[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck can real women compete anymore? There are sexbots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0443.jpg (281KB, 1241x1267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
281KB, 1241x1267px
How the fuck can real women compete anymore? There are sexbots now in 2017. Real women btfo
>>
>>36778663
>sexbots
Literally can't do something your hand couldn't.
>>
>>36778759
this basically
>spending this much money on a fleshlight
>>
>>36778819
> being a poor neet
>>
Truly the greatest innovation of the capitalist system.
>>
File: 9f9.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
9f9.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>>36778663
We could be funding the colonization of mars and potentially planets outside of our solar system and making our epic sci fi fantasies a reality but this is more important.
>>
>>36778663
that's not a sexbot.

That's just a glorified onahole.

Call me in 30 years when they are actually a thing.
>>
>>36778663
>buy sexbot
>all she is programmed to do is dab
>>
>>36779076
Yeah, it's not all the money spent on killing rag heads and providing welfare to roasties that are holding us back, it's the handful of men spending their money on sex dolls because women are such shit.

You're either a woman or a normie
>>
File: DAB.png (78KB, 601x333px) Image search: [Google]
DAB.png
78KB, 601x333px
>>36778663

Omg she's doing the fascist sign
>>
>>36779076
>his """"epic"""" sci-fi fantasies doesn't include sex-bots or cyborgs/robots in general
Dull as fuck to be desu.
>>
>>36779148
It's truly a sad state of affairs when it's easier to imagine a facsimile of a relationship with a robot, than it is to imagine a relationship with a human being.
>>
>>36779076
Clearly you haven't read Ian M Banks yet.
>>
>>36779232
Real women are monsters,cheaters, and liars and our society encourages their shitty behaviour.

What's truly sad is the men that fall for the women meme and wind up becoming husks of their former selves.

Gynoids will liberate men from this by giving us true sexual freedom unless they make it illegal like prostitution.
>>
>>36779219
>the robots in his sci fi fantasies are anthropomorphic and not purely utilitarian
shit taste
>>
>>36779232
It's truly a sad state of affairs when women have artificially inflated the price of pussy to the point where men aren't interested in it anymore.
>>
>>36778663
I'd fuck that. Pretty fucking hot.
>>
>>36779156
Goddamn dude it's a joke, chill
>>
>>36779076
First we need to get rid of women and develop artificial wombs and sexbots.
Because women destroy everything we put energy into after they are gone there wont be anymore stupid leeches abusing scientific progress.
And I dont want to colonize Mars where women made rule that is has to be 50% diversity.
We dont need subhumans and niggers in space
>>
Trapbots when?
>>
>>36779278
>Not having both as well as combinations of the two
>tfw no thicc robutt monstergirl gf to clean my apartment in neo-tokyo
>>
>>36779278

Imagine that bot but it has computer vision with its target being your cock so it constantly runs towards your cock and tries to impale itself on you. Then when its impaled it uses its super strength to push you over and devour your cock with its sharp teeth before moving onto its next cock target.
>>
>>36779351
>We dont need subhumans in space

>tfw you realize the first human in space was a squatting cyka blyat in an adidas spacetracksuit..
>>
File: space-ghost.jpg (171KB, 376x211px) Image search: [Google]
space-ghost.jpg
171KB, 376x211px
>>36779076
I'm just saying that I would rather go around smashing shit in a mech suit on some alien planet instead of spending a night with a hookerbot.
>>
>>36778663
What can she do? The most important question though is what do people want her to do?
>>
>>36779449
You can smash rocks on earth, there's no life in space.
>>
>>36779232
Yeah, women really fucked things up, didn't they? It used to be better.
>>
>>36779406
Slavs aren't subhuman, they just need better direction.
>>
>>36779386
Holy moly anon fucking kek
>>
>>36779496
>Slavs aren't subhuman
Shut up Vladimir, you're not white.
>>
File: wtf is wrong with you.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is wrong with you.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>>36779076
What possible contribution could the people manufacturing these things make towards colonizing Mars?
>>
>>36779600
It's simple really. Sexbots are one of two very vital component of a successful colonization of a planet. The other being artificial wombs.
>>
>>36779600
Maybe a synthetic holding embryo's over a human due to more protection vs radiation?
>>
>>36779076
Blame women and the Jews for this even being an issue
>>
>>36779668
True. Women would be utterly useless and detrimental to any space endeavours, so it makes much more sense for AI waifubots and artificial wombs to go. Bots don't need to eat or drink, and you can bring twice the number of useful personnel (men) without increasing the number of people. Plus there'd be no stds and no unintentional pregnancies to speak of. If scientists were honest, they'd realize this is the best option.
>>
>>36780065
Women are more resistant to radiation, eat less and get along better in enclosed spaces.

There's a good argument that women are better than men at space travel.
Floating around doing nothing
>>
>>36778663
>"Capitalism distributes resources efficiently"
>>
>>36779351
>We dont need subhumans and niggers in space
>Implying the first martians won't be the universal equivalent
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.