[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other robots know how to cook but hate themselves too much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dsc_4339.jpg (2MB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_4339.jpg
2MB, 2000x1335px
any other robots know how to cook but hate themselves too much to actually do it?
>>
You mean too deep in the pit of depression to bother with basic shit like cooking? I'm across this feel.
All good now though. Just whipped up a batch of my famous chilli.
>>
>>36780565
pretty much, yes.
I'm making myself dinner but keep wondering what the point is. it haunts me every time I go shopping. I want to just buy easy shit like pizza rolls but I won't stop being a fat fuck that way.
>>
>>36780511
My problem is mostly laziness not depression plus I hate cleaning up the mess afterwords and its much cheaper to buy something at a resultant than it is to buy all the ingredients to cook one fucking meal.
>>
>>36780593
If the dread of effort is stopping you, cook the simplest quickest stuff you can think of or get a slow cooker and make big batches of stuff.
That was the way I forced myself to start cooking again instead of just eating literal processed shit.
>>
>>36780511
Hate yourself too much to do it?
I think you mean just sheer apathy.
And no, food is one of the things I can actually put some effort in,
because I'll be the one eating it and it tastes good, for my liking anyhow.
>>
I used to know how to put birds eye matthews chicken breasts in the oven for 26 minutes at 200 degrees but I stopped remembering.

I since turned uncle bens savoury chicken vegetable rice mixes that can be prepared in the microwave at an instant 90 seconds.

Ask me more about my huge improvements.
>>
Cooking's fun when I don't set off the fire alarm. Cooking for other people always feels like too much pressure to be fun.
>>
Sometimes I get the urge to cook but then I dont want to eat it, I just sit there proud of my uneaten masterpiece
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.