[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to go into a lifetime of debt because a 75 year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 45521.jpg (218KB, 537x516px) Image search: [Google]
45521.jpg
218KB, 537x516px
Is it worth it to go into a lifetime of debt because a 75 year old woman (my grandmother) has cancer, which she's going to die from in 5 years anyway if she has the treatment or not?
>>
>>36779936
No

origaroni
>>
no no oregano postero
>>
no.

what's the situation?
>>
Cancer treatment is a horrible experience and would probably kill her regardless.
>>
>>36779936
You know the answer and it's no. She lived her life to 75 years and I bet she wishes you do the same rather than get yourself in a debt pit for a few extra years into an already pretty long life.

Try to do what is best for you. I would understand if it was your mother and she was like 50 or something where that treatment could mean well over 20 years of extra life.
>>
>>36779936
No, she'd be a selfish bitch to ask that of you. That's ridiculous.
>>
>>36779936
Would she want you to be in debt for the rest of your life just for that? Probably not.
>>
I loved my grandma, very, very much. PRobably more than my actual parents since she raised me during my early life and toddlerhood and part of my preteens. With all my heart I loved that woman.

But when it was her time, 85 years or so, it was her time. She didn't ask for treatment because she knew it would have been selfish. She died peacefully in her sleep.

Don't do it man, even if you love her with all your heart. Besides, despite what they try to tell you, a dead person's medical bills ARE NOT your concern, do not acknowledge them, do not say anything even resembling you taking on the responsibility. The person is dead and their debt dies with them. This is the most important thing about death you will ever hear. Their debt dies with them, do not take it upon yourself because a company says you owe. You don't.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.