[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only people I've ever texted in my entire life are my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1489034149892.jpg (79KB, 720x606px) Image search: [Google]
1489034149892.jpg
79KB, 720x606px
The only people I've ever texted in my entire life are my mom, my dad, and my army recruiter.
>>
>>36781176
This is a unique and cool feel and deserves a response.

You sound cool, OP. Never change.
>>
>>36781176
Are you in the Army right now OP?
>>
>>36781176
You sound like an excellent military personnel.
>Only speaks to his superiors
Great quality OP
>>
>>36781318
Yeah. My MOS is 68W. Combat Medic. I don't sleep anymore. All I see is sand and blood. I write poetry sometimes.
>>
>>36781176
I'd let you text me anon but I'm in the UK.
>>
>>36781176
What happened to that guy?
>>
>>36781518
I don't believe you are in the military.
>>
>>36781176
>>36781518
nice larp session OP.
same time tomorrow its a date
>>
how long have you been in op? I'm still in sub school. military is really easy. like 40% of the other guys I've met complain about how hard it is, but they're just mentally and physically weak. like, can't do 60 pushups on the pfa weak, and under 90 average mentally weak. none of those guys need to be here. if I were in charge, I'd send half the base to separations
>>
>>36781610
I am the OP. War is what happened to that young man. His hope was taken from him, but came back in the form of a rifle. He watches his friends get swallowed by the Nam. Each gook he kills gets him closer to home, closer to his girlfriend. He writes her everyday. He has decides if if the jungle does not take him, he will marry her. The image for her brown hair, her lips, her breasts, keep him anxious. His unit is recalled back to the States. Finally. He drives back to her house, To the grounds that held the consummation of their teenage love. The Nam still haunts him, the bodies cling to his ankle with a chain. He drags the bodies to the front door. The key is still under the welcome mat. As he enters, he hears passion, he hears his only love upstairs. He wasn't there for her. She found someone. Suddenly, the bodies dragging at his feet don't seem so heavy.
Does this answer your question?
>>
>>36781819
>>36781878
Why don't you believe me? I have no reason to lie to you.
>>
>>36782045
people who just got in/are thinking of going in say their mos, then explain what it is. The whole "blood and sand" thing sounds like it's off an afn commercial.
once something is your job the last thing you want to do is go tell strangers about it.
>>
>>36782045
>sand and blood
>implying the casualty rate is that high
>implying basic infantry units are in the middle east bar marine infantry units which is limited to some buttfuck region that starts with H

Nice larping you stupid fuck. bet you havent even passed through meps yet
>>
>>36781888
Been in 2 years. It's not that hard.
>>
>>36782281
**4**
orinafnwiog3 comemfanfw
>>
>>36782279
>>36782229
they don't realize I was trying to bait people who aren't in. Baiting people who are in wasn't my intention, but I'll take. Calm down faggots
I really am in btw
>>
>>36782457
>I really am in btw
t. DEP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.