[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be female >hang out with an ultra-liberal feminist sort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_inline_n5n8m54V8k1sygtjd.jpg (27KB, 468x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n5n8m54V8k1sygtjd.jpg
27KB, 468x254px
>be female
>hang out with an ultra-liberal feminist sort of crowd
>over time, become disillusioned and slowly hate them all
>fall for the "99.9% of women are inherently shit and inferior" meme
>too aggressive and restless to be good wife material
>don't want to be a woman anymore
>don't want to be a tranny/don't have dysphoria

other than an hero, is there any escape from this hell
>>
File: IMG_0974.png (52KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.png
52KB, 249x242px
Log off of 4chan and try to be the best woman you can be. And stop falling for memes created by virgins who have never as much as hugged a female, you dumbass.
>>
>>36782292
Are you American? If you're not American, just go outside. 4chan culture and memes are not at all representative of real life outside America. I'll be honest though, all the American women I've dated were absolute nutjobs in one way or another. There's something deeply fucked up about your culture on a similar level to German guilt culture or Japanese repression. I feel sorry for you lot.
>>
>>36782342
This. Almost everything you see on r9k is a meme and has pretty much no basis in reality. Just leave and get on with your life
>>
>>36782292
>hate all men
>think women are inferior
doesn't make sense being a female does it?
>>
Just read your post again. Look at what you've typed. In 10 years or less you'll be both angry and ashamed that a website like this (or internet culture, for that matter) shaped your thought process as strongly as it has.

You're gonna cringe at this, and you'll feel like a fool.

Take 4chan with a grain of salt, don't breath it nor live it.

You sound like a rabid internet kid.
>>
File: 1493749132705.jpg (71KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
1493749132705.jpg
71KB, 359x391px
>>36782461
Reading comprehension is hard isn't it?
>>
>>36782292
>don't want to be a woman anymore
>don't want to be a tranny/don't have dysphoria
If you don't wanna be a female and you don't wanna be a male what the hell do you wanna be
>>
>>36782524
A real human bean this is OC and you know it
>>
>>36782342
>>36782419

yeah, you guys are probably right. i guess i just felt like i was on the same boat as most people on here, which is pathetic i know. i felt like i had to hold the same views as all the NEETs here to be acceptable, like i had to do in the radfem circles i grew up in

turns out, after you leave a cultish "all-or-nothing" environment, you still have a cultish "all-or-nothing" mindset.
>>
>>36782560
Why not find support in a religion then. Might fit in with your desire to be a good housewife, too.
>>
File: floqwea.jpg (45KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
floqwea.jpg
45KB, 600x484px
God you millennials are fucked. And you only have yourselves to blame.
>>
>>36782583
I dont actually want to be a housewife, it's just i've come to think thats all a woman can be truly good at.

I'm actually reading more religious and philosophical texts these days. trying to figure it all out, you know?
>>
>>36782292
Go fuck the last guy you friendzoned.

Evaluate afterward and go on from there.
>>
>>36782657
Give dharmic texts a spin. The whole caste systems that certain dharmic religions follow means they deal with a lot of "knowing your place" or finding it, in relation to most facets of life. Puts things in perspective.
>>
>>36782657
Stop fucking thinking about gender all the time. Get a hobby and take your mind off neurotic bullshit.
>>
>>36782292
Dedicate your entire life to being a good housewife.
>>
>>36782292
Stop RPing faggot
>>
>>36782725
That's a very unsettling doggo
>>
File: giphy.gif (971KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
971KB, 500x281px
>>36782776
You can't just call women dogs man, that's bigoted. Show some respect.
>>
>>36782292
You're not a real girl lol, this is some weird fetish shit.
>>
>>36782342
This, you're as bad as the self-hating brown third-worlders who populate /pol/
>>
>>36782725
you're right, honestly, but these days it seems like the hot conversation topic of the day is gender or identity politics. both the gender "revolutionists" and everyone else. no one can fucking shut up about them, so it got into my head
>>
>>36782890
seems you're hanging with the wrong crowd
get a hobby
talk about your hobby
find people who also like your hobby
and tell people who whip up this muh gender talk to fuck off
unless your hobby is genders studies
then you're fucked
>>
>>36782292
You lost me at
>be female
Go find an audience somewhere else. We're not giving you any attention unless you post your feet.
>>
>>36782292
There is no meme, that is blatantly obvious. Do you disagree? 99.9% of women are inherently shit and inferior
>>
File: 1492891579207.jpg (20KB, 343x502px) Image search: [Google]
1492891579207.jpg
20KB, 343x502px
>>36782292
Find a good man that can provide you the companionship you want, while still making you feel like a woman. If you're aggressive and restless then you need somebody who can either match you or calm you down.

You won't find husband material on /r9k/ or 4chan in general though.
>>
>>36782292
How bad is it femanon? Like just snappy at women or guys too? If just women get with a robot/cyborg bf. We'll like you
>>
>>36782342
but women are biologically inferior to men.
>>
>>36783644
really depends more on the person than gender, but more often, women happen to have character traits that set me off. namely passive aggression, not being upfront, two facedness (which, granted, is a result of the pressure to be polite), and victim complexes
>>
>>36782342
Yeah, this. Women don't really piss me off, I just say they do. Deep down past the hate, I just want a gf :\
>>
>>36782292
what's up OP

dtytjdtryjtdfyj
>>
Get out of highschool first. Usually you'll see other types of people there.

:^)
>>
want to be my woman hating gf and we can make fun of girls together?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.