[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>recently found my old highschool bully on facebook >works

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>recently found my old highschool bully on facebook
>works as a janitor at local Mc Donalds
>every other day since have gone there for breakfast or lunch
>pissed all over the cubical walls and seat
>taken the occasional shit on seat too
>fap at night knowing he has to make love to his stacey wife with traces of my piss and feces on his hands
>tfw life is okay afterall
>>
>>36778804
I really want to do this but I want to know for a fact he will be the one to scrape the remnants of my feces off the ceiling.
>>
>>36778804
McDonald's doesn't have janitorial staff, McDonald's employees clean their own store.
>>
>>36778804
Congrats asshole you've sunk to his level.
>>
File: 1478625002368.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478625002368.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>36779276
FUCK OFFF NORMIE FUUUUCK OOOFFFFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Greedy_SmurfF.jpg (26KB, 520x500px) Image search: [Google]
Greedy_SmurfF.jpg
26KB, 520x500px
>>36778804
>class bully comes to my work
>this was about 10 years after we (at least i) graduated hs
>said that he was so sorry he fucked me up, he fell into hard times (and went to jail), etc.
>said he wants to go for a walk with me sometime
>(walking is my thing)
>dont
>>
>>36779946
You did good. Now he knows that what he did was unforgivable. But since he is a bully he will just use normie hypocrisy and tell himself you are the real asshole
>>
>ITT: Cunts who don't know how to forgive others and can't accept the fact that people can change, learn from their mistakes, and mature
>>
>janitor
>stacey wife

I don't buy it at all.
>>
Never happened. It's fun to fantasize, but more beneficial to not lie to ourselves. We all know are bullies have great lives, they work at car dealerships or play pro sports; and if that's not the case, if they have a shitty job, then they still fuck 9/10s regularly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.