[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you remember being a kid >Tfw grew up in Wales >You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 453645634563456345.jpg (217KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
453645634563456345.jpg
217KB, 1024x686px
>Tfw you remember being a kid
>Tfw grew up in Wales
>You remember the hiking trips
>The beautiful lakes
>The colorful trees
>The shining sun
>Tfw you remember hearing about the Celtic myths and believing in them
>Tfw you used to look at caves thinking Dragons lived in them
>Tfw you work in a city
>Too agoraphobic to get out into the countryside
>Parents all but disowned you for not pursuing a degree
Post your personal worst feels.
I don't give a flying fuck about losing my virginity, or women, or any of that.
I just want to feel the grass against my bare feet again.
I want to listen to a stream
I want to see a Fox
I don't feel alive.
>>
>>36780711
Pic related is somewhere I used to love to hike up to. It was just 2 hours up a forested hill, my Dad used to take me there and tell me there was a lake monster in there that ate the Seagulls that sat on the rock.

I haven't seen the place in a decade.

It's Llyn Elsi, near Betws-y-coed.
>>
If you're so agoraphobic how do you work? And in a city no less. They're a nightmare. I bet if you moved back to the countryside and found a job there it would be easier to deal with than the city once you got readjusted. Nature is really what makes life worth living.
>>
Fuck off, nostalgia threads should be banned or something
>>
>>36780768
>Nature is really what makes life worth living.
But is it, IS IT really?
>>
File: Betws-y-coed-fairy-glenn.jpg (13KB, 180x281px) Image search: [Google]
Betws-y-coed-fairy-glenn.jpg
13KB, 180x281px
>>36780768
My job is at a petrol station on the fringe of the City, it's a 10 minute walk from my flat and I work nights.

You're right though, being detached from Nature is a soul-crushing experience. I think I'm just gonna try and grow a pair, save some money, pack my things, find a hostel and look for work in the country. It'll be fucking terrifying but I can't do another year in this hellhole.
>>
>>36780711
>Wales
>Not serving in coal mine
>>
>>36780850
Of course it is, what else is there?

>>36780824
Go fap to traps.
>>
>>36780711
>Do awesome in high school
>Varsity sports team, we even won the championship
>Get accepted to one of the top military school in the country on full athletic scholarship
>Week in, I have mental breakdown, try to commit suicide with dull bayonet knife
>Spend two months in mental ward
>Finally go back home, parents are visibly disappointed in me
>Failing community college now
>Can't get a job
>All my friends are out of state
>Alone, parents said that if I don't get a job within a month they're kicking me outp

I want to go back
>>
>>36780912
>Go fap to traps.
I would if I could? It's not my thing.
>>
>>36780711
>grew up in Wales
The aquatic mammal?
>>
>>36780930
I guess you don't have much to go back too, that really sucks.

I know how it feels to be rejected by your parents.

It's not so bad getting kicked out, I spent some time in hostels, met some nice people, (And a lot of shite ones mind you.) Once you get back into a rhythm, you can work out your goals. Right now your in a rut, so I wouldn't worry too much about getting your shit together.

We can do this!
>>
>>36780850
Yep.

>>36780880
That sounds like a great plan. Maybe you could even find the job first online or something so you wouldn't need the precariousness of living in a hostel while you're looking. Less terrifying that way. Either would be good, though, it'll all be worth it when you can feel the grass under your feet and see the light filtering through the canopy again.
>>
>>36781128
You're a fucking cunt, you know that right?
>>
File: goodthoughts.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
goodthoughts.png
20KB, 474x473px
>>36780711
This is a very real feel indeed, OP.

I share it with you.
>>
>>36781128
>it'll all be worth it when you can feel the grass under your feet and see the light filtering through the canopy again.

It sounds stupid but that made me tear up a little Anon. I'm gonna follow your advice and try and find something online, even if its just part time for now.
>>
>>36781204
Don't worry, we'll both find our place where we belong so we can be happy.
>>
>>36780930
What the fuck kind of parents are disappointed in, and threaten, their child who tried to commit suicide? Shame, shame, shame on them.
>>
>>36781174
:^)

>>36781260
Nah, that's not stupid. It's extra lonely being in a world where not only are you literally alone, nobody even appreciates the same shit as you. It's bittersweet to be reminded of what matters to you after getting caught up chasing what they want for so long. At least it was for me.

Good luck, man. Just don't get discouraged if there isn't a lot online, your original idea is solid too.
>>
>>36781327
I have five siblings, and they're a very traditional Christian-conservative family. They don't buy into the depression meme and just think I'm a coward
>>
I want to build a house.
>>
>>36780711
>>Tfw you remember being a kid
>>Tfw grew up in Wales

This triggered me to look up the movie How Green Was My Valley on wikipedia.
>>
>>36780711
I can relate OP.
I can feel nature calling me, there's nothing I want to do more now than lie down on the snow and stare at the sky, it could last for eternity.
>>
>>36781327
Mine kicked me out at 16 so really no one cares kill your self.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.