[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Chris Chan thread? What's your favorite saga?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1424421531391.jpg (101KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
1424421531391.jpg
101KB, 500x638px
Can we have a Chris Chan thread?

What's your favorite saga? Liquid Chris or Solid Chris? What do you think will happen next?
>>
Bumpachuuuu
>>
>>36782148
Was Barb on Obamacare? I think that's an important question
>>
>>36782148
Liquid Chris saga is the best, no question about that. Tomnoy saga is the worst; Christine really is more depressing than funny these days.

>tfw you will never have an evil clone of yourself
>>
>>36783424
Liquid's singing voice is actually kinda good. This song is super catchy

https://youtu.be/zwyptvayWpQ
>>
>>36782148
I made a CWC thread as well:
>>36783554
>>
>>36782148
So is the money that was made by Chris selling the classic on Ebay enough to pull Chris and Barb's bank accounts out of the red?
>>
>>36783668
No, fuck off. My thread is the true and honest cwc thread
>>
>>36782148
He is going to taste the bbc and become addicted to it.
>>
File: 1491863254013.jpg (288KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
1491863254013.jpg
288KB, 748x748px
post some chris chan content you fuckers
>>
File: sonichu.jpg (192KB, 748x1067px) Image search: [Google]
sonichu.jpg
192KB, 748x1067px
Chris chan chooses sonichu to be his wife
>>
How can we get Chris out of his current depressive slump so that we can get more Sonichu comics? I'm sad that I'm late to this party. I've always seen CWC and Sonichu, but always thought he was just some dumb guy 4chan picked on. But about a year ago I started to actually follow his story, but it seems like as soon as I did, he just became a sad, frumpy, crossdresser.

My favorite thing, by far, are his ridiculous comics and his Cwcville universe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_y-P9GJOw
>>
I love dykes! DYKES!!!

CHINA!!!!!!!!
>>
>what will he do next
He'll shit himself and do nothing, like always. Then he'll be homeless or institutionalized when Barb dies, and we won't hear about him for years, or maybe ever again.
>>
>>36782148
Next is Gaseous Chris. Plasma Chris is his(her(?)) final form.
>>
What fucked Chris's life up more, his autism or his parents?
>>
>>36784788
You mean Solidus Chris, Naked Chris, and Punished or Venom Chris?
>>
>>36784894
His parents tried their best. They were already old fucks when they had Chris. I really don't think we can put the blame on them
>>
>>36783329
Barb is on medicare not medicaid, not up for reform.
>>36784114
Pay him >$20,000 for the classic after the "buyer" bails.
>>
>>36785068
>Tried their best
Really. They were dumb rednecks hoarders who responded to doxxing by talking on the phone with Chris's trolls.
>>
>>36785068
The fuck you can.
Chris's parents are wholly responsible for the monster they created.
When they were offered by doctors to get Chris realy help they refused since they are idiot redneck baby boomers that believed that Doctors would have lobotomized Chris or something and weren't aware that its not the fucking 50's any more.
>>
https://youtu.be/MD4AulkzdJE
>>
>>36785173
Didn't Bob die from an incredible amount of bug bites because their house was so dirty?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.