[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 3 months of having a girlfriend, and still having one i have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ds3.jpg (61KB, 637x700px) Image search: [Google]
ds3.jpg
61KB, 637x700px
In 3 months of having a girlfriend, and still having one i have came to the conclusion that it is mainly about sex.

Women are basically nothing but holes.

>You will regularly go out together and do stuff and waste money
>You will go out for dinner and waste money
>You will do activities together and waste more money
>At home, you do nothing but cuddle, maybe watch a movie
>Have sex
>Get horny and sex again, rinse and repeat.
>She will complain and talk about work, or what her friend or a customer did
>Have sex

Sex is the only thing that keeps you coming back, you get over the attention, cuddling, or someone to talk to.

I's litrelly not worth it.
>>
File: 1483832203273.gif (958KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483832203273.gif
958KB, 400x225px
>>36780455
Basically.

No matter how obsessed you are with some girl at first you'll always eventually get tired of her. That can be said about anyone really. We just end up creating obligations that force us to stay together with other people for the sake of stability and societal pressure. At the end of the day it's all about fulfilling a biological need. Anything else you get from a relationship fades in intensity like any drug - until you break yourself off and start the cycle again or make the effort to mature and shoulder the burden of monogamy. The latter is probably healthier in the long term desu.
>>
To finally meet someone who's too much of a realist to have a relationship.
I'm not the only one huh?
>>
>>36780455
>Women are basically nothing but holes.

In bygone times they also had other functions, including laundry, dishwashing, child rearing, cleaning, emotional support, and cooking. Now it's like living with a long haired male roommate.
>>
>>36780663
The thing that bothers me most, is these bitches think because they are in a relationship with you it is you who must pay for everything if not most things.
>>
>>36782016
All you do is give, give, give, and receive jackshit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.