[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: The most beta thing you've done >2014, be 22 >At

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 14

File: 4023d610.jpg (80KB, 718x800px) Image search: [Google]
4023d610.jpg
80KB, 718x800px
itt: The most beta thing you've done

>2014, be 22
>At some normie bar with friends
>Some random girls join us
>Get to talk to the qt 'emo' of the group
>Shit's going well and we move to the outside seating area
>Start cuddling, holy fuck
>Three Chads appear, literal Jersey Shore rejects
>Lead douche pushes me aside and says "move over it's my turn"
>Watch and do absolutely nothing as Chad makes his move on her
>See that she's uncomfortable, but still do nothing
>Starts to get crowded and I hear him say to girl "Whats your name babe?"
>Literally less than a minute they start kissing, girl is now smiling

Worst social experience I've ever had and it's all my fault
>>
>>36778986
damn that's pretty brutal and she even started liking it when he was kissing her after he embarrassed you
>>
File: 0291-3pcfUMVeDZw.jpg (22KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
0291-3pcfUMVeDZw.jpg
22KB, 600x398px
>>36778986
> walking down the street
> see "friend" scolding with some dude
> come to them
> friend yells "if u are so cool maybe u can say it to anon?!"
> guy comes to me and keep looking in eyes
>wtf.jpg
> punched me in chin
> i staggered but don't fell
> keep staying and try to realize wtf is going on
> start crying because didn't understood why the fuck he punched me
>>
>>36778986
What were you going to do, fight over the bitch? If she was really a pure and cute girl, she'd never have accepted such brutish behavior.
>>
>>36779644
He said she was visibly uncomfortable, that's where you step in, no matter what.
>>
>>36778986

It's honestly better to start a fight or something and maybe get beat up... at least you'd still have your self respect and honour, it's better to have a bruised face then a bruised ego cuz at least you can consider them battle scars... and you might have even got in a few good hits... never happened to me but...

>halloween
>friend meeting a girl
>she has a sister and he asks me to wingman
>sister is dressed like a laytex cop 10/10
>keep eachother company and talk all night
>by end of the night I'm hating myself for not asking her number...friend says "Don't worry they'll be a next time."
>weeks later it's her birthday and he asks me to wingman again
>work myself up for days imagining possible scenarios...
>At the club... like I stud I beeline it to her and start to talk "Hey, I remember you... from halloween? how did that night workout endup for you?
>Night ends and I have her number
>Feel like a king
>End up orbiting for 2 years... dates and money spent, no sex.
>introduces me to a Chad "friend"
>learn they're fuck friends
>I stop calling and she never even called me once.
>Realise that these 2 yeas she never called me once other then in reply to my call
>I'm a fucking loser

....this does end well, I do meet a new girl who's not a vampiric bitch... but that's not part of this story.
>>
>>36779707
If you're a white knight. She's smiling and kissing the brute a minute later, she was never pure and cute to begin with.
>>
>Lead douche pushes me aside and says "move over it's my turn"
Can any femanons explain why you don't have a problem with this? It turns you on to see an alpha male oust a beta doesn't it. For all your prreaching about being strong independynt womyn when Chad enters the room you instantly become submissive 50s housewives.
>>
>>36779707
I agree... it's better to try this rather than hate yourself later.
>>
>>36779844
ITT Truth.... no means yes. Bitches are backward.
>>
>>36779828
White knights are closer to being alpha than OP who let's someone else shove him aside and do nothing.
>>
>>36779844
this holds a lot of truth to it

Girls will forever be submissive fuck dolls, and they love it that way

It's sad
>>
>>36779844
Women want all the freedom and rights with none of the responsibilities and obligations.
>>
>>36779901

This.

White knights are the Alpha among Betas cuz at least they have self respect enough to standup.
>>
>>36779901
That shoving aside was god showing OP what a whore looks like. It would have done him no good to fight for this worthless harpy slut, alpha/beta dichotomy aside.
>>
>>36779844
they want to see what the beta will do obviously

it's a shit situation. do nothing and they won't respect you and you're done

they'd honestly prefer you get beaten up
>>
>>36778986
If this happened to me I would break the beer bottle I was holding and drive it straight into the dude's jugular. But knowing my luck I wouldn't be able to get the bottle to break and Chad would restrain me once he realize what I was trying to do.
>>
>>36780082
No, two males fighting each other over her is the ultimate self-esteem boost. That's all there is to it. The only power a female possesses is manipulating males into doing her bidding, either with tears or sexappeal.
>>
>>36780132
I Like you already...

In reality the bouncers would break things up and everyone would think you're crazy and like the girl would respect you more.

>You are on your way to being a Jedi young Padawan
>>
>>36778986
It's not all your fault anon.
>>
File: 1464779334694.jpg (66KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
1464779334694.jpg
66KB, 560x415px
no fucking way dude, that's bad even for a beta
>>
>>36779552
So did he told you why he punched you after ?
>>
>>36778986
I hate roasties and the nature of the world.
>>
>>36779844
No shit you fucking retard. Strong guys get the girls, how do you not get that?
>>
I'm a recovering beta... I joined team sigma
>>
>>36779844
similar thing happened with this guy I kinda liked.
I knew he liked me but he made no effort to ask me out. when a guy (who I thought was a douchebag) asked me out I looked over at the other guy and he did nothing... I ended up dating the "douchebag" and he turned out ok actually... and the guy who liked me still didn't do or say anything...
>>
>>36780262
Fuck you whore you knew the whole time so you're a fucking whore ass roastie cumrag.

You are what's wrong with this world.
>>
>>36780262
>but he made no effort to ask me out
Why is it so impossible for girls to ask out guys? How entitled can you possibly get?
>>
>>36780262
>Douchebag turned out ok

Because you like being treated like a cumrag piece of fuckmeat that you are.
>>
>>36780262
>similar thing happened with this guy I kinda liked

Yeah so this proves that whores want to be rapped by the most alpha guy regardless of who they like or what they want they really want to be taken and treated like a stray dog.
>>
>3 years ago
>16 years old, working in a kitchen washing up
> drop a fiver
>going to pick it up when i realise it might look like i just found it and am taking it for myself
> ask the chef if its his
> he says yes
> i watched it drop i know it's mine
>hand it over to him anyway

still keeps me up at night lads
>>
>>36780262
Lmao yeah you sure showed him you absolute whore, go have some ironic babies with the douchebag that'll help too
>>
>>36780262
ITT: let this be a lesson to you guys... bitches want to be raped and love it, they just don't want to admit it to themselves... so they pretend like they want you to respect them but to whores, no means yes, so "respect" = Rape.
>>
>>36780419
For the sake of the world, Kill yourself
>>
I bought my internet girlfriend things to try to keep her when she said she wanted to stop talking to me. I've done a lot of beta shit in the past but that's as low and desperate as it goes.

I left that life behind me though. Never again anons.
>>
>>36780448
>bitches want to be raped and love it
Do you want the red pill on why they love to get raped? They get free sex and still get to keep all the trump cards in their hand. Normally, they use sex as leverage to manipulate men, so when they agree to have sex, they forfeit their power. When they get raped however, they retain their power, they can whistle for a white knight to do her bidding, get the guy imprisoned if she doesn't want to see him again, has zero responsibility for what happens.
>>
>>36780448
Tell that to everyone on the sex offender registry you stupid pile of shit.
>>
>>36780440
I hope he ironically abuses you mentally and physically and you later findout he's having an affair with your sister and mother, but you stay with him for the sake of the kids and grow old together and you treat him like a king while he disregards you and treats you like a servant, never looking at you in the eyes. He dies, leaves you in debt and you kids who truned out to be mini-douche never visit you... you die lonely and the last thing you think about before the lights go out is

>> "...but he made no effort to ask me out."
>>
>>36778986
>itt: The most beta thing you've done

Nothing. I've done nothing whatsoever.
I think that's more beta than trying something and failing.
>>
>>36780230
Honestly i can't remember nothing after started crying. It was about 5 years ago mb more.
>>
>>36778986

Makes my blood boil and skin crawl knowing just how many girls would do this. However I would have wailed on him with everything i have just for pushing me. Someone touches me, i don't care, i'm going to at least try to fuck them up.
>>
>>36780561
Yeah the sex offender registry is full of "residual-income" for so called "victims" Ha ha fuck you whore you're a slut to defend these bitches.... you should be raped.
>>
I learned back in middle school that getting your ass kicked is 100x better than living with a life time of regret. It happened to me ONCE, and I was like 12, and I never let it happen to me again. Never let another man punk you. I thank god I learned that lesson early and I got put into wrestling and boxing. Other guys never learned that lesson as a kid, and they get punked as a grown ass 20 something year old. EMBARRASSING.
>>
>>36779763

Serves you right for going after a 10/10. What did you expect?
>>
>>36780660

Yeah, I had to try though... I had to... try.
>>
Rape is the ultimate beta behavior. Women want to be seduced. To be made comfortable. To be taken for a ride then taken to bed. Seduction isn't even an art anymore. These women are giving up the pussy like it's nothing. Like it has no worth. Like they couldn't earn $200 a pop or more for it in upscale hotels. How beta do you have to be to steal something they will give you for free? That's like stealing ketchup packets from burger king because you're too much of a pussy to have the cashier at the grocery store ask you about your day.

Any hideous loser can rape. It takes no tact or poise. Even Brian Peppers molested one of his nurses. Google it. The guy advocating it in this thread is the biggest beta among all betas. Who needs violence to get what any normie can get with the right words and confident body language? A beta male whose seed wasn't meant to be planted, that's who. Even this fat kid I mercilessly bullied in middle school lost his virginity without needing to rape someone? What's your excuse, pussy?
>>
>>36780738
>Any hideous loser can rape

Not really, it takes a certain type of savage man to actually rape. It takes a man with extremely high testosterone, sex drive, and anger. You think a beta looking low test cuck has it in him to rape? That's like saying any man can stab someone to death. Technically true, but vast majority don't have the rage to do so.
>>
>>36780738
You should be raped
>>
>>36780738

You have the logic of a beta orbiter.
>>
>>36780772
Last time I checked guns didn't have testosterone detectors on them. Literally anybody could do it. Even people with genitals that don't work. Even tranny femboys taking hormones. Your seed will be promptly aborted unless you rape someone devoutly religious. Nobody wants your rape baby anon. Your fantasy is rooted in delusion. Everyone hates you, especially yourself since you're here. Welcome to the club my beta friend. Nobody wants your dick. Not by force or choice. Nobody except those girls (male) in the trap threads. Modern technology has rendered your preferred method of passing on your genes obsolete. Plan B morning after pill fuck your genes anon no chill.
>>
>>36780707
Persistence pays off, but knowing when you're in a competitive position is the entire game.
>>
>>36780738
>Any hideous loser can rape.

Sure thing my delusional buddy friend.
Most "hideous loser betas" are sheltered nice guys who never even touched a girl or been in a fight of any kind.
For someone to be able to rape he has to actually be very confident in his actions, lacking of any morals whatsoever, extremely high sex drive to be able to produce a boner in that situation and hold a girl physically down through the entire process.

A typical "hideous loser" wouldn't sleep at night if he just had a shoet awkward conversation with a female, let alone going through commiting actual rape on someone.
>>
Nobody wants your ugly little rape baby. She'll go to Planned Parenthood. You'll go to the pen. Another victim of natural selection. A genetic malfunction with genes unfit for print. HAHA nobody wants your rape baby. Rape is obsolete.
>>
>>36780561
only ugly people (and the occasional mega Chad that needs knocking down a peg) are sex offenders
>>
File: Reac 139.jpg (66KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 139.jpg
66KB, 599x605px
>>36778986
Things That Never Happened: The Post.

Sounds like some cuck erotic fiction.
>>
>>36778986
I'm not sure it's in the same ballpark but
>be with ex for 4 years
>one particular female friend always wanted to fugg me
>hanging out in a bar, me, my ex, female friend and her manlet older bf
>she flirts with me all night, says she's cold so i give her my hoodie
>she settles in it smells it and makes a cute smile at me while her bf gets pissy and jealous like a little boy and says she looks stupid in its cause it's too big
>she says that my big "stuff" is comfortable

And then about 3 months later.
>4 of us sitting at a table in their apartment
>manlet suddenly says "hey I bought a cool new belt, check it out"
>walks over to my seated ex to "show her the belt"
>she goes "I don't really need to see it" and smiles nervously
>He stands in front of her and she's laughing
>His gf says that it would look really WEIRD if she didn't know that he is just showing her the belt
>I stare into the magazine or whatever the fuck in front of me and do like a smug condescending smile without looking up again
>I think he stood like that between 30 seconds and 593 eons
>His gf smiled at me and made deep eye contact after she saw my smile

To this day I'm not entirely sure how should have i acted. His gf was hotter. She was always actively flirting with me even in front of them meanwhile her bf and my ex seemed to have zero attraction.

Yet it gets on my fucking nerves to this day.
When we left I thought of perfect thing I should have done. I was wearing
sweatpants so i should have stood up and told/asked His gf if she could tie the band in front.

Or I could have looked up and say
>I don't see anything threatening over there

Or I could have straight up ask him wtf is he doing and if he doesn't feel ridiculous.

I don't know what to do in that situation. Seeing as he was more than a stranger and the flirting with me and his girl.

But it still felt fucking emasculating. Then again the shit his gf did with me must have made him feel tge same.
>>
>>36780913
Your mom was raped and you're the baby, they didn't have the heart to tell you.
>>
>>36780917
Most "rape" is just some drunk girl with second thoughts the morning after. The majority of actual rapists are mentally defective freaks. There are a few sociopathic stagglers here and there but they are the exception not the rule.
>>
>>36779763
>>36780132
>>36780629

What if you were medically fragile and might be crippled from a fight? It's not VERY serious to where I'm super fragile and it's visible to others, but my condition is fragile enough to exclude me from contact sports. I worry about something like this. I man you couldn't exactly pull a gun on the guy.
>>
>>36780986
>medically fragile

Turn into a Trap...I'm sure you'll find alot of love.
>>
Not sure if beta, but I just say fuck it. I've had times where I told my friends I made out with some girl and we'd been talking for the past few days and they got all excited and I just sat there saying "we'll see how it goes." wondering what's the point because nothing was going to happen. Now when if I get a match on Tinder and they start a conversation I just sigh and force myself to try.
>>
>>36780968
Nah. I used that faceapp thing with the female filter and it made me look just like my fat ugly sister. Pretty obvious I have my dad's genes. Fortunate in some ways and very unfortunate in others.
>>
gave a girl 3000 dollars because i have a findom fetish
>>
>>36780479
>tfw tried but was too beta
>>
>>36780986
That's EASY!!! Just turn fullon SIGMA and then tell the bouncers that this guy is selling drugs and trying to start fights.
>>
3 months later his gf stopped by our apartment and brought me couple of beers, weed and food. For free.

She cooked me the food while I got high and drank the beers. When it was finished she said it's too hot and leaned in.

My nose muscle thing started twitching like a dog's. Then she followed me in the bed room grabbed me by the hand, looked at the bed and back at me.

I walked away back to the kitchen and at that moment my ex came (early) from work.

So all in all i was definitely cucking the manlet piece of shit but the situation with the belt will stay with me for couple of decades at least.
>>
>>36780561
FUCK THE COPS AND FUCK THE CROOK
ILL BE DOWN IN THE PERRY TOOKS
Badge bunny
>>
>>36780738
>fat kid I mercilessly bullied in middle school l
I developed a speed addiction because I wanted to be skinny fuck you.
rape is bad but men get raped more then bitches if you include prison which you wont
Fuck women and fuck men
Guns and gold.
>>
>>36781198
>normie alert

You are NOT a robot....
>>
>>36781306
I cant even read this gobbeldee gook/
>>
>worked at a grocery store
>i was the quite person who bagged/pushed carts
>one day a girl told me her and her husband got into a fight
>make up on your ride home
>i just kept on driving her home across town and then driving across town to drive home
>i kept on having her drive her home
>she finally quit i quit
>>
>>36781306
You dont know shit about shit my nigga shut yo mouth.

The amount of people I met and talked to over the past 8 years since I was 15 could be counted on one hand.

You just jealous and for absolutely no reason at that.
>>
>>36780159

as a girl ... dingdingding
>>
>>36780419

yikes, that's baaaaaaaaaaad
>>
>>36778986
HAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck. Why the fuck are you such a fag? Did he end up fucking your crush?
>>
>>36780294
>You're what's wrong with the world!
>Not me for being an insufferable beta cunt REEEEE

Faggot.
>>
>>36780262
FUCK YOU WHORE KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF PUSSY. I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOU, CUNT,.
>>
>>36778986
Do u realize how many times this skank did this before she met u? This five f*kn years ago, do know how many times she's hooked up, swallowed cum, sent nudes, and ur still crying like a bitch about it FIVE years l8r? Grow up!

>>36779828 this dude gets it, she was a skank before u even met her and u let urself get taken in like "omg she's such an emo qt, she's quiet and off on her own, OMG true love *squeals*

and five years later your still butt hurt
>>
>>36781678
You type like you're on fucking habbo hotel or something. How old are you?
>>
>>36781739
Actually never been on there, I'll be 20 this fall, and I just want OP and people like him to start living and stop obsessing over the tiny things that have happened to them, grab life by the balls and start living in the now.

I'm just a robot trying to help other robots.
>>
>>36781970
Yeah pretty obvious you're a teenager. The only thing a robot can help other robots do is stay a robot. You're still young enough to get off this path anon. Eleven years away from wizardhood. Get out while you still can.
>>
>>36782032
Aw thanks for the kind words anon <3
>>
File: IMG_6228.jpg (34KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6228.jpg
34KB, 600x490px
>>36780419
Anon, I'm here for you. I can personally say that i know this feel.
>2nd grade
>art class
>brought a bunch of my favorite toys in my book bag
>generally we'd leave our book bags lined up outside the classroom
>forgot my toys were in my bag
>class ends
>for whatever reason I was the last one out of the classroom
>go outside to find my classmates and teacher crowded around the toys lined up in a perfect line on the opposite side of the hallway outside my book bag
>teacher saying "who's toys are these?"
>to this day I don't know why, but I couldn't find the courage to tell them that they were mine
>I feel like it was mainly because I didn't want them to think I was lying just to get free toys
>over hearing some of my class mates saying which toys they thought looked cool
>I pick up my book bag and walk with my class, helplessly staring at the toys that were rightfully mine

It was at this point I knew that I wasn't like the other kids. I wasn't fucking normal. I was so fucking pathetic even at that age. I think about this once in a while and it's hurts every fucking time, makes me wanna cry, y-ya know? Fuck I'm tearing up...
>>
>>36782032
So why is it when guys who have girlfriends and have lost their virginity, hold a job, etc, offer advice we're always told REEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIE OFF THIS BOARD
>>
I'm in a long distance relationship with someone who stops talking to me at 7 or 8 pm every fucking night. Am I being cheated on?
>>
>>36782188
shit that sucks anon sorry, I know how you feel I cant remember a time when I wasn't pathetic. I keep trying to change, looking people in the eye, not apologising all the time shit like that but no matter what I do nothing changes I'm as pathetic as ever
>>
>>36782308
Because advice is meaningless. You either can get that stuff or you can't.
>>
>>36782308
I'm one of the guys that does this. There are multiple reasons. The most obvious one is that it's a meme. Other than that there are some people here who have no hope of ever having sex no matter what advice me, you, or anyone else can give them. Hearing about how great your life is makes them feel more triggered than a Tumblr feminist that just saw a hardcore porn gif. There are also people here who simply don't want these things and your advice means nothing to them. You need to tread carefully.
>>
>>36782421
Advice from this very board changed my path in life though. I would still be a virgin if it wasn't for /r9k/. I want to say those words again because they are hilariously absurd. I would still be a virgin if it wasn't for /r9k/. I'm not so ignorant as to think everyone is the same though.

Being beta is probably genetic at least some of the time. But like any behavior you can learn to change it. Some people can get that stuff they just don't know how. They can get girls to talk to them but they fuck it all up. They haven't the slightest clue what they are doing wrong. I was one of those guys. I came here and read threads making fun of beta orbiters, nice guys, etc. Changed my whole perspective.
>>
>>36780635
I used to get in fights a lot at school. Now I don't because there are actual repercussions for getting in fights.
>>
>>36782421
This is what you tell yourself because you don't want to put in work and risk getting your fee fees hurt when putting yourself out there.

>>36782432
>The most obvious one is that it's a meme
It's a dead meme though. Normies probably make up half of the browsing population here.

>there are some people here who have no hope of ever having sex no matter what
I don't believe this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbxinUJcLGg

No one is uglier than this dude and he's a normal well-adjusted person with a wife and daughter.

>There are also people here who simply don't want these things
So you're suggesting that some people here somehow lack a biological imperative? Occam's razor would suggest that they've simply just convinced themselves it's not what they want because it eases the pain of not having it.
>>
>>36778986
I've never done a beta thing. I just wish I defended myself better when I got attacked verbally in my youth though.

But having no dad and being kind-hearted you dont have the mind for this kind of shit. It's foreign.

But now they will pay.
>>
>>36782590
This post screams beta. I don't know what fantasy world you're living in
>>
>>36782573
Good stuff anon, I like the Occams Razor thing, I'd never heard of it.
>>
>>36782188
Why were the toys lined up is the true question. You said you left them in your backpack.
>>
>>36782602
That last sentence is cringe worthy but the rest of his post is true. Some people are too kind hearted, and don't ever expect to get into such situations. It's just how some kids are raised.

I guess beta is the term for it.
>>
>>36778986
>>36779066
>>36779552
>>36779644
>>36779707
>>36779763

Learning how to fight will solve literally all your problems. Start boxing and get hit enough times to learn to take a punch, then you won't be afraid of anyone, no matter how big they are. Then you will stand up and the other guy will back down, because when they see you have no fear in your eyes they will think twice about fucking with you.
>>
>>36778986
Even if it doesn't fit the narrative of beta vs chad, not starting a fight was probably a good idea. One punch to the head can fuck you up really bad especially if you have no idea how to take one. If your head is pushed against a wall or to the ground and then a punch happens there's a good chance you'll turn into a vegetable after that.
>>
>>36782631
I have no idea man. I feel like some kid decided to go through back packs, and i was the unlucky contester. For whatever reason he left them literally perfectly lined up, why he didn't just take them, I don't know.
>>
>>36782698
I agree that doing some kind of martial arts is good for body and soul but you're in for a surprise if you think that this will teach you how to fight someone who attacks you without any warning.
>>
File: IMG_6202.jpg (28KB, 333x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6202.jpg
28KB, 333x296px
>>36782379
Will this nightmare ever end...?
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 280x280px
>>36782188
My only credential is that I got an A in Gen Psychology last semester (it's required for all majors at my college), but here goes:

>visualize the kindergarten scene
>visualize yourself as you are now apart from the scene
>visualize yourself getting larger and larger
>the kindergarten scene is getting smaller and smaller
>whoosh it disappears

When you remember the incident and start feeling bad remember you're engaging in a pattern of behavior that based on emotion so use ur brain (cognitive) to erasure yourself to break away from it. This is the basis of CBE Therapy.

Now you're cured, no more tears.

Always remember pic related.
>>
>>36782756
I'm sorry for you anon, it seems like every asshat chad goes through backpacks that belongs to tards like us.
>>
>>36782787
*persuade not erasure, fucking auto correct
>>
>>36782797
Because we have all the best shit!
>>
>>36782797
You don't need to be a chad to do that, just an asshat.

t. someone who did that without being a chad
>>
>>36782851
I just find the two terms synonymous.
>>
>>36782695
mate i said i was raised fatherless

huge part of me is lacking

sometimes i see it, but it seems so foreign, yet so familiar
>>
>>36782977
Eh, usually the Chads I encountered in childhood were nice to me. It's the people that hung out with them and tried to act as gatekeepers to them that really sucked. The Brads of the world if you will. They orbit Chads like moths orbit light bulbs. They hope to catch just a little bit of his shine and the girls he rejects.
>>
>early junior year
>have female friend that I met at a summer camp
>i do some flirtatious shit at said camp like telling her how I was twice her size (she was 5'5 i was/am 6'2)
>she invites me to a party
>nahnigga.mp4 (i had this everything virgin thing about me)
>asks me what my classes are
>dont respond
>invites me to sit next to her
>say sure and im quite the whole time'
>when she sits next to me i avoid talking to her
>find out she had a huge crush on me and that hses never had a crush on any other guy before
she was like a 6/10 and i eventually wised up and now im dating her in senior year of hs
>>
>>36778986

> Senior year of highschool.

> Bunch of normies and I go to a party after a concert, I just want to get smash.

> Talk with this girl, just ransom shit.

> Her friend comes over and takes her away from me.

> See her a few days later, she acts like it never happened.
>>
>>36783010
Me too, and I can sympathize with you. I do have an older brother that could be considered 'alpha', so I don't know what went wrong with me.
>>
>>36783107
gr8 going m8, good luck with that
>>
>>36780529
That's really interesting and insightful. A woman never wants to admit to the fact that she wants to be hungrily devoured by a man's arousal...so by being raped, she does not have to come closer to the uncomfortable truth that would make him...hate her?
>>
>at my college dorm on a friday night
>drinking heavily alone in my room like usual
>around 2 shots from blackout
>fire alarm goes off and we all have to evacuate (some retard microwaved cookie dough again)
>we all have to wait in the cold for 30min until we can reenter
>5/10 neighbor girl who greeted me a few times throughout the semester starts chatting with me
>i was able to slightly banter due to intoxication
>we go back in the dorm and watch lord of the rings together in the entertainment room
>she brings a blanket and we share it
>i then spend the next 2 hours talking about my grandma
>she eventually tells me she is tired and wants to go to bed
>waits for my reply
>i tell her ok and that i'm tired too and that i'll see her around
>we each go to our own rooms
>i spend the next 2 hours passed out in the shower from the hangover
If I could be drunk all the time, I'd probably not be a 25 year old virgin.
>>
>>36784423
>If I could be drunk all the time, I'd probably not be a 25 year old virgin.
But you WERE drunk and you still didn't lose your virginity. Maybe sex just isn't for you bro
>>
>>36782698
I love boxing, but I am not going to fight a man over a whore and anybody who would is a fool. Now if the woman OP was describing was a girlfriend, a wife, a known entity? Of course, give the cunt what he's asking for, but she was just some whore and she was not invested enough in OP as a person to pretend to be civilized.
>>
>>36784650
>He thinks he's fighting over the girl and not his dignity and manhood
Wew lad. Beta detected. Keep letting yourself get pushed around though you faggot
>>
>>36784547
In that case it was I who had to take the lead and I failed. Maybe next time I'll get femdom'd. S-sex isn't completely out of reach for me, r-right?
>>
>>36784808
Not if you stop being a sperg. How do you want to be femdommed? Being made to worship her soft little feet?
>>
>>36781391
It takes a special kind of retarded to push carts at a grocery store as it seems.
>>
>first semester of college
>at a party
>meet this girl from another school
>we go back to my dorm
>smoke some cigs in dorm
>my roommate was tryna smash so we went to this other guys room to smoke
>she sat on the other bed so we weren't really together...
>people start to leave and someone says "yo (guy who's room it is) is trying to get some action
>I leave
>he hooks up with her idk if they fucked though
>>
>>36780000
Quads of r9k spilling truth about thot-spotting.
>>
>>36780419
>ask the chef if it's his
>He says yes
>actually it's mine, and you're a dirty lying piece of shit

There's your better imaginary ending, you're a fucking retard and you need to take some cold ass showers from now on.
>>
>>36782698
>Chad is acting like an animal, you should learn to chimp out even harder than Chad brah
I said no to that world, rather be NEET monk than stoop to the level of chimps
>>
>>36782698

> Start boxing and get hit enough times to learn to take a punch, then you won't be afraid of anyone, no matter how big they are.

Yup, and then one day you accidentally hit the guy in an unexpected way and then he falls over and smashes his temple into the corner of a glass table.
Then it's a 50/50 of going to prison for many years on charges of manslaughter/murder and getting a reputation as a felon for the rest of your life, depending on how the judge rules it.

All over some emo chick at a bar who was "visibly uncomfortable".

Come on dude, let's be real here for a moment. This isn't about standing up for yourself. It's about getting your priorities straight, avoiding trashy places with trashy people, and avoiding danger before you ever have to deal with it head on.

3D isn't worth it anyway.
>>
>>36784869
Honestly why would you even bother with that.
>>
>>36780872
There's one gun between legs that HAS testosterone check. THAT GUN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WHEN YOU RAPE.
Some people couldn't even get it up on their first consensual sex.
Now when you don't know how dick works I assume you are a roastie, so...

Also, I can't honestly imagine myself getting it up on crying/yelling and struggling girl. Maybe only to unconscious, but I bet I'd still couldn't because of being nervous about the fact that it's a crime, and I'm the next one who's gonna be raped in jail.
>>
File: dog fence.jpg (120KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
dog fence.jpg
120KB, 716x768px
>got friendzoned by a girl
>pretended like I didn't care
>get in my car, start going apeshit with rage
>girl notices me
>I speed away
>never see her again

I mean, I planned on not seeing her again anyway because fuck the friendzone, but I shouldn't have let her see me like that
>>
>Friendzone a girl I have no interest in (long story, but she repeatedly tried to come onto me)
>Bully her into asking another guy out
>She does
>They're now happy together

Does this make me beta, or extremely gamma?
>>
>>36784842
>soft little feet
Mine bretheran of African descent. Although, I'd also like to sniff her cute little butt and use it as a pillow.
>>
File: Dodgers why.jpg (72KB, 496x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dodgers why.jpg
72KB, 496x500px
this happened to me a couple days ago

>go to Dodgers game by myself
>see qt 3.14 girl sitting by herself
>make my move and start talking
>she's in L.A. for a friend's wedding, they were supposed to go to the game together but some wedding bullshit came up and only she went
>after the game we hang out for a while
>she invites me over to her hotel room
>I know where this is going
>I actively cockblock myself and tell her I need to go
>"why Anon?"
>make up something about having to get up early for work
>leave
>truth is I was falling for her and didn't want it to be just a one night stand so I prevented myself from getting too attached
>>
>coworker becomes friend
>she invites me over to watch movies
>her roommate comes home so she says we'll go to her bedroom and watch on her laptop
>lie in bed together watching movie
>after the movie she suggests we get pizza
>says she has to change first
>she looked fine to me but whatever
>I figured she'd go to the bathroom
>nope
>instantly takes off her top as I'm talking to her
>I start shouting 'WOAH WOAH WOAH..."
>cover my eyes with my hands
>begin apologising
>bump into things as I try to leave room with my eyes closed and hands over them

We were still friends afterwards but grew apart after I became a NEET. Looking back, I'm pretty sure she wanted me to make a move but I was more concerned with jot wanting to seem like a pervert.
>>
>>36780960

Oh wowzer lad! That's some problem y'got there! Here, have a pat on the back ol' buddy ol' pal. There there.

>I wish my problems were so irrelevant.
>>
>>36785841
Nah man, that's kind of alpha. Can you green text the longer part?
>>
>>36786263
>>36785922
You two are both gay.
>>
>>36784732
Say that to my face not online cunt
>>
>>36786979
Why? Are you going to suck my cock afterwards?
>>
>>36787079
That or cut it off, you too pussy to find out which tho
>>
File: IMG_1056.jpg (107KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1056.jpg
107KB, 569x802px
>>36786263
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahHhhhahAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>36779844
Because it's not true. No one behaves like that, what OP told sounds like a cheap teen flick. There are not such things are "turns" when you're talking to someone. If, however, those things really happened you shouldn't be surprised, she was a submissive bitch who fell for the strongest.
>>
File: 1493929572961.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493929572961.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>36786263

Thanks anon I now feel better about my chokes with females
>>
>>36784547

>Maybe sex just isn't for you, bro

The story of /r9k/
>>
>>36786564
Well, sorry for the late reply, but it's kind of hard to explain properly.

>Meet a girl on the internet
>We talk on the internet for a while
>She has a guy she wants to get revenge on and wants to fuck me to do it
>I don't want to
>We hang out in real life a bunch
>We get drunk together
>Pretty much every time we get drunk, she makes some kind of move (subtle or not so subtle) on me
>This goes on for maybe a year
>Examples:
>Pick her up drunk from a party, the entire drive back she keeps telling me how horny/touchy she feels, make her sit on the back of the car and sleep in my family's guest room
>Go out drinking together, as I am walking her to the train station she grabs my crotch and asks me how badly I wanna fuck her, and I say "I don't want to"
>She invites me to spend the weekend "house sitting" with her, all alone, with lots of alcohol and porn, but I turn her down because that sounds really awkward
>Tells me she regularly has dreams where we fuck, and I am amazing in bed in those dreams. When she does this, I tell her that's inappropriate to tell me
>Eventually she completely cuts off from the guy she wanted to get revenge on
>Starts trying to make ME jealous by telling me she likes another guy
>Tell her either she asks him out in person, or I'll stop talking to her
>She complies
>They've now been together for a year

That's about the gist of it. I feel like I became kind of a dad/uncle to her with how I behaved. Her boyfriend is actually a really cool nerdy guy and I'd like to be friends with him, but it would be kind of inappropriate at this point.
>>
>fantasize about sex all the time
>still a virgin
>cant even fuck an escort cause they're all "high class"
>wont fuck anyone under 30-35 etc..

wut do?
>>
File: 94839472.jpg (7KB, 91x126px) Image search: [Google]
94839472.jpg
7KB, 91x126px
>>36786263
ahahahahahahhahahhhahahah
>>
>>36786263
>I start shouting "WOAH WOAH WOAH"

holy fuck man
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.