[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nobody understand me? And I don't mean like I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Why does nobody understand me? And I don't mean like I'm all deep and shit and people can't "get on my level". I mean, people misinterpret every fucking thing I do or say. I haven't met a single person in my life who can actually understand what I'm trying to say when I speak to them. I try to be pretty blunt too, because I'm autistic and I hate social mindgames. But everybody somehow manages to take a completely different meaning out of my words. There are several dozen people who have told me they "understand me" and that "we're alike" and every one has been horribly off of the fucking mark. Even just simple fucking shit, like when I go into the woods to eat and listen to music. No, I don't go into the woods for the great social life, so don't fucking follow me in there. People just don't understand what I say or do at all, it's like I'm living in a bizarro world where logic is backwards. Yeah, I'm autistic and grumpy, so I like to be alone most of the time. Why can't people grasp something so fucking simple? Do normals just not consider that some people like to not talk or socialize every fucking minute?
>>
You sound incredibly autistic, this is likely the root of your problem
>>
>>36779304
I understand OP. You want more FRIENDS. You want us to TALK with us. Tell us the next time you go to the forest and we will follow you so you can tell us your problems.

You will NEVER be alone again OP.
>>
>>36779304
Have you perhaps considered that your normies actually like you and want to be with you?
>>
File: 1488076640925.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488076640925.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
it get worse with internet social bubble that reinforce personalize interpretation of every the thing they is think and speech with read plus see
so what you get when you have a chat with any such people and you are the same as any of the people don't forget you are doing all these things at the same time what you get then with a chat is a very special understanding for you of a basic phrase and a very special understanding for they of the same basic phrase
then you have a division of comprehensibility over even basic words sometimes they will even try to believe you are being sarcastic to suit their fancies or that you are being innuendo when not even any such thing has occur
i will tell you my secret is that i want this division of interpretation to grow and grow until two fluent speakers of the english will not have a single clue what the other has said and go as far to assume it is a big insult because if there was confusion it must be the stupid other person who is at fault and then when all the speakers and hearers have not trust in the way their brain even thinks you will have the babel collapse
what happens then should be great entertainment i have preparing for this but limiting my ability to think with words and instead exercise most of my imagination on concepts and visions and transforming spatial time vertices
this post is in line with such a concept with degraded grammar and barely any real consideration of grammar or comprehensibility put into its writing but enough muscle rote memory of typing and stream of old consciousness involve that most people can grasp a bit and hopefully believe i'm shitting on their worldview which i both am and am not
i can warn you of this plan and even give you the tip to survive it but you will have no protection probably and will die in combat anyway because secretly you want chaos to embroil the entire planet of man
>>
>>36779336
Yes, I am autistic, that's not a problem, that's just how I am. If that's a problem for other people, well, just fuck off then.
>>36779395
But I don't like the normies very much and I don't want to be with them. I don't hate them, but I like to be left alone.
>>
>>36779431
I like that idea. Although, I'd prefer to watch from the comfort of my bunker or oilrig, I have no intention of dying alongside normies. Still, what luck has in store for me is probably something I hate, based on my usual bad luck.
>>
"everyone is different" bullshit thing.
last 2 questions
1 they think for them selfs this doesnt mean they think the right thing so try to make them understand or get rid of them in a different way: tell them, bore them out of there mind, be rude to them, lie or something. not the best things to do but dunno maybe in some situations it works.
2 sadly most of the times yes. it differs a lot. i once had a class that just does not stop with socializing every chance they got for 2-3 years and now a class of neet ish and a few "bitches"/very annoying and talkative girls.

this probably wont help. sorry
>>
>>36779580
I guess I could be rude, I do try my best to bore them but that just seems to encourage them to ask me what's wrong.
>>
>>36779641
and how did you reply to that
>>
>>36779666
"Nothing. Just tired"
>>
If you don't talk and socialize every fucking minute you deserve to be beaten and stoned in the street. Fuck you, asshole. When you go into the woods you better be going into the woods to get your bilateral earpussies fucked by every last person that dares to FUCK THEM. Every last man, woman and child will cum in every last one of your orifices until you fuckstart a new evolutionary mutation of humanity. You will give birth to the new millenium of half-cummies half-human milk children. They will grow old, fertile and capable as they cater to your every whim, never faltering to pleasure skim daddy. They'll clean every last stubborn cock sprinkle out of your eyes until you can see the upside down universe that awaits you in the woods. You'll see that in the woods, there are thousands upon thousands of clones of yourself and they are all watching and waiting for you. You wanted to be alone? So did 99% of your clones. You were supposed to be the 1%. The aliens from Neptune had planned it from the start, that's why they sent their best agents after you. You were supposed to transform into an atomic human bomb from a popsicle by removing that stick from your ass and melting. It was a something I read from a chinese fortune cookie I found in your afterbirth. However, your true form was revealed, and it was a pot with a cactus growing inside. I pushed you off a shelf and you exploded and shot out a key. I used it to unlock the final door into your brain I had kept frozen in my fridge and I found the problem. You had a tiny little fetus trapped inside your ear. It was the 1%, it had the potential, but grumpy old you went FAST and beat the alien child by a hair. You saved the earth by being born! GOOD JOB! Now we're going to stone you in the street though.
>>
>>36779695
again its probably rude but it seems to bother you a lot. tell them that you would like to be let alone in whatever tone should be appropriate for that situation. that is if its when the come to you come along with you. if else find another spot i guess. or make it clear to them that you would like them to go again this sounds a bit weird and not very plausible{ i probably used that word falsely}
>>
>>36779804
Wow, you put alot of effort into that. I'm sure you're smugly waiting for one of us to respond to you for validation so here you go
>>
>>36779431
Where are you from?

post original
>>
>>36779304
I've found that normies are like anti-autists. When they say something, they rarely mean exactly what they're saying. They usually mean something entirely different, and that something is specified by their arcane social rules which we autists aren't privy to. The result is that when you say something *and actually mean it* it's essentially being run through normie-translate and ends up gibberish because you never intended for that to be done to your words in the first place.

Hope that helps!
>>
>>36779804
Haha, good luck stoning me when all my clones and I can probably make a nuke in under a day.
>>
>>36779810
I know, I just hate having to be rude. I do it sometimes though. But strangely enough, they forget the very next day and do it all over again.
>>36780160
Makes sense to me. Plenty of times people have said stuff to me and gotten mad because I took them literally.
>>
File: 1488258340300.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1488258340300.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
I have this same problem
I seriously don't fucking get it
During discord or Skype calls everyone understands me perfectly but every person or teacher I try to talk to act as though in speaking Sanskrit
It fucking boggles my mind how nobody ever understands what I say
Its not that they can't hear me or anything, so idk
>>
>>36780250
man i really getting sad how similar {ish} our situation is.
anyway.
is it that people come to sit with you or is it that your place gets taken. explain your situation further please.
>>
>>36780374
sometime it maybe the aditionale signals like your tone or posture. dunno
>>
>>36780415
The example I gave was coming to sit with me, but really people misunderstand all sorts of situations.
>>
>>36780374
Pretty much the only place I've ever had people understand me is here, and even that seems to be fading fast.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.