783019
There's no rational reason to do any one thing over another. Reason shows us the relation between ideas, but not how we should act.

What it all boils down to is what you value, what your interests are and so forth.
>>
>>36782859
That pic is pretty childish

That's the same thing as libs who portray Bernie sanders as captain America or Rick from Rick and morty

You both think you're fighting off some hard core evil, but the reality is is that your intrusively imposing your time wasting ideas on everybody else who simply want to do their own thing
>>
>>36782513
This guy is actually more in shape, white and intelligent than like 90% of /pol/.
>>
>>36791010
>/pol/cucks actually believe this
you have no meaningful genetic relationship to other people of "your race"; humanity was not meant to think of themselves as part of communities on such large a scale, as shown by all of fucking history
your genetic affiliation stops at tribe, and maybe culture. (((Nations))) are a spook, as is the concept of "race" as most people use it
>>
>>36791229
How is it time wasting? It's someone doing their own thing like you said. Boggles my mind how people can be so hypocritical
>>
>>36790394
interracial couples are a product of "white genocide" strategies such as nonwhite immigration
>>
>>36785617
It is an argument you fool, you're reincarnated SJW's. Plus it's racist, so there's a reason for you, you immoral faggot.
>>
>>36782513
>pol is a white supremacist board

helo newbuddy
>>
>>36791282
Yeah dude Hanplo groups arnt genetics LMAO
fuck off retard, there is no "too big" andd if there were then the entire leftist ideal of a united global brown sludge of humanity is "too large of a scale" as well.
>>
/pol/acks are insanely ignorant to the point where they're impossible to argue with.

arguing with a /pol/itician is like playing chess with a pigeon. you could be the best chess player on the planet, it doesn't matter; the pigeon will just shit all over the board and strut around victoriously.
>>
>>36791010
You're so desperate to find connection with your nation or race, because you're alone and alienated from everyone and everything around you. People living in normal, happy families, having irl friends, socializing, etc. rarely feel such pull towards "blood & soil" ideologies.
>>
>>36791359
Couldn't be more wrong, most soldiers and independence movements were chads. I enjoy my way of life and don't want it to ruined for me or future citizens, nothing wrong about that, that's just common sense, or used to be common before everyone went suicidal
>>
I hate the cult of Trump. I tired of being called a shill because I have legit criticism of him.
>>
>>36791282
actually there's some pretty good evidence in biology that genetics work exactly as the other poster suggested. look up "genetic sexual attraction". you'd most want to fuck a twin of yourself with the male/female bit set to the opposite, assuming you grew up separately (inbreeding avoidance). adopted and step-children face more abuse than children reared by family.

try doing some research before you declare everything a spook you communist faggot
>>
>>36791282
>you have no meaningful genetic relationship to other people of "your race"
That's a matter of perspective. Niggers and Jews certainly act that way, which means that if us whites don't, they'll own us (well the jews already do). Or do you think a nigger would judge you fairly in a trial against another nigger?

Or why do you think Jews totally control Hollywood and the media? Because they're a fucking clique, and if whites acted that way (only hiring other whites), they would shame us, lmao.
>>
>>36791341
Real original post there my friend, did you come up with that analogy yourself?
>>
>>36791431
>>36791282
and here's the kicker: in animal trials, the male animals were more likely to kill the infants which they did not father, even if the infants were randomly sorted after birth.

another term to look up is "inclusive fitness"
>>
File: inP29If.png (425KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
inP29If.png
425KB, 480x480px
This picture best describe /pol/. They act like such SJW about things.
>>
>>36791431
>you'd most want to fuck a twin of yourself

PFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the /pol/ sham. Assuming things about people which aren't remotely true
>>
>>36791524
Yes but they have completely different arguments and ideas. Going "HURR DURR. BOTH SIDES DON'T GET ALONG AND TRY TO PUSH THEIR SIDE" is pretty fucking obvious.
>>
File: C0CsOEuWgAAOmXR.jpg (114KB, 758x878px) Image search: [Google]
C0CsOEuWgAAOmXR.jpg
114KB, 758x878px
>>36791537
(not him) I don't know about twin, but I certainly wouldn't racemix with a fucking nigger.
>>
>>36791537
Great argument sir! Sorry I mean xir
>>
>>36791537
Not him but I'm pretty handsome and would fuck a female version of me. Sorry if you have low self-esteem.
>>
>>36791573
They act completely the same and bitch when the "other sides" does something they did. You can't be the champions of free speech and they try to get a tv host fired because he said something you didn't like.
>>
>>36791618
>You can't be the champions of free speech
The right wing never claimed to be the champion of free speech though. Many on /pol/ are unironic NatSocs.
>>
>>36791585
>professional edited in photoshop shot of a 20+ year old man
>a red carpet photo with harsh flash and lighting of a boy going through puberty
>>
>>36791585
>mfw people think hybrid vigor means race mixing on large scale of black white Asian etc and not within confined haplogroups like French with Italian, Japanese with Chinese etc.

Poor fools
>>
>>36791411
Used to be common... said the millennial incel
>>
>>36783193
>When you're mistreated and undervalued by society, and when you're lonely and isolated, it's easy to fall prey to these insane ideologies.

is that not the same argument that SJWs use? Society treats them badly, so they feel pushed to the fringes. /pol/ and SJW culture have so much in common its pretty mind blowing.
>>
File: 1493830874929.jpg (16KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493830874929.jpg
16KB, 600x395px
>all these people arguing over opinions

Both sides are wrong and both sides are right you fucks, none of this has any actual influence in the real world past helping build more complex societal networks. It doesn't matter.
>>
File: deniro.jpg (82KB, 634x852px) Image search: [Google]
deniro.jpg
82KB, 634x852px
>>36791632
implying the niggerkid isn't 1000 times uglier anyways. also one of his other kids is autistic
>>
>>36791661
>it's the "I'm above both sides so I will shit on both sides" centrist guy
Glad you could show up to the thread.
>>
>>36791607
That's good lad, but it doesn't change the fact that the objectivity of the argument is objectively wrong

Anyone who really believes that the repulsive neets on this board would most want to fuck themselves as a girl are utterly deluded
>>
anyone here unironically care about ethnic affiliation or politics? thought it was just a meme
>>
>>36791493
I can't understand why /pol/acks like to treat humans as biological automatons without actual agency and free will.
>>
>>36791629
>The right wing never claimed to be the champion of free speech though.

The "Alt-right" does and a lot of people do when it comes to "SJW." There is also other things. You can't get mad at antifa for doxxing people. Yell how it's wrong and them doxx them.
>>
>>36791695
I can't understand how liberals treat humans as a bundle of cells
>>
>>36791677
But there are no sides, we make them up so we have something to argue about. Just because you can't think outside of your immediate relativity doesn't mean there's nothing else going on.
>>
>>36791708
I mean conservatives did just pass a healthcare bill that will harm and even kill people. So you don't get to play that card today.
>>
>>36791702
>The "Alt-right" does
They literally do not. The alt-right is by definition NatSoc. You're referring to people like Milo and Lauren Southern who are not alt-right. Alt-right is people like Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor.
>>
>>36782513
> thinking /pol/ is only about white nationalism
Bitch please, the place is more diverse than a liberal's wet dream in every way. A lot of these white race master race people are actually just your average shitposters.

I should know, I'm one of them.
>>
>>36791772
You're like the faggots at 6:30 in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
>>
>>36791480
No, of course not. I wasn't even implying that I did.

I'm just saying /pol/tards are insufferable and if you try to defend them even to a small degree, you're wrong.
>>
Sometimes I just want to be done with people. I just want to sit in my house and never leave again and live in a solitary escapist fantasy.

Imagine a world with no more alt-right, no more liberals, no more nazis, no more retarded /pol/acks, no more lefties, no more SJWs, no more argument or eruption, no more tension, no pain, no nothing.
Just cozy TV-watching ramen-eating loneliness.

I miss being NEET.
>>
>>36791767
>We kicked them out of our clubs so they aren't alt-right anymore

You know both Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are both for free speech as well.
>>
>>36791882
1) It's not a club. Spencer invented the term "alt-right" and "BASED BLACK GUR. UPVOTE THIS, PEDES!" Plebbitors aren't alt-right.
2) No he isn't. He explicitly stated he wants a white ethnostate with limited speech.
>>
>>36791895
http://college.usatoday.com/2017/04/14/white-supremacist-richard-spencer-threatens-auburn-over-canceled-speech/
>This is going to be a huge challenge to see whether we have free speech in the United states or whether we don't.
>>
I love the irony that /pol/ presents in idealogical loaded bullshit in todays society but the problem is that they prepose an idealogy filled solution. They also have a culture of constant outrage pointing out the most stupid and rediculouse shit some shit has to offer and presenting it as the main thing those people do. They are ignorant as fuck and are what they parody, only nihilistic trolls who fuck around on that board and embrace the irony and the (you)'s knows whats up.
>>
Diversity leads to ethnic tension, balkanisation along racial lines and eventually conflict. Time to get real and realise we will never "unite"
>>
>>36782513
> tfw you come out of your hardcore /r9k/ phase and realize how retarded these people are

it's nothing but a weakness fantasy. People like pic related unironically think other people are to blame for their lack of social skills.
>>
>>36791882
>You know both Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are both for free speech as well.

I'm sure they both agree with the free expression of ideas within reason, but I doubt they'd hold sperg-tier objective principles and insist that we should allow commies to gather together and "free speech" our children into degeneracy.
>>
>realise /pol/ is retarded
>realise everybody is retarded
>pick the group whose retardedness is going to ruin your life the least
>oh look it's /pol/
>>
>>36791813
Too smart too argue
>>
>>36782513
Why did the bad /pol/acks hurt your tushy? nu/pol/ is shit i give you that but i'm not willing to be called a retard by a newfag
>>36791282
>((nations)) are a spook
Guessed i would see /leftypol/ here
>>
>>36793246
how is Stirner leftist, please do explain.
>>
File: 1490730465884.jpg (509KB, 1242x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1490730465884.jpg
509KB, 1242x1480px
/pol/ is absolute newfag cancer trash

they're killing this site with all the redneck and retard normies they're inviting in because they can't contain their autism
>>
>>36793282
It's one of the most commonly used buzzword by /leftypol/ also what is egoism anarchy
>>
>>36782859
White genocide is a net positive
>>
>>36793313
>what is egoism anarchy
It certainly isn't leftist, is it now?
>>
>>36793313
>what is egoism anarchy

1. I fucking hate when people post like this because it makes me think for a fraction of a second they are asking a real question and not le ebin talking like duh gameshow durr, although

2. you actually dont know what egoism anarcy is, fucking obviously a philosophy about being as selfish as possible isnt a very leftist notion
>>
>>36793346
>>36793332
Let me put this lightly i couldn't give less of a shit, fell asleep half way through this boring ass book. Also not my fault /leftypol/ uses it wrong.
>>
>>36782513
This is me rn however, I recognise several fundemental things-

(a) 'Western Civilisation' is so far the most superior civilisation we have in existence

(b) Race is real and there are certain general attributes that are associated with it

(c) Islam is fundementally incompatible with the core principles of western civilisation

But all that other edgy autistic shit about unironically removing every single non-white is retarted and the fact that they value skin colour more than a persons ideals and social values is retarted and an excuse i think for some people to be lazy cunts and not do anything but steal the accomplishments of others.
>>
>>36793376
>Let me put this lightly i couldn't give less of a shit, fell asleep half way through this boring ass book
If lengthy, dull discourses aren't your fancy, why pretend to care about politics on a level that goes beyond the very surface?
If you can't read theory, what value does your opinion hold in a discussion?

>Also not my fault /leftypol/ uses it wrong.
They are using the term "spook" correctly.
>>
>>36793312
>leads the march
>clearly another dude in the foreground ahead of her
>>
>>36793380
(a) depends on your point of view.
(b) is common knowledge, however it's also not part of the racist discourse.
(c) obviously.
>>
>>36793394
Oi not my problem his book is so dull read das capital, anthem, mein kampf and an array of other books easily enough. What is even the right use of that clusterfuck of an ideology? Also
>what value does your opinion\
You're debating a lazy fuck... over the internet i would say our opinion matter the same
>>
>>36782513
Why are cancerous newfags so obsessed with /pol/?
>>
>>36793495
r_thedonald basically
>>
>>36793495
It's also the first board listed on Google for 4chan
>>
>>36784645
>>36782859

what about inviting pakis/indians and inviting carribeans to the UK?
Handing out free visas?
Pillaging native America and South Africa and India, impeding on their land which gave them justification to do it to you?
You guys were the one who BOUGHT niggers to the US which is the main reason the place is so infested with them now.
Whites brought upon multiculturalism on themselves because they lacked hindsight throughout history.
If you guys stayed within europe and did not feel the need to colonize and capitalize on cheap immigrant labour, you would have a much more ethno-centric world today
>>
>>36782513
That board was made for roleplaying, how could you ever fall for it?
>>
File: 1491576048563.jpg (177KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1491576048563.jpg
177KB, 900x675px
>>36793841
This isn't really about lack of "hindsight" as about getting a soft heart half-way through.
>>
>>36786460
I agree that there are those who take the jewish problem too far and inevitably, only contribute to the problem. Yes, there are those who hold positions of powers and aren't jews but you have to remember, they only make up 2% of the population which means they are disproportionly represented in these positions. Take for example the murder rate in this country. We know that all sorts of people committ murder yet, who do we usually pay most attention to? African Americans. And why is this? Because they make up only 13% of the population yet account for 50-60%. They account for more murders in this country per capita. Of course, there are other races who do committ murders but we know from statistics and data that they account for the percentage of murders I just listed above.
>>
>>36782513
Almost guaranteed to have never read those books .
>>
>>36793495
You obviously weren't here last year where you
>>
Well i haven't learnt much from this thread, except what an ad hominem is and that /pol/acks are always right except when they're always wrong. On to the next thread.
>>
>>36782513

like we need that fucking pignose in our genepool lmfao
>>
>>36783095

Most of Chicago is safe m
>>
>>36782513
>>tfw you come out of your hardcore /pol/ phase

tfw you check out /pol/ out of curiosity because you're hearing so much about it (mid-2016 at the time) -- and all you see is people shouting at each other, not listening, not trying to understand others, engaging in tribal mentality, being both arrogant and defensive at the same time, and just generally acting like unpleasant assholes.

I'm okay reading boards that are kind of stupid -- for example, I visited /b/ a lot back in the boxxy and jessi slaughter days -- but /pol/ was a level of stupidity that I was just not prepared for. It was a bracing, breathtaking look at just how bad public discourse can get. I came away a little sadder and wiser about the human condition.

After that depressing experience, I spent a little time lurking on /soc/ and found all those friendly, chatty, silly people posting endless pictures of their penises and pussies and discussing them in endless detail -- and I think it's very revealing that after switching from /pol/ to /soc/, I felt much happier and more hopeful about humanity and its future.
>>
File: neanderthal-homo-sapiens.jpg (18KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal-homo-sapiens.jpg
18KB, 650x370px
>>36795872
You can keep the problem out of your mind for now. But you won't be able to keep them out of your life forever. The black tide won't pass your doorstep because you ignored it.
>>
>>36793312
maybe this is the cancer that is killing 4chan, maybe the cancer changes its form and makes it hard to be found.
>>
No intelligent white nationalist takes idiots like the Golden One seriously.

The vast majority of "racist", "nationalist", "traditionalist", etc. white people, especially the ones with a mainstream media presence, are dumb as dicks and hurt their own cause.

>>36794931
also this
>>
>>36795872
Wow, you seriously should consider killing yourself.
>>
>>36782513
i had my /pol/ phase back when i was browsing ylilauta, i was pretty stressed out at school and were a lot more susceptible to suggestion.

i dropped out and my pol phase started diminishing and now i understand that all this shit is just a cruel joke played upon humans. everything around us is carefully constructed and we are always being brainwashed so we wouldn't stray from our roles on this play.
>>
File: 1489872004536c.jpg (401KB, 1048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489872004536c.jpg
401KB, 1048x1280px
>>36789980
>Personality, political affiliation, religion play a much, much bigger role than race ever will. A white Christian would have more in common with a black christian rather than a white muslim.

Yeah, because all these muslims in the middle east get along so much better with each other. Sure, if a single ethnic german converts to Islam and goes to Syria, he might get along with the others just fine. But if hundred of thousands of german converts went to join the Islamic State, do you really think there wouldn't be any conflicts? If you look at the Islamic State infighting, there is a lot of struggle along ethnic lines, Algerian Jihadis not getting along with Syrian Jihadis etc.

Also, why do we have white muslims in the first place? If we hadn't let so many muslims in, we wouldn't have so many converts either. So a division between a white christian and a white muslim really is just the division between a loyalist and a deserteur in the creater ethnic struggle. Cultural boundaries create a diverging gene pool, hence an ethnicity, and vice versa.
>>
File: I'm just here for the memes.png (185KB, 564x406px) Image search: [Google]
I'm just here for the memes.png
185KB, 564x406px
>me on /pol/ irl
>>
>tfw Golden One is a fucking insane lolcow but you still have insane homolust for him and wish you could get your ass drilled by him while worshipping his body
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.